Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. (613 Views)

We Need Relationship Advisors With Awesome Pay / Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo / It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by squash47(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Recently, I have noticed a new thing in my life. Before, I can stay months without any girl in my life. But recently, I began to notice that there's this part of me that is always yearning for femine touch and affection.

Reason Why I opened this thread

The reasons why I created this thread is because, I'm a kind of person who doesn't like giving girls money.

And I can't sustain any long term feelings.

major challange

So, my major challange now is :

how can I make a BEAUTIFUL, CURVY girl love me without giving her money ?

What tricks can I use to achieve this ?

Cc. ilegendd, ubanja and co.

Help a broke brother please.
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bros you need serious direction for your life.

You're looking for a curvy girl probably for free sex when you have nothing to contribute to her life, that's wicked... It's people like you that make women diss men. angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Well date someone who has money. You can't date a broke girl without her being entitled.
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by squash47(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cutehector:
Well date someone who has money. You can't date a broke girl without her being entitled.

I know of this na, but how can I achieve this ?
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by squash47(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
CoderX:

You're looking for a curvy girl probably for free sex when you have nothing to contribute to her life, that's wicked... It's people like you that make women diss men. angry
u don't understand my condition. I'm not gonna lie to her.
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
squash47:
u don't understand my condition. I'm not gonna lie to her.

Ehn no yawa. U came here for advice on free sex and I told u to get a direction on your life... Man wey sabi where him life dey go no go come dey ask such questions online.
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Franktom247(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
You want to price market you dont have the means to pay omo see brother brother(3x) brother wey dey broke
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
squash47:

I know of this na, but how can I achieve this ?
you can Hook up with some on IG
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Froshloaded: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please direct your yearning to Something meaningful..

Nobody will date a broke guy... Hustle hard boss!
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
My brother as a proud member of the #redpill community I will say that your urge is not new so long as you are a man on planet earth you'll always seek the company of the significant other but as you can see we live in scary times where women who are supposed to the helpers, lovers, comforters and supporters of thier significant other are out there doing the complete opposite even to the point of marriage and trust me it doesn't end there ..I won't want to go further cos we're already aware but my advice to you is this

Be visualizing what you want to be in life, make goals and try to achieve them, exercise weekly go for jogging and do push ups, then hustle my brother hustle like someone who is broke, come back and thank me later
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Sawzer(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
squash47:
Recently, I have noticed a new thing in my life. Before, I can stay months without any girl in my life. But recently, I began to notice that there's this part of me that is always yearning for femine touch and affection.

The reasons why I created this thread is because, I'm a kind of person who doesn't like giving girls money.

major challange

You're a big joke grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Sibtygarr: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
CoderX:

A thief is asking for advise on how not to get robbed grin grin grin grin.
How will this fellow progress in live?

Instead of him to improve his life, he is begging for advice to Bleep a pussy they preach all day against. Biggotss
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by frozen70(f): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
squash47:

major challange

You don't need any trick to woe a woman

You have your reasons why you don't give women money

You will also be willing to alow another man give her the money she needs to look good

The truth is that your case is like you want to go heaven to see God, but you don't want to die

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by squash47(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
frozen70:

You don't need any trick to woe a woman

You have your reasons why you don't give women money

You will also be willing to alow another man give her the money she needs to look good

The truth is that your case is like you want to go heaven to see God, but you don't want to die
what is now your advice ?
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by malomo26582: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
You want to price market you dont have the means to pay omo see brother brother(3x) brother wey dey broke
Re: Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygarr:

A thief is asking for advise on how not to get robbed grin grin grin grin.
How will this fellow progress in live?

Instead of him to improve his life, he is begging for advice to Bleep a pussy they preach all day against. Biggotss

I wonder ooo. Someone that should be asking questions on how to improve in his career. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Séx is overrated, premarital séx is stupid. / Help A Brokeass Nigg£r / How To Automatically Add All Contacts In A Whatsapp Group To Vcf File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.