Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (6407 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
continue until the pussy kills you then you can quit
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:
There's no kind of advice people won't ask here. soon, we'll hear something like; I've got a piece of meat stuck in my teeth, how do I remove it? Is that hard to stay away from her or better still, tell her to stay away from you !
have asked that before, and like what color can i paint my tyre to make it black.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by eezeribe(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:
No mind my grama abeg, social media stuff na]

Your grammatical blunder has nothing to do with social media...
Just accept the reality that your use of English language is very poor.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by donbuchi1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:
No mind my grama abeg, social media stuff na]

No blame social media, guy your grammar dey poor.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Heartbender:
This kind grammar, syntax, lexicon, etc from the best polytechnic in Nigeria? I better school in Panya then undecided grin
Hahahaja what is Panya grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Prakash247(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Guy,your English is terrible.where are you from?
Hydee247:
Good day everyone
Am this cool guy running hnd program In one of the best polytechnic in Nigeria, there is this lady that just rent a room close to my hostel
I was waoo the first time I got to set my eyes on him, i was like this babe go sweet oooo with different sex thoughts flowing through my mind, i started going to their hostel for no reason, as god wan butter my bread � the girl have lighting issues in her room and they directed her to me that I we probably have solution to it, am sorry I didn't stated that am elect /elect engineer ing student, i was very happy when she walk up to me telling me she's having lighting fault, only her smiles alone my d*** don they stand...
I couldnt hold the joy I went straight to my room, to take the necessary accessories I run to her hostel to check the fault and it was a minor issues when I get there, I round it up immediately
Gisting and staring at her, asking her all sort of questions.
In days time we are very close that she we want me to be around her all time
B4 we know kissing don start
From kissing enter Bleep without any agreement of dating at all

problem Sex of a thing is now much that we do it almost everyday
I want to stop but my flesh is not willing

Have tried to give her space, but is still happening..
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Karaske: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:
There's no kind of advice people won't ask here. soon, we'll hear something like; I've got a piece of meat stuck in my teeth, how do I remove it? Is that hard to stay away from her or better still, tell her to stay away from you !
Just Hear Ur Self Speak U Dis Gyal, Like Say If Ur B/f Tell U Say Its Over Now No B Suicide U Go Commit Dis Night
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by AryEmber(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
no insult that girl Na, she was only airing her opinion and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion..
Let him please, Only a low life drag his parents into arguments.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by AryEmber(f): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hydee247:

If I dint bring this topic here, your papa for no see waiting to talk about, IDIOT
Oh! He ain't around no more to read your kind of shits..... thankfully!
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by AryEmber(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Karaske:
Just Hear Ur Self Speak U Dis Gyal, Like Say If Ur B/f Tell U Say Its Over Now No B Suicide U Go Commit Dis Night
If I don't, why not find me and do it yourself?
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Osagiesamuel02(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
On a separate note we all shouldn’t be too quick to judge the level of a person’s intelligence by his use or understanding of the English language
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by abbasajao(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Continue bleeping the pussy until nature retire you
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by GOFRONT(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin

Op just send the girl's phone number to me and watch your problem solved in two days..
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by samysmoothfresh: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
musachara:
Chai! See savagery

Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Karaske: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:
If I don't, why not find me and do it yourself?
If You Really Want To Die Just Hala @me I'll So F**king Tear Ur Pvssy B4 Trowing U Down The Cliff
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by AryEmber(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Karaske:
If You Really Want To Die Just Hala @me I'll So F**king Tear Ur Pvssy B4 Trowing U Down The Cliff
If this is how you really are, I pity the girl who ends up with a pervert like you.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by Pidginwhisper: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
your meme though cheesy
Girl you fine Oooo! Make i come pay your bribe price? shocked
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by ifartonyou: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hydee247:
Good day everyone
Am this cool guy running hnd program In one of the best polytechnic in Nigeria, there is this lady that just rent a room close to my hostel
I was waoo the first time I got to set my eyes on him, i was like this babe go sweet oooo with different sex thoughts flowing through my mind, i started going to their hostel for no reason, as god wan butter my bread � the girl have lighting issues in her room and they directed her to me that I we probably have solution to it, am sorry I didn't stated that am elect /elect engineer ing student, i was very happy when she walk up to me telling me she's having lighting fault, only her smiles alone my d*** don they stand...
I couldnt hold the joy I went straight to my room, to take the necessary accessories I run to her hostel to check the fault and it was a minor issues when I get there, I round it up immediately
Gisting and staring at her, asking her all sort of questions.
In days time we are very close that she we want me to be around her all time
B4 we know kissing don start
From kissing enter Bleep without any agreement of dating at all

problem Sex of a thing is now much that we do it almost everyday
I want to stop but my flesh is not willing

Have tried to give her space, but is still happening..
Engineering student, please kindly employ the rule of BODMAS in writing as it seems your use of English is flawed.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by bestpunterever: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hydee247:

You are a NITWIT
na me you wan use shine? grin
he don used you shine already now.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! by bestpunterever: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pass the girl number and yurs to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things / Couple Caught On Camera Fucking On Rooftop (18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.