Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Seven (7) Signs A Girl Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) Signs A Girl Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You (923 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / 11 Year Old Girl Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Signs A Girl Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You by don9ja4: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Don’t get caught with your pants down when she isn’t planning on taking hers off. Find out if she’s down to get in bed before you try any funny stuff!
Women are complicated in so many ways, but sending mixed signals is one of the most baffling things that they are capable of. A lot of men are caught unawares because women can surprise them by initiating the first move or rejecting any of his moves altogether.

It’s not their fault. Women are biologically enticing. They emit pheromones that can make any generic male specimen long for their touch. The problem is that women are not always interested in cex.

It may come off that way because they seem beguiling and seductive, but that’s just them being who they are. Not all of them are out to tease you. They are just exuding their feminine wiles because it’s natural.

If you really want to sleep with them, you need to know if they are ready and willing. If not, you’ll end up asking for something that they’re not planning on giving. It will be very disappointing – not to mention humiliating – if you did try to have cex with a woman and ended up being rejected on the spot.

Why won’t she sleep with you?

Women will refuse to sleep with you because of various reasons, including but not limited to their level of attraction to you, their interest in cex altogether, and their principles and ideals. So what are the common reasons she won’t hop into bed with you? Here are a few.

#1 She’s on her period. You saw it coming, but you didn’t expect it to be that blunt. Most women will refuse cex when they are on their period. Some may concede and allow it, but that usually applies to women who are in relationships or who just plainly enjoy period cex.

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Spend On My Girlfriend Monthly? / Depressed / Direct. Download Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Full 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.