Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed (956 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed by Cuteify: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2019
I'm a member of this forum but I had to creat this account to express how I feel,Please pardon my errors.

I'm really depressed and most times I feel like ending it all. I have come to realize what people who commit suicide go through. Let's say I have been an unlucky girl. I don't get what's happening anymore to me. I don't know if I'm under a curse or something.

After my NYSC 4 years ago, I haven't been able to secure a good Job, I get invited for interviews yet at the last phase of it, I'm turned down. Same thing happen in my relationship, I give all yet I'm jilted. I'm not the demanding type, I have been able to main Long relationship thinking it would end in marriage yet it ends with no just cause. I'm good looking yet I don't know what the problem is. My elder sister faced the same challenge, infact she had to run off with the guy and got pregnant without being married legally. I don't want such type of marriage,I want everything to be done properly yet it's not working. I'm 27 years, yet I don't have a serious relationship,no Job too. My brothers are graduate yet they can't secure a good job, everyone in my family is teaching because that's the only job available, I refuse to take up one when I see it as a curse.

I had to do some research on my background and I discovered somethings. My uncles are facing same thing, I have aunties 40years and above not married,no job. In a family of 9 children, Just my mum is married. I have prayed and prayed it seems it's not just working.. .

I'm a graduate, intelligent, Good looking yet I can't get married or at least have a good job all because of a family/generational curse. I'm really dying silently, what's the need of living again?
Re: Depressed by catwalq(f): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2019
If you think its a generational problem then it most likely is - power of the mind - but Suicide is never an option. Draw closer to God,there's nothing too difficult for Him.

Your worries are understood but don't give up,everything will fall into place in time.

4 Likes

Re: Depressed by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2019
My dear only God can solve your problems . If you need my assistant I can direct you to my pastor that will advice you regarding your spiritual problems.
But I had similar spiritual problem too in my family. I used fasting and prayer to break the curse too. Nobody ever graduate in my extended family . The first person that almost did it they struck him with missing result to the extent he manage to graduate with a third class three years after his graduation year. This guy is very brilliant oo. This same thing happened to me while I was schooling, I was battling with missing result from every corner oo. My grade were diminishing . I had to fast and pray before any exam I wrote to protect my script o . The one that happened to me in my final year made me realize this statement in the Bible “we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power in high places” . I had this missing result again even in my final year I had to call the lecturer that my result was missing , he was like are you sure you wrote that exam. I was like sir you can confirm again.
He called me after one week (all through that week I have been fasting and praying oo). Guess what he said to me . My son, i’m Really sorry you scored the highest (73)among your peers .I was using your script to mark others but I forgot to compile yours together with others. I started writing letters to alert the school senate to approve my result . Babe I suffered in school oo. But I came out victorious by God grace, in fact I graduated among the best in my department. I almost committed sucide too. They are problems that can go by only fasting and prayer , even Jesus Christ confirmed it in the Bible.Contact me through my number on my dp to introduce you to my pastor but you must be willing to pray.

1 Like

Re: Depressed by millionboi2: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2019
catwalq:
If you think its a generational problem then it most likely is - power of the mind - but Suicide is never an option. Draw closer to God,there's nothing too difficult for Him.

Your worries are understood but don't give up,everything will fall into place in time.
my dear big" power of d mind"

Some of dem worship in church's headed by scammers telling dem not getting a job is a curse and did not tell dem dat thy is no difference btw d farmer in his farm and d civil service man in d gvtmnt parasta.
D only difference btw mama put and Mr bigs is packaging.

#rebrand ur mind
Re: Depressed by Charleys: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2019
You need a lot of masturbation in your life.
This is the only cure for the depressed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5355699/why-every-man-needs-take
Re: Depressed by Cuteify: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2019
catwalq:

That has been my prayer, I keep believing it would get better but it's not just working. My Faith is faint right now. But I still believe in God
Re: Depressed by millionboi2: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Cuteify:
I'm a member of this forum but I had to creat this account to express how I feel,Please pardon my errors.

I'm really depressed and most times I feel like ending it all. I have come to realize what people who commit suicide go through. Let's say I have been an unlucky girl. I don't get what's happening anymore to me. I don't know if I'm under a curse or something.

After my NYSC 4 years ago, I haven't been able to secure a good Job, I get invited for interviews yet at the last phase of it, I'm turned down. Same thing happen in my relationship, I give all yet I'm jilted. I'm not the demanding type, I have been able to main Long relationship thinking it would end in marriage yet it ends with no just cause. I'm good looking yet I don't know what the problem is. My elder sister faced the same challenge, infact she had to run off with the guy and got pregnant without being married legally. I don't want such type of marriage,I want everything to be done properly yet it's not working. I'm 27 years, yet I don't have a serious relationship,no Job too. My brothers are graduate yet they can't secure a good job, everyone in my family is teaching because that's the only job available, I refuse to take up one when I see it as a curse.

I had to do some research on my background and I discovered somethings. My uncles are facing same thing, I have aunties 40years and above not married,no job. In a family of 9 children, Just my mum is married. I have prayed and prayed it seems it's not just working.. .

I'm a graduate, intelligent, Good looking yet I can't get married or at least have a good job all because of a family/generational curse. I'm really dying silently, what's the need of living again?

Thesame life u want to end..,..

Some are lookin for 5m to buy kidney
Some #10m to live again
Some spent #100m to get security bcoz thy don't want to die.

Job or no job Jesus loves u
Curse or no curse Jesus loves u
Oh sinner he loves u still.
Re: Depressed by millionboi2: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
My dear only God can solve your problems . If you need my assistant I can direct you to my pastor that will advice you regarding your spiritual problems.
But I had similar spiritual problem too in my family. I used fasting and prayer to break the curse too. Nobody ever graduate in my extended family . The first person that almost did it they struck him with missing result to the extent he manage to graduate with a third class three years after his graduation year. This guy is very brilliant oo. This same thing happened to me while I was schooling, I was battling with missing result from every corner oo. My grade were diminishing . I had to fast and pray before any exam I wrote to protect my script o . The one that happened to me in my final year made me realize this statement in the Bible “we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power in high places” . I had this missing result again even in my final year I had to call the lecturer that my result was missing , he was like are you sure you wrote that exam. I was like sir you can confirm again.
He called me after one week (all through that week I have been fasting and praying oo). Guess what he said to me . My son, i’m Really sorry you scored the highest (73)among your peers .I was using your script to mark others but I forgot to compile yours together with others. I started writing letters to alert the school senate to approve my result . Babe I suffered in school oo. But I came out victorious by God grace, in fact I graduated among the best in my department. I almost committed sucide too. They are problems that can go by only fasting and prayer , even Jesus Christ confirmed it in the Bible.Contact me through my number on my dp to introduce you to my pastor but you must be willing to pray.
Hahahaha

Better join politics to make way4others if not thy will come back and claim to b cursed
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2019
millionboi2:
Hahahaha

Better join politics to make way4others if not thy will come back and claim to b cursed
Bro that is my life experience. I don’t need to prove anything for you to believe.
Re: Depressed by Zinny25(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Charleys:
You need a lot of masturbation in your life.
This is the only cure for the depressed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5355699/why-every-man-needs-take

what sort of advice is this??
Re: Depressed by millionboi2: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Bro that is my life experience. I don’t need to prove anything for you to believe.
I didn't say it never happend but it may not be a curse as u claimd.

U just need to know who u are.
Re: Depressed by Charleys: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Zinny25:
what sort of advice is this??

Masturbation is a safer form of sex that carries no risk of sexually transmissible infection or unplanned pregnancy.

Because as it is all she's thinking about is sex right now. This thread is as a result of she not having enough sex.

1 Like

Re: Depressed by Zinny25(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Cuteify:

just keep believing, hoping and praying for God to show you mercy. Remember when you stop praying nothing happens but when you keep praying anything can happen. You Will testify soon . Suicide is never an option
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2019
millionboi2:
I didn't say it never happend but it may not be a curse as u claimd.

U just need to know who u are.
I didn’t say it is a curse . she insinuated that .
Re: Depressed by baba6ix(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2019
read this dear https://www.nairaland.com/5355946/better-than-naa.try-method-see#81195206

theres nothing God cannot do.
try one more time.
your past is not your future
many great people share almost the same story

even though you feel down,dont remain down
Believe,Arise and try again
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2019
have you tried going for counselling, even if it is with an elder in the community,what about starting a business? look for something however small it is.
Re: Depressed by iLegendd(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Cuteify:
Typing...
Re: Depressed by chinachukwu(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Where do you base?
WhatsApp me I can assist you @08103055011
Mind you, I don't need your money!
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cuteify:

That has been my prayer, I keep believing it would get better but it's not just working. My Faith is faint right now. But I still believe in God

Don't give up dear.

Be strong and have faith in God.

We are starting a particular program at the national level by ending of this month and I'll involve you.

send me a mail .

Once again, don't give up.
Re: Depressed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Charleys:

Masturbation is a safer form of sex that carries no risk of sexually transmissible infection or unplanned pregnancy.

Because as it is all she's thinking about is sex right now. This thread is as a result of she not having enough sex.

Re: Depressed by Lipslikecandy11(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Forgive me mate.... I think ure highly delusional...!!!
U fink the best way to cure depression is by masturbating.... And to say the least this is d best advice u can give someone who is depressed...!!! *****smh***** I shame for your future.. **spits***

Because as it is all she's thinking about is sex right now. This thread is as a result of she not having enough sex.[/quote]
Re: Depressed by catwalq(f): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cuteify:

Babe look for a strong church and adhere... God is your best bet right now dear.

Everything is gonna work out,just chill and hold on to God dear.
Re: Depressed by Apination(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cuteify:

undecided
Re: Depressed by Cuteify: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Thank you all for reaching out. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Depressed by themaestro08(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Cuteify:

Your woes have nothing to do with CURSE. its an archaic and stone age mentality. Maybe you are just unfortunate or probably you have been getting a lot of things wrong.

My take; be patient, confident and have absolute belief in yourself. Lots of successful people you admire today probably pass through this at a point in their lives.

Try this website WWW.WIKIHOW.COM. It has every professional advice you need.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Are TOUTS Or Toutish In Nature...... / My First Gay Wedding / What Are Some Tips For Having A Great Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.