Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

“I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals (2970 Views)

Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures) / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
She has been committing incest with her cousin and she is unapologetic about it as long as it makes her happy.

Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who is sleeping with her cousin.

She claims to have fallen in love with him and they are ready to approach their family about their romance.

This story has attracted criticisms on social media.

Read the full gist below:-

Read More: http://repnaija.com.ng/i-cant-stop-sleeping-with-my-cousin-young-lady-reveals/
Re: “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by goodnewscliff(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
All of una.... Both joro dy SMOKE WEED grin
Weed kee una there

6 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
The rate at which cousins fvck each other these days ehn

3 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by courna(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
this is what i call weedfuckation.

just continue bleeping each other....
no be today...

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by mubby4real(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
According to Islamic rights you are allowed to marry your cousin.
It is not a sin and its not forbidden
Re: “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by projectreserve2: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: “I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals by mungoparks: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
what's there to disturb or write ojoro about, i fcvk my cousin too free of charge what's there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) / What Should I Buy For My Potential In-laws / 10 Things Women Notice In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.