Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge (4427 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again / She Dont Want Me But She needs My Money Why Are Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
happened to be in same mess before, no matter what I do, she doesn't enjoy it even pretended to enjoy it.....she always wait for me to cum and leave her. go for counselling sha it may help
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by mrsthang: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is it possible to fvck a woman properly and she won't enjoy it?

It's understandable if she circumcised or if she's been through past trauma.

I just don't see how a man who takes his time to please his lady and helps her or gasm will have this problem?

I may be wrong though
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
mehn 99% of guys are cheat confirmed

1 Like

Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Its very nice to marry a virgin, but then being a virgin till that age means she has spend all her life suppressing sexual urges, in marriage, it will take lots of time to loosen up and enjoy sex.
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
This is even what I am looking for, at least I will be sure she won't cheat on me. Guy just look for one regular babe to service you.
This particular woman I know married as a virgin, in school, she was always flirting with guys, if you ask her why, she will tell you she wants to explore, its her time to explore, she will tell you she didn't enjoy life enough before she got married. You see those ones that have enjoyed life enough before getting married will not even cheat. Its human nature. You cannot cheat nature, everything must be balanced.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by carter009(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
U have started, that means your father and male siblings are all cheaters.
Toyosi01:
mehn 99% of guys are cheat confirmed

Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
ITbomb:
Somebori shout hallelujah
Lol see meme cheesy
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by MannieA(f): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Colourich:
This particular woman I know married as a virgin, in school, she was always flirting with guys, if you ask her why, she will tell you she wants to explore, its her time to explore, she will tell you she didn't enjoy life enough before she got married. You see those ones that have enjoyed life enough before getting married will not even cheat. Its human nature. You cannot cheat nature, everything must be balanced.

.a person DAT will chest will cheat ..it's not about balance... it all boils down to discipline
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by MannieA(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
This is even what I am looking for, at least I will be sure she won't cheat on me. Guy just look for one regular babe to service you.

ewwww...u want your wife to have low libido so u would be certain she ain't cheating on you.. dats gross
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
carter009:
U have started, that means your father and male siblings are all cheaters.

but it's fair for u guys to say all women lack brain but when a lady cums for u guys u start bashing mk it make sense
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
I am not talking of marrying a virgin oo. I mean ladies that naturally have low libido.
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

ewwww...u want your wife to have low libido so u would be certain she ain't cheating on you.. dats gross
At least I will have rest of mind. Infact I am looking for circumcised women. If you have any intelligent and circumcised lady please assist me oo
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
Sex is a big deal in marriages so I’d advise him to get to the root if he hasn’t already. Have an open, honest discussion with her, is it physical pain? Past trauma? Religious beliefs? Is she shy? Is she asexual? Good luck

She might be asexual, a question do nigerian couples consider open marriages, i see that shit overseas and think to myself can that work here.
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2018
nnamdi65:
cry[b][/b] Hi Nairalanders!

Just last two weeks my Best friend got Married to his desired wife, these two are born again and have been dating for 2years.
My friend before he turned born again have been having sex with her ex till he changed.

He has never had sex with his wife before marriage though they have been romancing.
Now he came crying to me, that no matter what he tried or how she the wife also tried, that she don't enjoy sex.
I've advise him to take her to the hospital, but she wife keep telling him she will keep trying her best.

They have tried so many sex adventure, they have tried sex music, sex foods, and other scenes to make it spicy but yet she don't have SEX Urge.

Please help advise my friend what to do to her wife or anything form of food, medicine, excercise or anything thing positive that can help her save them save thier marriage.

No insult please.
just advise.
She might have been circumcised. I heard its difficult for them to enjoy sex
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by ibkayee(f): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2018
pcguru1:

She might be asexual, a question do nigerian couples consider open marriages, i see that shit overseas and think to myself can that work here.
Lol they consider it, just without their partner's permission or knowledge

Jokes aside, I only see that kind of arrangement working if it's the type of marriage of convenience where one is knowingly using the other for sex and the other for money etc
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Ghostgambler: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrsthang:

I just don't see how a man who takes his time to please his lady and helps her or gasm will have this problem?

I may be wrong though

I think in some cases its not up to the man, what I've noticed is some Nigerian ladies have been brought up to see sex or some sex acts as taboos and this hinders them mentally from experiencing the joy of exploring their partners
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
She lied to you
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by bbyby01: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good for you. Thank God you didn't marry a girl you can't satisfy. Sex mustn't be gotten from your wife. Infact stolen water tastes sweeter
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Crap. These days, a girl who still maintains her viriginity despite numerous advanves from guys will not likely cheat because she wasn't forced to deprive herself of seexx but because she wanted to remain a virgin. Girls like that are very smart and hard to find.
Colourich:
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Me self wonder. Maybe the nigga isn't sensitive. How would you romance a girl and still don't know if she would enjoy sexxx lol...
mrsthang:

I may be wrong though
Re: Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge by nnamdi65(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Like Ecstasy, Spanish fly, name de rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife / I Am Highly Depressed. A Cry For Help! / 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.