Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (38441 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
The country is finished. It's a dead zone. For Trump to call it a sh!thole don't think he hates us more than the rest of the western world, they probably say such in private but Trump was bold or stupid enough to say it out.

It's a shamble down here.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
seborrhic:
Bloody liar.
A true Western businessman would judge you only on the quality of your content and proposal,not on some hearsay or bad characters.
Maybe he met a jobless whiteman posing as a businessman or was negotiating with a fellow Yahoo,yahoo company.
Tell them.
When my clients hear that I'm Nigerian, they're eager to become close friends cos most of them think I'm from the States.
That Iraq is a war-torn country doesn't mean there aren't good people living there.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
like seriously. buh truth br told, the indians,pakistan and mexican are worst than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
SimplePlan34:
Abeg which company will not meet you physically and make u a deal of $425000 na lie jare.
Stay there.
Someone sold a condo for $12.6m over the phone. Change your clique

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
All yahoo boy or girl that have defrauded anybody locally or internationally will pay the ultimate price later in the future...Karma has always been a bitch and will follow their 1th 2nd and 3rd linage.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Let me advice everybody. Focus on Asia, China in particular. They don't discriminate as much as Americans and European and there's a shitload of money to be made from China.
Mind showing someone the way?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
You all should stop blaming yahoo boys for everything. Nigerians in general love spoiling things for others. I mean, look at those Nigerians that overstay their visas

Those ones are spoiling things for honest travellers too. Now almost every embassy find it hard to give Nigerians visa grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
AHCB:
If that guy had sincere intention he won't be pained. People have been labelled all sort of things as a result of being affiliated to a particular group. I'm sure Muslims who aren't terrorist will understand my point.
Must you add religion to this?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
seborrhic:
Bloody liar.
A true Western businessman would judge you only on the quality of your content and proposal,not on some hearsay or bad characters.
Maybe he met a jobless whiteman posing as a businessman or was negotiating with a fellow Yahoo,yahoo company.

This is also true but not always.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

It wasn't rampant 8yrs ago unlike what we have now. Someone once told a friend of mine to send him computers and help with token for cyber cafe business last year, my opinion was sort and I informed the person not to do such as cyber cafe business is virtually not in existence in Nigeria again and I don't trust an average youth requesting for financial assistance to run a business from someone abroad.
The enquirer never told me the person is probably because I might know him and be convinced that he is fraudulent or not, but the fund wasn't eventually sent nor was there any computers given.
u did well to disuade the guy not to set up a cybercafe business cos cafe business in naija is no longer runningcheesy... Not with the internet driven android phones or iphones we have now and not to mention d fallen price of computer modems these dayscheesy. Yea during the mid 2000s the cybercafe was in vogue but not today's naija oo. Anybody thinkin of doing cafe business in nigeria is certainly not current in d way things are in naijacheesy.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Let me advice everybody. Focus on Asia, China in particular. They don't discriminate as much as Americans and European and there's a shitload of money to be made from China.
Permission to send you a pm sir
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
dominique:
They have successfully destroyed countless online job opportunities for honest Nigerians yet some people make excuses for them. God punish them all (Yahoo boys and their apologists)
Gbam sad
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by drex2050: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Dshocker:
All yahoo boy or girl that have defrauded anybody locally or internationally will pay the ultimate price later in the future...Karma has always been a bitch and will follow their 1th 2nd and 3rd linage.
karma stalks mankind whether you're pure or poor
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by pedrilo: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad The federal government should give the death penalty to any Yahoo boy, ritualist, kidnappers and corrupt politicians. Yahoo boys deserves to face firing squad. Any idiot that qoute me to defend yahoo fraud will die a miserable death. Armed robbers rob people with weapons, yahoo boys rob people with gadgets. They are both robbers who doesn't deserve to inhale oxygen. Godforsaken lazy bastards angry
the people that r suppose to enact this kind of law survive on a daily on such criminal activities so we r in a fix my broda
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad The federal government should give the death penalty to any Yahoo boy, ritualist, kidnappers and corrupt politicians. Yahoo boys deserves to face firing squad. Any idiot that qoute me to defend yahoo fraud will die a miserable death. Armed robbers rob people with weapons, yahoo boys rob people with gadgets. They are both robbers who doesn't deserve to inhale oxygen. Godforsaken lazy bastards angry
i understand you but have you ever asked your self this question that all the tools the yahoo boys are using who are creating them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by BenzEne1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
lilmax:
even if government provide a job of 120k a month....the characters in yahoo guys won't allow them to stop the act

yahoo guys are greed driven......how can you be 24 and the car you want to use is a Bentley? grin

Lol. I don't know why people support internet fraud. Somebody that calls himself a human being go dey wash in hand with ace of spade. Which job wan give person that kain liver? Greed and showoff is the pivot for internet fraud.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by davidadenrele: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:

China!!! you say?? what is the equivalent of chinese yuan to a dollar?? and how easy is it doing business with chinese if you dont hear or speak mardarin their local language pls dont add insult to injury abeg!!!
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Marvins0009: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:

Shut up guy cyber crime as been in the word for ages this white are the one that start it first so no death penalty my guy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by isnovic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Personally it saddens any hardworking Nigerian.

Even to open an account I n some country after registering a legal company is difficult on account of one being Nigerian.

Infact, Nigeria and some hopeless other countries are classified as “high risk”.

The term High Risk, I simply don't understand.

And you have the President smiling and asking for re-elections.

A country with some much issues to fix as that of Nigeria will be in a somber mood all the time and in a hurry to listen to her people first hand.

A country’s President without a milestones for measuring success is as fake as it comes and not ready for leadership.

If your campaign promise is any way ambiguous and there is no way to measure your success rate then you are a fraudster.

Mid-term re-elections should be canvassed for; 4 years is too long for some buffoon to play Kalo-kalo with the Nigeria project.

Firstly, design a target for the Orientation and Minister of Information:

1. Design a National orientation program to provide deserving models of our society not all this yeyebrities, yahoo yahoo, small girls big God type
2. We must measure its effectiveness by randomization on the propensity to commit crime on all age strata.
3. He should work out a frame work to Change the name of the country, and achieve same within his tenure with whatever lobby that is required.
4. Provide no less than 1 internationally accepted standard media outfit pro-Nigeria with reach to all 7 continents with strong Nigeria content made to sway our already battered image.

The Foreign Affairs Minister and MOFA must be tasked in making the Nigerian Passport or Any other name we decide to adopt, amongs the first 20 in 2030.
First 10 by 2040 and amongst the first 5 by 2050.

He must achieve this by all means available by lobbying across parties, stakeholders and other lobby groups.
This is what real politics is made of, and not bickering like we are in fish market.

Not the type Oshiomole is leading with accusation flying here and there or the one the "yeye" Secondus is Opposing, with no grit, force, strategy, or focus on national discourse.

Lastly, I am up for a change in the currency, since our economy is already dollarized already, revert to the currency before now and tie-it to the pounds or float a new currency and tie-it to the dollars.

This has 2 advantages, stolen funds will be useless if stored in anywhere else in Nigeria other than the banking sector.

Those stolen wealth starched in some account will have to be own by someone, and exchange them with the new currency whilst the CBN KNOWING AND FLAGGING some suspicious owners for further investigation.

I just tire really for a country not ready for anything, absolutely nothing but ingenious in stealing and committing "kleptogenocide- Killing of a group of people as a result of stealing government funds meant for public service/capital expenditure.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Negotiate: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Admin401:

Lol, look at this poorfag. He said 3 months deal. 155 a month. It is too possible.

I won’t insult you. But it’s not possible! Not even a content marketing company will seal that deal.

150k dollars a month! Lol. He meant Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by ibietela2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Then you are not in charge of your business..
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Arianno(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
The hardworking Nigerians will real the fruit of those so called fraudsters called Yahoo boys.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by ArticleBeast: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Negotiate:
Lie or misrepresentation.

Content creation deal worth 425 thousand dollars?

Maybe he meant 425 thousand Naira because no coy will do a deal worth that much with a freelancer over the net.
Tot I was the only one that saw it o
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by ArticleBeast: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Stay there.
Condo na house not writing for that kain amount...Make we no dey deceive ourselves he meant naira

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Boss13: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
The govt is not ready to do anything. They see it as some form of employment for the youth to discourage youth restiveness
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Stay there.
Gee I wan join your clique abeg. I need money badly. anyway brother I will be loyal
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'm not justifying tmfraud buy go check the guy's blog or content and you discover he's far from even qualified to do the job. yahooboys news is now an excuse for even a 40yearw old lazy man to remain in his mother's house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Negotiate:

I won’t insult you. But it’s not possible! Not even a content marketing company will seal that deal.

150k dollars a month! Lol. He meant Naira.

You thought it was $452,000? Are you for real? And to think you were thinking of insulting me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.