Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (38432 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by engrjosefz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
zamido:
You are a very big fool. How is Buhari d cause. Idiotic fellow, mad human being.
You're the biggest fööl Thunder Fire You there and your Booboo

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Asour: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
They’re not ready to do business angry
Mad foreigners
They are.
Humans, whether wrong or right, have a tendency to make deductions from happenings even here on Nairaland it is common to find people make generalizations about certain tribes Isn't it?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Asour: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Mad foreigners
They are.
Humans, whether wrong or right, have a tendency to make deductions from happenings even here on Nairaland it is common to find people make generalizations about certain tribes, Isn't it?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Ufedolove: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nothing to do with Yahoo boys...... More to do with Nigerians fraudulent nature.
You be mumu. Oponu osi.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Ufedolove: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Mad foreigners
if anyone is mad, it is you
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
pacespot:
It is better not to tell them that you are a Nigerian but rather let them find out themselves. Hearing that name Nigerian is a red flag to any foreign coy, even those who have done a deal with you will stop the deal immediately or cut down their commitments. I have experienced such hundreds of times in my online business adventure. So I've coined a code that I use when they ask me of my country, I will just say NG or NJ, many will not border to ask the full meaning. Some will just ask your country out of familiarizing themselves with you not because of skepticism of who you are. So being a little discreet can help in such scenario. But a coy that will do a deal worth thousands of dollars will verify every detail before going further with you.

Nigeria has a long way to go in reputation management.
Oh Good
Peradventure you're asked the meaning of NJ what will be your response?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is Niggerians dont want to work but want to be millionaires overnight. For most people they cite low pay. I worked in an int. Organization. You see guys earning 250k per month minus bonuses still refusing to work. You see them still carryi g out fraudulent activities then u wonder
can you connect me even if is 60k pay.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Rextizzle(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
This same Nonsense happened to me too, I nearly cried, those Yahoo boys will never die a good death.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by dominusgai(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
AHCB:
If that guy had sincere intention he won't be pained. People have been labelled all sort of things as a result of being affiliated to a particular group. I'm sure Muslims who aren't terrorist will understand my point.
hmm, that is not true. Muslims who are not terrorist feel pain when falsely accused. I once saw a woman accuse those begger Fulani woman of being boko haram. You could see the hurt in the Fulani woman's eyes. Saying we should not feel pain because we have sincere intention is like saying you should not feel hurt when being falsely accused of being a thief. Bro losing a business because of the crime of others is painful. So please disregard this your if you are honest it won't hurt theory.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Dami12345: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulaz:
Government no create jobs, and as most boys fathers no too hold cash to support them to be self employed, boys must chop last last.

The inequality in the sharing of the National Cake gave rise to yahoo.
Until the government provides enough jobs for the teaming youths in Nigeria, yahoo boys will continue to find ways to survive on their own.

If you Support either Buhari or Atiku and condemn yahoo yahoo, then you are selfish and a hypocrite!

The only reasonable post.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by mohlanforex: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
from now on, if foreigners ask for my nationality, I would claim Togo or Ghana....

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by FantasticJ: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
AHCB:
If that guy had sincere intention he won't be pained. People have been labelled all sort of things as a result of being affiliated to a particular group. I'm sure Muslims who aren't terrorist will understand my point.

You shouldn't have said it like that as if all terrorists are Muslims.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
May God cause all Yahoo yahoo and fraudulent Nigerian scammers to be arrested and jailed. They've dented our reputations enough.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by abdulaz: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
einsteine:

Lies.

No one joins yahoo yahoo because they are unemployed or needy.

They join because they are greedy.

Internet fraudsters are not as a result of unemployment. If unemployment was the cause, why then are Nigerians in Canada, USA, Malaysia, Cyprus etc heavily involved in internet crime?

It is completely wrong to blame unemployment for this menace.

Those ones have already started doing the yahoo stuffs in Nigeria before they emigrated.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by pacespot(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ajet001:

Oh Good
Peradventure you're asked the meaning of NJ what will be your response?

if someone persists like that it is because he or she already has a skepticism about you and wants to judge you based on your country, so it is better you tell him or her what he or she already knows.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
lilmax:
even if government provide a job of 120k a month....the characters in yahoo guys won't allow them to stop the act

yahoo guys are greed driven......how can you be 24 and the car you want to use is a Bentley? grin

24 is even much, 20 years old boy wants to drive Benz and live in a large mansion. They dream too much.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by srclark: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
LegitBoyy:
Your comment reeks of sheer ignorance and it is either you're a Yahoo boy or one wannabe. You even had the gut to use the sim card analogy which is a pure business mechanism.

To know how shameful your country is, Sims were even first brought from South Africa and not even Europe or the Western world. As human we pay for everything you're ignorant of. The money that was deposited over there were taken there by the whites ?

You don't even have a point. It is even better you take your phone and start it than putting out some watery defences when you're not even gaining from it.

undecided undecided undecided
what was done to mavordi when he was going about from country to country ruining people what was done to stop him ? Look at the word you used business mechanism to rip people off what you know is free abeg let them continue to use words to deceive you
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Goalnaldo:
can you connect me even if is 60k pay.
LOL. Im not sure vut I can give u a few tips sha.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by srclark: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
LegitBoyy:
Your comment reeks of sheer ignorance and it is either you're a Yahoo boy or one wannabe. You even had the gut to use the sim card analogy which is a pure business mechanism.

To know how shameful your country is, Sims were even first brought from South Africa and not even Europe or the Western world. As human we pay for everything you're ignorant of. The money that was deposited over there were taken there by the whites ?

You don't even have a point. It is even better you take your phone and start it than putting out some watery defences when you're not even gaining from it.

the recent practise by this offshore banks now is the speech recognition technology where you use use your voice to authorise transactions ,most of our high profile politicians use this now ,these western banks actually hussle for African politicians by offering juicy offers like free medical treatments abroad and all that so they can come keep the stolen loot in their banks and in the eventuality of death the money is gone ,better wake up this thing is a give and take thing these westerners are not only scamming us infact they are ready to kill us ,you see refridgerators that are unfit for domestic use cause it has been used to store dangerous chemicals in lab instead of disposing and destroying them they sell all to Africa
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by srclark: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
DonX001:

Don't be deliberately silly.
Is it not your fellow Nigerians that will import fake drugs and white chalk as drugs, and sell them to their own fellow countrymen at expensive prices of real drugs, for huge profits?
You're just justifying the unjustifiable.

The fact remains that very many Nigerians don't want to work but want to live large, and see crime as the easiest way to get that.
And the saddest fact is that the majority of other Nigerians (including you!), see nothing really bad in it, or find silly ways to justify it.
And you want Nigeria to get better.... Never, with that kind of mentality of the general population.
so it is this westerners that want to work when you can go on social benefit just for a broken finger ,so it is simple logic Mr A rips Mr B off totally to take care of Mr C so what is bad if Mr b decides to rip both Mr A and Mr C off . Rip off is rip off bad is bad nothing like good bad.For over 20 years now the looted funds stolen by Abacha running into millions if not billions is yet to be returned even when it is evident it is stolen ,they have been using this money to trade over the years when it should be returned so what are we saying here ?They use different words and processes devised by them to hold unto this money .They would claim the matter is been investigated ,the stupid black man will be romancing that word investigate when the normal thing to be done is return the stolen money to the owner what is there to investigate again wise up bro ,only Gods knows how long they will use that word "investigate" to hold onto what is not theirs after they have double the money or triple the money they will now return the principal amount (100 naira as at year 2000 is not the same as 100 naira in year 2018 ) they will return the money when it is worthless.To me Abacha is even better than them cause he was in possession and control of monies belonging to naija for 4-5 years but they have been in possession of this stolen money for more than 20 years (even if they are preaching they have the intention to return it ) now this is where the point I have been trying to prove comes in .These western countries and their financial institutions will claim and treat this money as LOOTED funds (to avoid paying interest on it )whereas in the real sense it should be treated not differently from a FIXED DEPOSIT ,cause the only way any bank or financial institution can be in possesion and control of such huge amount of money for the duration of 20 years is when that money is a fixed deposit cause whomever kept it with them wants interest .But they have been using this money to trade on a daily basis cause it is in their banking system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by andrew444(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
lilmax:
even if government provide a job of 120k a month....the characters in yahoo guys won't allow them to stop the act

yahoo guys are greed driven......how can you be 24 and the car you want to use is a Bentley? grin

You made a point till when you say how can a 24 years want to use a bentley? I am not in support of yahoo as its bad

But if you are 24 and you work legit for your money then its not a crime to buy a bentley?

Why cant you tell that to raheem sterling and others young footballers who are not yet 24 and have so many expensive car?

Expensive car is not the problem of this country okay,if you work legit for your money and you can afford anything then you can even buy a plane.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
usoroh4luv:
It is like this yahoo tin is mostly done by Nigerians or don't other African countries youths participate in it?
When u are provided with basic amenities....google wat basic amenities is
Then u wouldn't think of defrauding ur neighbor
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by lilmax(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
andrew444:

You made a point till when you say how can a 24 years want to use a bentley? I am not in support of yahoo as its bad

But if you are 24 and you work legit for your money then its not a crime to buy a bentley?

Why cant you tell that to raheem sterling and others young footballers who are not yet 24 and have so many expensive car?

Expensive car is not the problem of this country okay,if you work legit for your money and you can afford anything then you can even buy a plane.
you said legit right? you've just answered your question na bros grin

the princes and girls in Dubai have those cars na, did they work for it? nope, it was given to them

now tell me a graduate who isn't into online legal stuff and just got out of nysc is thinking about Bentley grin
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
MOVIC6:

I know you read the post very well, wether Asia, or Ethiopia, they have ruined his business and the reputation of this great country.

Apart from business deal just ordinary chat with a white man or woman is a straight delete of their account d moment they know u are from nigeria....i have encountered dat uncountable times, ,,,,na to change nationality b d koko o....
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by olawonder(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
engrjosefz:
Buhari come n see what you caused
Its not Buhari, its the bad money crazy gene that runs in Nigerians’ blood! Its not when Buhari becomes president of Nigeria, e don tey!
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by andrew444(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
lilmax:
you said legit right? you've just answered your question na bros grin

the princes and girls in Dubai have those cars na, did they work for it? nope, it was given to them

now tell me a graduate who isn't into online legal stuff and just got out of nysc is thinking about Bentley grin

You think life is all about by going to school or becoming a graduate?

Having a handwork pays more than being a graduate,Nigerians are just dumb thinking life is all about being a graduate and earning 100k to 150k monthly

Working in a company for 30 years as a graduate you wont even afford to buy a bently or even buy a house in lekki and others bigger areas

Young kiss daniel just got a bentley,the last time i checked he was from a poor family? is he a graduate?

How can a graduate think about a bentley when he lives in nigeria, a graduate is not even sure of securing a 30k per month job,we are living in a bleeped country.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by srclark: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
LegitBoyy:

like I said I don't support cheating people off their money ,these westerners should blame themselves cause we are where we are today as a result of their greed and their inquisitive nature ,most of the scams perpetrated by Africans are more of scams of persuasion and greed on the victims ,the more sophisticated scams that involve hacking and phishing they are the cause ,they design and program softwares and viruses to monitor what others are doing so they can be a step ahead now these tools fall into the wrong hands and it is used against them so who is to blame the inventor or the user ?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
einsteine:

Lies.

No one joins yahoo yahoo because they are unemployed or needy.

They join because they are greedy.

Internet fraudsters are not as a result of unemployment. If unemployment was the cause, why then are Nigerians in Canada, USA, Malaysia, Cyprus etc heavily involved in internet crime?

It is completely wrong to blame unemployment for this menace.

Even our guys outside nigeria where d environment is ok to hustle and earn a living still pick up laptops and defraud people even at Europe, ,,,na greed day worry us
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by lilmax(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
andrew444:

You think life is all about by going to school or becoming a graduate?

Having a handwork pays more than being a graduate,Nigerians are just dumb thinking life is all about being a graduate and earning 100k to 150k monthly

Working in a company for 30 years as a graduate you wont even afford to buy a bently or even buy a house in lekki and others bigger areas

Young kiss daniel just got a bentley,the last time i checked he was from a poor family? is he a graduate?

How can a graduate think about a bentley when he lives in nigeria, a graduate is not even sure of securing a 30k per month job,we are living in a bleeped country.
Jesus Christ, you're not even intelligent

even after all I said you're still repeating your first post
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by andrew444(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
lilmax:
Jesus Christ, you're not even intelligent

even after all I said you're still repeating your first post

Lol

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
LegitBoyy:
Can a black get a white collar job over there?
What do u mean b white collar job
Dude get skills and white collar job will come knocking at ur door step
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
AHCB:

So according to you, non-terrorist Muslims are not pained by the consequences brought up them by the deeds of their follow believers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest / Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.