Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (38405 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by kunleweb: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad The federal government should give the death penalty to any Yahoo boy, ritualist, kidnappers and corrupt politicians. Yahoo boys deserves to face firing squad. Any idiot that qoute me to defend yahoo fraud will die a miserable death. Armed robbers rob people with weapons, yahoo boys rob people with gadgets. They are both robbers who doesn't deserve to inhale oxygen. Godforsaken lazy bastards angry

grin eleyi vidi gaan
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Abudu2000(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
SimplePlan34:
Abeg which company will not meet you physically and make u a deal of $425000 na lie jare.
I thought so myself, it's like these bloggers will just create screenshots just for news and traffic. that's one one fool dey complain too. I request to see him blog mhem too many typos I couldn't unread them..smh Nigerians always looking for excuses. even 40years old still dey with him mama, when u ask am he go tell you day "make I go do yahoo" smh

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Abudu2000(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Why complain? No be una dey hail yahoo and yahoo+ guys.una go dey yarn say wetin dem dey collect from oyibo na wetin oyibo ppl steal from us during slavery. For every action there is a reaction so pele.
u are very correct my brother

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Negotiate: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Admin401:

You thought it was $452,000? Are you for real? And to think you were thinking of insulting me. wink

But he wrote $425k which I claimed was misrepresented.

Isn’t that why you insulted me ? Because you believed him?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by einsteine(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulaz:
Government no create jobs, and as most boys fathers no too hold cash to support them to be self employed, boys must chop last last.

The inequality in the sharing of the National Cake gave rise to yahoo.
Until the government provides enough jobs for the teaming youths in Nigeria, yahoo boys will continue to find ways to survive on their own.

If you Support either Buhari or Atiku and condemn yahoo yahoo, then you are selfish and a hypocrite!

Lies.

No one joins yahoo yahoo because they are unemployed or needy.

They join because they are greedy.

Internet fraudsters are not as a result of unemployment. If unemployment was the cause, why then are Nigerians in Canada, USA, Malaysia, Cyprus etc heavily involved in internet crime?

It is completely wrong to blame unemployment for this menace.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by yeyebrity: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
The whites are damn hypocrites! When it comes to parting with their dollars, they remember you're a Nigerian. But when it's the other way round, they don't really care.

I started a project recently, and lots of white people have been bombarding with annoying marketing proposals worth loads of dollars. I'm like, heck no! So now, it doesn't really matter whether I'm a Nigerian or not, so long as they get paid.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
I thought you guys were hailing them not long ago.

Not long ago, ladies preferred them to the honest hard worker, not until the plus was added.
God bless you. They forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Condo na house not writing for that kain amount...Make we no dey deceive ourselves he meant naira
Anything is possible
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Decypher:
Gee I wan join your clique abeg. I need money badly. anyway brother I will be loyal
You don't need money. You need more skills

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
my own is an Indonesian police officer who just stop chatting and calling me for no reason again
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Why complain? No be una dey hail yahoo and yahoo+ guys.una go dey yarn say wetin dem dey collect from oyibo na wetin oyibo ppl steal from us during slavery. For every action there is a reaction so pele.
Please tell them. I think Niggerians for all their "wayo" dont understand the concept of cause and effect
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Una never see anything
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by galaxy2020(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
What did u expect b4? Wen ur president is also a fraud, cloned jubrin from Sudan.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Boss13:
The govt is not ready to do anything. They see it as some form of employment for the youth to discourage youth restiveness

You get sense bro..
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
einsteine:

Lies.

Internet fraudsters are not as a result of unemployment. If unemployment was the cause, why then are Nigerians in Canada, USA, Malaysia, Cyprus etc heavily involved in internet crime?

Truth is Niggerians dont want to work but want to be millionaires overnight. For most people they cite low pay. I worked in an int. Organization. You see guys earning 250k per month minus bonuses still refusing to work. You see them still carryi g out fraudulent activities then u wonder
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Kupiejodaniels: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Don't say what you don't know because you're employed doesn't mean everyone around you av a job they fend on. If you are a great observant you would study that yahoo was not like this in the past government and they don't praise yahoo then the way they do now. Unemployment,hardship, no helper, is the main reason for yahoo and they only flaunt when they hit jackpot . Can you be a graduate and become an okada rider?, d question is are you not going to eat. See, mind you 85% Nigerian are either average or poor. I don't support yahoo but let there be job opportunity for the youth, learning and acquisition centres yahoo is going to reduce,the so called yahoo is not easy as you hear it so many will stop if their is improvement in our economy. You can say greediness push guys to yahoo++. For instance I told you I don't av a job bros help me are you going to help me be honest. We Nigerians are our own enemies in this country. How many Nigeria owned company do we have??, where are all the money efcc are collecting going... We have bad government, don't expect the head to be corrupt and want other part of the body to be holy that's not possible.
einsteine:

Lies.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nothing to do with Yahoo boys...... More to do with Nigerians fraudulent nature.
And who are the fraudsters?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by srclark: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
This has nothing to do with yahoo boys spoiling our reputation ,I don't support fraud or taking advantage of others.It is pity many of us in the black race are still enslaved mentally to this westerners.Cause the westerners say something is bad does not mean it is bad we all have our brains to think that is why it is there in the first place .The westerners call it fraud when it is another westerner that is on the losing end but they will go mute or call it due process if it is a black man that is on the losing end (this done using different words to cover their shit ) a simple example who on earth sells a mere plastic with chip as high as 50,000 naira to others when they actually give this same mere plastic with chip free in their home countries ( sim cards were that expensive some years back ) and it was sold to millions of Nigerians .who collects fees for a visa they know before hand will not be granted from people trying to give themselves a better chance in life why can't the visa fees come after the visa is issued ? All the stolen loot banked in their different western countries some running into billions of dollars ,when this loot were being deposited there was no problem ,but when it is time for it to be recovered and returned to the countries this monies were stolen from it becomes a long thing they hold onto these stolen monies for as long as they can then return the initial amount banked with them.When this politicians steal money and buy luxurious homes abroad why dont they refuse initially knowing fully well the money used to acquire this things are proceeds of embezzlement they let them buy then they seize this luxurious properties ,so who is scamming who ?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by DonX001: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad The federal government should give the death penalty to any Yahoo boy, ritualist, kidnappers and corrupt politicians. Yahoo boys deserves to face firing squad. Any idiot that qoute me to defend yahoo fraud will die a miserable death. Armed robbers rob people with weapons, yahoo boys rob people with gadgets. They are both robbers who doesn't deserve to inhale oxygen. Godforsaken lazy bastards angry

Gbam!!! I cosign this.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by LegitBoyy: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Let me advice everybody. Focus on Asia, China in particular. They don't discriminate as much as Americans and European and there's a shitload of money to be made from China.
Can a black get a white collar job over there?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by bigpicture001: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Let me advice everybody. Focus on Asia, China in particular. They don't discriminate as much as Americans and European and there's a shitload of money to be made from China.
....ecept uaalso a ahoo guy,but not online,den you would like china busineses or what else would you call buying inferior stuffs cheap and slling them as oiginal for 3times its cost price...
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by DonX001: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
srclark:
This has nothing to do with yahoo boys spoiling our reputation ,I don't support fraud or taking advantage of others.It is pity many of us in the black race are still enslaved mentally to this westerners.Cause the westerners say something is bad does not mean it is bad we all have our brains to think that is why it is there in the first place .The westerners call it fraud when it is another westerner that is on the losing end but they will go mute or call it due process if it is a black man that is on the losing end (this done using different words to cover their shit ) a simple example who on earth sells a mere plastic with chip as high as 50,000 naira to others when they actually give this same mere plastic with chip free in their home countries ( sim cards were that expensive some years back ) and it was sold to millions of Nigerians .who collects fees for a visa they know before hand will not be granted from people trying to give themselves a better chance in life why can't the visa fees come after the visa is issued ? All the stolen loot banked in their different western countries some running into billions of dollars ,when this loot were being deposited there was no problem ,but when it is time for it to be recovered and returned to the countries this monies were stolen from it becomes a long thing they hold onto these stolen monies for as long as they can then return the initial amount banked with them.When this politicians steal money and buy luxurious homes abroad why dont they refuse initially knowing fully well the money used to acquire this things are proceeds of embezzlement they let them buy then they seize this luxurious properties ,so who is scamming who ?

Don't be deliberately silly.
Is it not your fellow Nigerians that will import fake drugs and white chalk as drugs, and sell them to their own fellow countrymen at expensive prices of real drugs, for huge profits?
You're just justifying the unjustifiable.

The fact remains that very many Nigerians don't want to work but want to live large, and see crime as the easiest way to get that.
And the saddest fact is that the majority of other Nigerians (including you!), see nothing really bad in it, or find silly ways to justify it.
And you want Nigeria to get better.... Never, with that kind of mentality of the general population.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by LegitBoyy: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
srclark:
Your comment reeks of sheer ignorance and it is either you're a Yahoo boy or one wannabe. You even had the gut to use the sim card analogy which is a pure business mechanism.

To know how shameful your country is, Sims were even first brought from South Africa and not even Europe or the Western world. As human we pay for everything you're ignorant of. The money that was deposited over there were taken there by the whites ?

You don't even have a point. It is even better you take your phone and start it than putting out some watery defences when you're not even gaining from it.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by 0ubenji(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chisaedhor:
BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS AND NOT YAHOO BOYS angry
there were yahoo boiz b4 buhari.
Who would you blame for That
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Ranchhoddas: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nothing to do with Yahoo boys...... More to do with Nigerians fraudulent nature.
Thank you very much.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Pataricatering(f): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Which one is “ladies” in this matter again? Will you people die if you don’t blame women for just one day ? Admonish your fellow dudes abeg , leave women out of this !
GavelSlam:
I thought you guys were hailing them not long ago.

Not long ago, ladies preferred them to the honest hard worker, not until the plus was added.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:

But they all speak Chinese how we wan take follow them Yan
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by pacespot(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
It is better not to tell them that you are a Nigerian but rather let them find out themselves. Hearing that name Nigerian is a red flag to any foreign coy, even those who have done a deal with you will stop the deal immediately or cut down their commitments. I have experienced such hundreds of times in my online business adventure. So I've coined a code that I use when they ask me of my country, I will just say NG or NJ, many will not border to ask the full meaning. Some will just ask your country out of familiarizing themselves with you not because of skepticism of who you are. So being a little discreet can help in such scenario. But a coy that will do a deal worth thousands of dollars will verify every detail before going further with you.

Nigeria has a long way to go in reputation management.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by GavelSlam: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pataricatering:
Which one is “ladies” in this matter again? Will you people die if you don’t blame women for just one day ? Admonish your fellow dudes abeg , leave women out of this !

I blame the Nigerian society - Male and Female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Drug Lords Of All Time / Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market / Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.