Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (38430 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Naijamagician: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
This guy is a stupid boy like as if those white guys don't scam us online. Let me tell you, my mum is into Pearls jewelries and Gold sales she buys from Germany online. Once she bought jewelries from this American guy he sent the goods quite alright, few months later we realised he was making debits on my mums MasterCard which she used on his website for goods no one ordered for. We quickly had to block the card. I myself just yesterday was in a sales transaction with about 3white guys who I usually do transactions with only for me to do a transaction with them and they all denied paying me my money about $450 it's a small money but that goes to tell you that anyone could be a Scammer not necessarily making it a Nigerian epidemic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rubbish lies.. Everybody dey blame G-men for their misfortune now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
They’re not ready to do business angry
Mad foreigners

Reputation n integrity powers businesses.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by alezzy13: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad The federal government should give the death penalty to any Yahoo boy, ritualist, kidnappers and corrupt politicians. Yahoo boys deserves to face firing squad. Any idiot that qoute me to defend yahoo fraud will die a miserable death. Armed robbers rob people with weapons, yahoo boys rob people with gadgets. They are both robbers who doesn't deserve to inhale oxygen. Godforsaken lazy bastards angry

It's really sad. While applying for my course I passed through untold hardship because of the bad record these guys give us.

Yet some IMBECILES will still defend those animals (that's what they are) saying 'all na hustle' . So terrible

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by creedencity(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Let me advice everybody. Focus on Asia, China in particular. They don't discriminate as much as Americans and European and there's a shitload of money to be made from China.

bro i seriously need a mentor as regard this online biz.
save a soul plz
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Cannonleo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Let me advice everybody. Focus on Asia, China in particular. They don't discriminate as much as Americans and European and there's a shitload of money to be made from China.
bro can you show me the needed way
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Friend01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
They’re not ready to do business angry
Mad foreigners

He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches him.

You will not know until experience what we call stereotype caused by fellow countrymen.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Friend01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earthbound:

What about the government that steals from all the people you mentioned above? Asking a thief to catch a thief is just recycling the problem.
This excuse no longer sells any longer .

We are our government. Our general attitude is what is reflected in our leaders. If we were good the leaders will naturally be good. You can't be bad and expect a good leader to rule over you.
Do lions and sheep dwell in the same cage?

We have more corrupt people and bad people than before that the few good ones pale into insignificance.

Even the good ones will soon become endangered species.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Friend01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
AHCB:
If that guy had sincere intention he won't be pained. People have been labelled all sort of things as a result of being affiliated to a particular group. I'm sure Muslims who aren't terrorist will understand my point.

If he wasn't sincere and concerned he wouldn't have been complaining.
We can't justifying one wrong for another just because our boys are ding it out if desperation.
What is bad is bad.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by wealth2al(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by GeepyEnsemble(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Please connect me...my email is here alrdy
Goalnaldo:
can you connect me even if is 60k pay.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by donsheddy1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad The federal government should give the death penalty to any Yahoo boy, ritualist, kidnappers and corrupt politicians. Yahoo boys deserves to face firing squad. Any idiot that qoute me to defend yahoo fraud will die a miserable death. Armed robbers rob people with weapons, yahoo boys rob people with gadgets. They are both robbers who doesn't deserve to inhale oxygen. Godforsaken lazy bastards angry
Will this wipe off the bad name Nigeria have globally? Once it can, then I support your sensitisation scheme.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
LegitBoyy:
Can a black get a white collar job over there?
Legit. Just take a course and learn the language
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Permission to send you a pm sir
Sure
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Admin401:

Asians pay like they paying monkeys. The Average Euro or American is 5times richer and more likely to spend/pay you more for your online services.

You've never worked online before, stop giving advice. There's a reason why Asians are not being targeted by Yahoo boys.
You're so ignorant. You know absolutely nothing about me. Also, money isn't made just online, dummy.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2018
pacespot:

if someone persists like that it is because he or she already has a skepticism about you and wants to judge you based on your country, so it is better you tell him or her what he or she already knows.
Thumbs up

Thanks for this.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by bugidon(m): 1:43am On Dec 08, 2018
:PQ frustrated fool
GoTV:
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:49am On Dec 08, 2018
各大主流音乐平台同步上线!
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by SkinnyNigga: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

What about the government that steals from all the people you mentioned above? Asking a thief to catch a thief is just recycling the problem.
you think say the guy get sense
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by baxton25(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
even if government provide a job of 120k a month....the characters in yahoo guys won't allow them to stop the act

yahoo guys are greed driven......how can you be 24 and the car you want to use is a Bentley? grin

You're shaa mad, what do you want them to drive? Keke napep? Do you know at 24 you're in your peak age, and can go as far as you want?
For abroad 18yrs old dey drive McLaren
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nowenuse: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
even if government provide a job of 120k a month....the characters in yahoo guys won't allow them to stop the act

yahoo guys are greed driven......how can you be 24 and the car you want to use is a Bentley? grin

This is not true. Most Yahoo boys were pushed into Yahoo out of terrible poverty.

If the average Nigerian youth is sure of getting a job of 100k after university graduation, believe me, 98% of the people into yahoo would not be into it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by lilmax(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nowenuse:

This is not true. Most Yahoo boys were pushed into Yahoo out of terrible poverty.

If the average Nigerian youth is sure of getting a job of 100k after university graduation, believe me, 98% of the people into yahoo would not be into it.
how did they get the data and laptop?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Also, money isn't made just online, dummy.
This thread is for online jobbers. who's the dummy now?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Nowenuse: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
lilmax:
how did they get the data and laptop?

Have you heard of HK? It's free to join one. All you go with is yourself and the clothes on your body. Your Oga feeds you, houses you and provides you with necessary tools. All you have to do is just press and when you hammer, your oga takes the Lion's share.

This is where many begin from. Not necessarily by having something. Besides how much is recharge card and fairly used/stolen smartphone or laptop that people won't afford?
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by MOVIC6: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Apart from business deal just ordinary chat with a white man or woman is a straight delete of their account d moment they know u are from nigeria....i have encountered dat uncountable times, ,,,,na to change nationality b d koko o....

you follow them
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by Akiika: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
We are not the only country in the world with bad leaders, others didn't use criminality to assuage their sufferings. Take responsibility for your criminality.
Re: Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) by ArcToyin(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
abdulaz:
Government no create jobs, and as most boys fathers no too hold cash to support them to be self employed, boys must chop last last.

The inequality in the sharing of the National Cake gave rise to yahoo.
Until the government provides enough jobs for the teaming youths in Nigeria, yahoo boys will continue to find ways to survive on their own.

If you Support either Buhari or Atiku and condemn yahoo yahoo, then you are selfish and a hypocrite!
Useless talk. How are other youth getting income aside Yahoo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Drug Lords Of All Time / Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.