Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? (12006 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by emelda86(f): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
I never see husband material 1000 yards..... Kiikikiki
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by kense88: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
pocohantas:

You think you are doing me? cheesy

Nothing wrong in having expectations if you ask me, what I won't tolerate is anyone putting me down for not meeting his/her expectations.
Nothing wrong in having expectations, but you know, nothing good comes easy. He also has his own expectation.
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by crunchyg: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Khallyella:

Smiles
That's actually my problem, not yours sweetheart, worry about you.
Its a lie ooo I must worry about you because ibu nwannnem nwanyi cheesy
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Because Y has a tail wit two branches
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Heloct(f): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
crunchyg:

How old are you?

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Rexmy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
labake1:

Working
What kinda work are you into? It is expected that money comes after work
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by boomssey(f): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmmn!
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by labake1(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
crunchyg:

How will you know when the right one comes?

If he didn't come, life moves on

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by labake1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
IronHammer:

I love ur sincerity. Keep it up

The right man will be there soon

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Money is too scarce, economy is bad, there are no jobs too and let's be honest here, I am never going to be rich so at this point, marriage is nothing but a burden, and a way to stress and depression so no but no thanx, I am not interested. Bleep marriage!
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Luckybelt: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2018
labake1:

I need money to improve on my sewing business. God answer me
Like how much do u need?
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Raalsalghul: 3:21am On Dec 11, 2018
mhd5757:
Money is too scarce, economy is bad, there are no jobs too and let's be honest here, I am never going to be rich so at this point, marriage is nothing but a burden, and a way to stress and depression so no but no thanx, I am not interested. Bleep marriage!
Why are you so negative? Why are you giving up on yourself so soon? Is it that bad? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by crunchyg: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Heloct:

You seems to be a funny and lively person and I love that, can we connect? So i can send you my digits
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Heloct(f): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
crunchyg:

You seems to be a funny and lively person and I love that, can we connect? So i can send you my digits

All right. No p
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by 2buffagain(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Because igbo village people are money-hungry cheesy
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by TanyLoe(f): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=dingbang post=73645331]Waiting for my girlfriend to finish uni. [j/quote]

Are you sure about that
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by labake1(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Luckybelt:

Like how much do u need?

#200k

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Curvyprecious(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Because he hasnt proposed yet kiss
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Tizzyreal: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello, please I need a good samarittan to help a 24 years old sister here on Nairaland. I'm completely stranded with no where to find help. Please can a good spirited Nairalander assist me with at least 30k to start small business for myself. Any help will be appreciated. God bless you all
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Amba555(f): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
crunchyg:

I like that...go for it bro wink
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by crunchyg: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Heloct:

All right. No p
Hey!!! Dear check your email
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by GEJDHERO: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
kolajoo:
PM let be friend and let see what happen. 200k is not a small money but i can make ur dreams come thru within short period of time. Check my profile
Yahoo plus alert!
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by kolajoo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Yahoo plus alert!
You need brain reset as.shole
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by GEJDHERO: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Heloct:
The ones that are ready thinks I'm too young.

I really want to marry young.
really ?how old re u?
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Heloct(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
GEJDHERO:
really ?how old re u?

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by GEJDHERO: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Heloct:

nice am ready if u re keen
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by richboy01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Khallyella:
I'm still 22 and there's more to life than getting married...
mehn..u r beautiful
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Hybridz: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
LEAFLET:
No disrespect, but 23 is the most ripe age to get married for a lady. Just saying so u don't go thinking you've still got the whole time on your feet... I'm getting married this xmas, I'm thirty and my wife to be is 23 and I just met her July this year.
I love reading testimonies like this. Congratulations in advance bro,I wish you marital bliss.
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Hybridz: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
EngineerVin:
Not ready yet cos 98% of ladies are runs girl... Will enter village dis exams to look for one
Village girls can't be trusted as well. If u really meant what u said,i pray she doesn't go off-way when she eventually becomes exposed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.