Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill (45306 Views)

Electoral Bill: Gbajabiamila Reads Buhari’s Letter / Electoral Act: Dogara, Gbajabiamila Stop Debate On Buhari’s Letter / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by mistyMen: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
jomoh:

UnFortunately PDP is in the minority.
says who
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
foool

Ur mother FOOL
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by MadamExcellency: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
The reasons for rejecting the electoral bill by Mr President is noted.
Over to the National Assembly.

The Attorney General and Minister for Justice worked with the NASS to arrive at this final draft hence the excuses are rubbish.
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ategberoson:

typical Igbo girl

aside from s*x what else do u know?

I also know that ur president is a dullard
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by chere25(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
BMC crew please ask your principal what is his plan. If he does not want the election he should PLS tell us let's not waste those budgeted money PLS . He is just planting seeds of discord PLS am interested in the money dt it's not wasted
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by thaoriginator: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Karatum:

Ur mother FOOL
gringringrin she's in pain o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nfora: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good point from the President.

You do not change the rules when the game had started.

Cases are already in court concerning 2018 primaries .

The law should be applied prospectively and not retrospectively .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Ategberoson(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
thatigboman:
typical yoruba muslim. Apart from skull mining, kidnapping, raping, armed robbery and yahoo yahoo, what else are u good at?

Who is this local fowl?

Your Igbo sister just said he want to fuk buhari and you are here showcasing your Stupidity for free here

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by chloride6: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
All that is left now is for the house to find 2/3.

If they can't, the bill is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nfora: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
2black1:
But the one being ammended was passed just before the present elections,not so?

It is not when it was passed but when it was accented to by the president that matters.

Unfortunately, primaries have been held under the old law ..

This is common sense na!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by mistyMen: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
This Jubril na devil oo.His main reason for declining assent is becos he believes the timing is too close to the election. So its very obvious that APC don't want this bill signed into law cos they want to rig the election. The God that stopped Abacha on the throne in 1998 will definitely truncate Jubril if he dares to rig the 2019 elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ategberoson:

Who is this local fowl?

Your Igbo sister just said he want to fuk buhari and you are here showcasing your Stupidity for free here
ur papa and your mama local fowls
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:

Oh, i didnt know ur mother is in pains.. Na that pain go kee her las las
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:

Oh, i didnt know ur mother is in pains..
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by thatigboman: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
chere25:
BMC crew please ask your principal what is his plan. If he does not want the election he should PLS tell us let's not waste those budgeted money PLS . He is just planting seeds of discord PLS am interested in the money dt it's not wasted
BMC are busy trying to complete their assignment for d month. U know country hard. And it is not easy to post 500 nonsense comments on nairaland in a month for 30k
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by chloride6: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
arantess:
I want to believe the National assembly can override the president on this issue? Thoughts??

They can.

But they require 2/3 which no single party has.

So this bill is practically dead.

Except they accede to his demands and agree that the next elections won't count.
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by thaoriginator: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Karatum:

Oh, i didnt know ur mother is in pains..
tongue

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by abibun: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Teewhy2:
I thought they have been discussing this electoral bill for long, why is the president just saying it is too close to the election and it shouldn't be used , so are you letting me believe all the other amendments were political sakamaje.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
hmmmmm, just forget the liar ooo
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by blacknp(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
netsurfer01:
Cluless President angry
Wake your papa for parlor make e go sign the bill into law,as if you care,person wey no get voters card dey complain?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by ClearFlair: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
netsurfer01:
Cluless President angry
Are you sure you have the right person in mind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:
God bless Mr President.

Very good observations made and corrections needed.

I stand with Bubu

U don't need to point that out. We know u are a zombie who is working for his 30k per month job. If you don't stand with him, na me u go stand with?
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by alizma: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
solochris:
Someone already said that this is what Buhari will do and now he has done just that, honestly he meant no good to Nigeria. He has to go come 2019
did you read what he said?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by 2sexycom(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Teewhy2:
I thought they have been discussing this electoral bill for long, why is the president just saying it is too close to the election and it shouldn't be used , so are you letting me believe all the other amendments were political sakamaje.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
dont mind him.
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by meetbalo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
children of hate, continue hating. It seems we re loving this" jubril" more n more. Your kinsman/men will never taste the presidency as long as you keep hating. E ti ri nkan kan (u never see anything).

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Buterflyle0: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Karatum:

U don't need to point that out. We know u are a zombie who is working for his 30k per month job. If you don't stand with him, na me u go stand with?

Why are you being silly and delusional?

So anyone who supports buhari is paid?

Are you also being paid to support a thief and fraud and crooks called Atiku?

Between you and I who should be paid to support anyone?

Integrity itself is an attraction while frauds and crooks are loathed except by fellow frauds and crooks.

Perhaps you are birds of a feather

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Baselm: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
solochris:
Someone already said that this is what Buhari will do and now he has done just that, honestly he meant no good to Nigeria. He has to go come 2019

Can u please tell us the provisions of the electoral amendment bill?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by stchinedu: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
I wish Buhari is alive to see what Jubrin is doing undecided

Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by imam07: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
Lol, if the nass thinks the president is just dragging for personal reasons, they should vetoed the bill, if they can't, then both should just shut up
E easy? Easy said dan done
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Kayrich(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
arantess:
I want to believe the National assembly can override the president on this issue? Thoughts??

But they won't try it. They also know the president didn't override them when they decline and unattended too some bills that has to do with anti-corruption.
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Why are you being silly and delusional?

So anyone who supports buhari is paid?

Are you also being paid to support a thief and fraud and crooks called Atiku?

Between you and I who should be paid to support anyone?

Integrity itself is an attraction while frauds and crooks are loathed except by fellow frauds and crooks.

Perhaps you are birds of a feather

Integrity my left hairy ass
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by discusant: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained copies of President Muhammadu Buhari's letter to the National Assembly rejecting the controversial Electoral Amendment Bill.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-rejected-electoral-bill-full-letter/

Buhari could only stipulate unforeseen uncertainties if the new electoral bill is used for the 2019 elections. Nothing else stopped him accenting to the bill.
Re: Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill by imam07: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
arantess:
call them and tell them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.