Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (17505 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

The topic is still not about animal sex, souns like animal sex is you own fabrication and personal fantasies.

One man's love and happiness is another man's perversion and headach so deal with your own personal issues and let other people live in peace, unless they are bothering you or asking you to join them.

How much time do you have to spend on yourself, on your own daily struggles and realities after spending all your time and energy worrying about what another man is doing behind his doors?

You are worse than the people you are condeming.
If you like sleep with pig sef you can't force me to accept that as normal. You are a maggot for that. Even drug addicts call drugs their love and happiness. "personal issues and let other people live in peace, unless they are bothering you or asking you to join them" - yet peoples job and political ambitions are at risk for it. Deceive and delude yourself all you care. If I catch any of you 13 yrs and more. Animals .

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Ufedolove: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
See mumu people supporting homosexuality with their last drop of blood blah blah blah rubbish. Bunch of sick people. But why do gays force it on people to accept them for the nonsense they are? Who gives a Bleep?
Btw, gays on this forum, what are the functions of a p3n!s?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
TheAngry1:

Thank you! If Christianity is as it is practiced in Nigeria, I'll rather watch TBN at home. Bunch of senseless hypocrites!

As in their hypocrisy is on another level! angry..

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
specco:

Are you gay?

How has that got to do with my earlier comment?. I pointed out the obvious and your best come back is asking if I'm gay? cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

What's your definition of 'real men'. With the ignorance you are displaying here I don't think you make the cut cheesy..

Oh I thought I was a gay man who can't have kids? grin, now I should say amen to my daughters not finding 'real men' to marry in the future. Make it make sense grin..
Faggort you are. 13 yrs you will get. Who will marry your daughters when you are gay, support it or raise your sons to be one? When you watch your daughter rot away in search of but meet only gays then the wet homo dung you drink and get high on will clear.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

The same Bible you are quoting was given to your ancestors by the same white men. And here you are complaining about Western society while practicing a religion that originated from the western society.

Make it make sense undecided. Practicing warped society religion!!!..

You just explained the black man's perpetual state of confusion and maladies.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Faggort you are. 13 yrs you will get. Who will marry your daughters when you are gay, support it or raise your sons to be one? When you watch your daughter rot away in search of but meet only gays then the wet homo dung you drink and get high on will clear.

Hehehehe unfortunately my 'supposed gay ass' is not in that shit hole country of yours undecided...

You are still blabbing boy cheesy...

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
specco:

Are you gay?
He is. Do you expect him to say so? Which nornal male bears janatte as moniker? He is as maggot filled as they come. Just look at the way he reasons. I don't blame him, I blame more the stupid ladies who support this nonsense who will marry them when men go the demonic way? May gay men marry them they won't say amen.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
If you like sleep with pig sef you can't force me to accept that as normal. You are a maggot for that. Even drug addicts call drugs his love and happiness. "personal issues and let other people live in peace, unless they are bothering you or asking you to join them" - yet peoples job are at risk for it. Deceive and delude yourself all you care. If I catch any of you 13 yrs and more. Animals .

Same ignorant rant. Why are you so bothered and concerned about gay people and what they do behind their doors? Sounds like you like the idea of being gay and would like to see what they do and even join them.

Even the way you keep talking about the animal thing sounds like you know so much about it and would like to give it a try. Are you into animal sex?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
I really don't get Nigerians
How hard is it to mind your business and let others I've their lives?
Countries that permit gays and lesbians are among the most peaceful and richest countries on Earth...and these are the people that gave us the Bible we are quoting up and down
After condemning homosexuals we are still the most terrorised country on Earth and also 2018 world's poorest country...how has God rewarded us for our obedience?
Where have our stupid "African values" gotten us after all these years?
Smh...think..think

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

Same ignorant rant. Why are you so bothered and concerned about gay people and what they do behind their doors? Sounds like you like the idea of being gay and would like to see what they do and even join them.

Even the way you keep talking about the animal thing sounds like you know so much about it and would like to give it a try. Are you into animal sex?

Ofcouerse as a maggort filled faggort with perverted bent you will be focused on that beastiality part even though I also wrote about drugs , mentally sick etc as akin to being gay. Who wants such demented, warped, sick, rabid, disgusting, perverted minds who cherry picks and spins everything with their ugly dung mind into some sort of sexual pervasion close by?

Homosexually is never kept to a personal level by you narcist animals but used to malign, victimize and cower any one with contrary opinion as seen right on this thread so stop deceiving yourself.
If you are into beastiality too since that the main thing your faggy dung filled brain was able to gnaw at in all analogies I wrote and you have no moral compass do confess and stop projecting it as usual on others.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
CallMeGod:
Countries that permit gays and lesbians are among the most peaceful and richest countries on Earth...and these are the people that gave us the Bible we are quoting up and down
After condemning homosexuals we are still the most terrorised country on Earth and also 2018 world's poorest country...how has God rewarded us for our obedience?
Smh...think..think
Those countries have mass shooters and drug addicts too do well to copy and extoll such too as a zombie copy cat. Like you don't know a good number of white e.g many of those who voted Trump, are not for homosexuality and they are the part who gave you Bible . They did bad in giving you bibles so you must copy vices from there too to feel civilized.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Bigzigg(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thrash...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:

Ofcouerse as a maggort filled faggort with perverted bent you will be focused on that beastiality part even though I also wrote about drugs , mentally sick etc as akin to being gay. Who wants such demented warped sick rabid perverted minds who cherry picks and spins everything with their ugly dung mind into some sort of sexual pervasion close by?
If you are into beastiality too since that the main thing your faggy dung filled brain was able to gnaw at in all analogies I wrote and you have no moral compass do confess and stop projecting it as usual on others.

You are obsessed with gay people because of your own repressed gay fantasies and ambitions. I see you are still in love with your animal sex situation.

Obviously, gay people are the least of your worries, you have some serious animal sex fantasy issues.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
chiefqueen:

And you hating on gay people and being judgemental is also a sin. Why not remove the log from your eye before removing the one in your neighbor's eye?
Go and sin no more.
Am I the one who hates gay or Jesus himself?. Can't you code the piece?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

You are obsessed with gay people because of your own repressed gay fantasies and ambitions. I see you are still in love with your animal sex situation.

Obviously, gay people are the least of your worries, you have some serious animal sex fantasy issues.

You are obsessed with projecting your demons on others and wishing they were mad like you. I have learnt that this is the modi operandi of gays. Always seek to demean by accusing any who challenge them and point out the evil they are to be gay. So am not surprised at all and even predicted that will be your next card. News flash you are on your own. Deal with your evil demons or ask for help stop beating about and projecting it. That has never helped any of you animals but only cows cowards.

As for beastiality, for it to be the only thing you are obsessed with from all the analogues I gave it speaks more of where your own demon possesed evil warped demented mind and focus is due to what you are into.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:

Those countries have mass shooters and drug addicts too do well to copy and extoll such too as a zombie copy cat. Like you don't know a good number of white e.g many of those who voted Trump, are not for homosexuality and they are the part who gave you Bible . They did bad in giving you bibles so you must copy vices from there too to feel civilized.

One of Trumps main supporters is Peter Thiel, a silicon valley Billionaire investor and he's gay.

In America, they a what's called the Log Cabin Republicans, they are the largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies.

You know nothing about America sp leave them out of your ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

One of Trumps main supporters is Peter Thiel, a silicon valley Billionaire investor and he's gay.

In America, they a what's called the Log Cabin Republicans, they are the largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies.

You know nothing about America sp leave them out of your ignorance?
Convoluted mined Goat, because some gays support him does not mean a good majority does too. The first thing Trump did was remove/take down LGBT nonsense page from white house page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
You are obsessed with projecting your demons on others and wishing they were mad like you. I have learnt that this is the modi operandi of gays. Always seek to demean by accusing any who challenge them and point out the evil they are to be gay. So am not surprised at all and even predicted that will be your next card. News flash you are on your own. Deal with your evil demons or ask for help stop beating about and projecting it has never helped any of you animals.

As for beastiality, for it to be the only thing you are obsessed with from all the analogues I gave it speaks more of where your own demon possesed evil warped demented mind and focus is due to what you are into.

You have repressed gay fantasies and animal sex obsession. Seek professional help.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Antichristus: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
joey150:

I'm no pastor but even Jesus said if you sin against the holy Spirit you will not be forgiven. And there are several other instances in the Bible that suggest that all sins aren't equal.

This gives credence to the fact that all "sins" are not equal. Just to correct that notion, not entirely related to the topic.

So homosexuality is a sin against the Holy Spirit? Please affirm where it is in the Bible.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

You have repressed gay fantasies and animal sex obsession. Seek professional help.
You are a confirmed gay lunatic chaffing dust to deny your demonic sickness, seek the nearest jail. You have all the symptoms of gay sufferers like lunatics - calling others what you are, running away from talking about your demonic self, perverted mind focused on spinning everything into pervert nonsense.etc Tell GEJ, BUhari and law enforcement officers that they put heavy jail term on gay nonsense because they have gay fantasies you faggort projecting animal.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Convoluted mined Goat, because some gays support him does not mean a good majority does too. The first thing Trump did was remove/take down LGBT nonsense page from white house page.

You don't know anything about America so I had to lecture you. The Republican party in the US have more gay members than the Democrats.

Stick to your gay obsessions and animal sex cravings.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

You don't know anything about America so I had to lecture you. The Republican party in the US have more gay members than the Democrats.

Stick to your gay obsessions and animal sex cravings.

You are simply deluding yourself to feel better while you can't counter my points but bleat chaff about like the faggort you are to appear cool or knowledgeable. Did Trump remove the lgbt rights page from white house website or not as one of his first things he did as president? He knows, like many Republicans, that Obama was an idiot for pushing such nonsense against the will of many Americans.

Every sane person knows democrats are the party of LGBT not Republican but a deceptive gay animal like you can lie about everything. That comes naturally with the gay disease i guess.

Stick to suffering your gay disease and stop projecting your gay demons on others who challenge you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by RexTramadol1: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Trump did not contest and win as liberal neither is his vice pro gay. The people who voted him are those you want to mis-copy. Their are conservatives and do contest elections. Every body must not naively and stupidly accept every rubbish.

And how is Trump a yardstick for discussion here?

America is more a free society than Nigeria, if Trump brings out his reforms, the congress can jettison it, states can too......

Here, every power resides with the executive except few divolutions........

No one should come talk about religion or whatsoever in making decisions, if she thinks homosexuality is wrong, fine

But she should not tell me it's cos it's in the Bible, that's lame.

She's planning to be a president and not a Tabernacle priest .

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Olabestonic001(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that contradictory statement.
How will her bias allow her give gays equal opportunities?

You want to be a President yet you don't support gays.
You call yourself a Christian but you are homophobic.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is not fit to be called a Christian.

Christianity means being Christlike.
Christ was not judgemental, he loved unconditionally because God is love.
I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community and my biggest dream is waking up to a world where people won't be judged based on their sexual orientation.

We should love them too because our offsprings could be gay.
And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them too.

The sad truth is,
Everyone of us has a gay in our lineage, only that most of them are closeted.

While you're entitled to wish you wake up wherever, I need to negate a submission of yours; that Christ was not judgemental (in this case, of sin). Christ was vociferously judgemental of sinful acts and unrepentant sinners. A cross-examination of the Gospel will dispel your innuendoes. Christ spoke of fulfilling the Law & the Prophets. And he also spoke about the casting out, son of perdition, setting a timeline for repentance, etc.

Christ is definitely a Holy savior, who though merciful, frowns and scolds licentious acts. Yes, he targets a sinner but condemns sinful habits. He wouldn't support gays and lesbianic acts but He'd definitely forgive and transform them if they turn to Him. And yes, he would have welcome people doing such into where He will be ministering, but He definitely would have condemn their sinful acts.

He sat, dined and befriended tax-collectors but straightforward condemned their greediness. In this generation, many of you won't like Him for while He is your 'guy', He'll eternally call out your sinful ways. Not for shame but for repentance. And yeah, He can say woe unto you if you'd want to prove a political correctness. Go and learn about the lamb and lion nature of Christ and you'd be free.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by karika2018: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
@buygala.....

You hit the nail on the head......she is a confused human being.......i will rather vote for one million buharis than this woman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
You are simply deluding yourself to feel better while you can't counter my points but bleat chaff about like the faggort you are to appear cool or knowledgeable. Did Trump remove the lgbt rights page from white house website or not as one of his first things he did as president? He knows, like many Republicans, that Obama was an idiot for pushing such nonsense against the will of many Americans.

Every sane person knows democrats are the party of LGBT not Republican but a deceptive gay animal like you can lie about everything. That comes naturally with the gay disease i guess.

Stick to suffering your gay disease and stop projecting your gay demons on others who challenge you.

Look here, you made an ignorant statement about Republicans and gay people and I lectured you, the Republicans have a whole gay wing and the largest gay advocacy group in the US. You really should stick to your gay and animal tribulations.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by karika2018: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
@buygala.......

why can't she stand for what she believes and stand by it.....

white people stand by their words.........she is a sell out.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by ibelieveu: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that contradictory statement.
How will her bias allow her give gays equal opportunities?

You want to be a President yet you don't support gays.
You call yourself a Christian but you are homophobic.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is not fit to be called a Christian.

Christianity means being Christlike.
Christ was not judgemental, he loved unconditionally because God is love.
I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community and my biggest dream is waking up to a world where people won't be judged based on their sexual orientation.

We should love them too because our offsprings could be gay.
And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them too.

The sad truth is,
Everyone of us has a gay in our lineage, only that most of them are closeted.
go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Olabestonic001(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
CallMeGod:
Smh...think..think

Countries do not become great because they support homosexuals but because they have a working system.

UAE, Qatar and China ain't homosexual compliant but are booming.

However, Brazil, Cuba and some Eastern European countries are homosexual compliant and are doing so badly. So, save us this prosperity toga on countries that allows immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by eljae(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2018
[
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Countries do not become great because they support homosexuals but because they have a working system.

UAE, Qatar and China ain't homosexual compliant but are booming.

However, Brazil, Cuba and some Eastern European countries are homosexual compliant and are doing so badly. So, save us this prosperity toga on countries that allows immorality.
I mentioned prosperity and PEACE....PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit / Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.