Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (17804 Views)

Endbadgovernance Protest: Nigerians Already Winning – Oby Ezekwesili Declares / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Antichristus: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
joey150:

Again, I didn't say that.

THANK YOU.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by afemgbosey(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
The truth is, you are free to be gay or normal. You will enjoy or suffer for it.

Romans: 1. 27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. - Bible Offline

It is entirely your life and choice
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by nijabazaar: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

Did He tell her to continue in Prostitution after rescuing her. Whenever JC delivered sinner, He would tell him go and sin no more lest the worst thing come to you.

The point is Jesus du Nazareth was and still is not Judgemental
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Ianmaduka(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
You see as Buhari take dey use media and other shits dey kill dem political ambitions lmao �
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by COMPAQ(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
The most overtly homophobic Nigerians are usually those who have either NEVER traveled out of the country, or who have decided to block their minds to global realities. I believe in the union of men and women, and as a Christian, I do not support homosexuality. However, I will defend with every drop of my blood, people's right to a sexual orientation. Even our constitution guarantees that right. People should just chill. With all our over sabi spirituality, there is crime everywhere, including ritual killing. Hypocrites everywhere.

If my sexual orientation is with animals, is that okay too?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
COMPAQ:

If my sexual orientation is with animals, is that okay too?

The topic is about homosexuality, same-sex/Human to human relationship, not animal sex and the last time I checked, homosexuality and animal sex have 2 different definitions.

Your sexual orientation with animals is called bestiality, not homosexuality.

Face the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Arrested For Phone Theft At Governor Akeredolu’s Inauguration (Photo) / What's Your Take On State Generating Their Electricity / South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.