Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (17507 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by stagger: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Gays already have equal rights in Nigeria. Nobody asks you on any forms you fill what your sexual orientation is.

The issue is if you are gay, don't come flaunting it in anybody's face or having your public marches or any of that BS. Keep your gayness at home. None of us who are heteros come out in the open to flaunt it in any gay person's face, so why should a gay flaunt it in mine?

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Ayobami7(m): 2:38am On Dec 08, 2018
各大主流音乐平台同
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Sarang(f): 3:08am On Dec 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that contradictory statement.
How will her bias allow her give gays equal opportunities?

You want to be a President yet you don't support gays.
You call yourself a Christian but you are homophobic.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is not fit to be called a Christian.

Christianity means being Christlike.
Christ was not judgemental, he loved unconditionally because God is love.
I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community and my biggest dream is waking up to a world where people won't be judged based on their sexual orientation.

We should love them too because our offsprings could be gay.
And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them too.

The sad truth is,
Everyone of us has a gay in our lineage, only that most of them are closeted.

You are a smart mahn
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Countries do not become great because they support homosexuals but because they have a working system.

UAE, Qatar and China ain't homosexual compliant but are booming.

However, Brazil, Cuba and some Eastern European countries are homosexual compliant and are doing so badly. So, save us this prosperity toga on countries that allows immorality.

Countries where gay marriage is legal

2000# - Netherlands
2003- Belgium
2005- Canada
2005-spain

2006- South Africa
2008-Norway
2009- Mexico*
2009-Sweden
2010- Iceland
2010-Portugal

2010-Argentina
2011-Denmark**
2013- Uruguay
2013 -New Zealand
2013- France

2013- Brazil
2013-14- United Kingdom***
2014 - Luxembourg
2015-Finland
2015- Ireland
2015- United States

2016- Colombia
2017- Germany

Funny how you listed 3 countries and eastern Europe when in fact nearly all the advanced and prosperous countries in the world including the whole of western Europe including your colonial master and America where you copied democracy for have pro-same-sex marriage laws.

This anti-gay nonsense is ignorance and barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by joey150(m): 3:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Antichristus:

So homosexuality is a sin against the Holy Spirit? Please affirm where it is in the Bible.

Again, I didn't say that.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by joey150(m): 3:36am On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:

Not everyone is a Christian or believe in your Holy Spirit. Just to correct that notion.

Agreed. But the person I quoted took a Christian perspective to evaluate the issue.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2018
stagger:
Gays already have equal rights in Nigeria. Nobody asks you on any forms you fill what your sexual orientation is.

The issue is if you are gay, don't come flaunting it in anybody's face or having your public marches or any of that BS. Keep your gayness at home. None of us who are heteros come out in the open to flaunt it in any gay person's face, so why should a gay flaunt it in mine?

Do you know the meaning of PDA?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Afonjas: 4:03am On Dec 08, 2018
WE CHRISTIANS DON'T SUPPORT EVIL/HOMOSEXUALITY,

HOMOSEXUALITY IS OF ISLAM AND FOR MUSLIMS

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 4:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Afonjas:
WE CHRISTIANS DON'T SUPPORT EVIL/HOMOSEXUALITY,

HOMOSEXUALITY IS OF ISLAM AND FOR MUSLIMS

Sadly for you gullible and ignorant Africans, Christianity is not yours, it's a foreign religion sold to you by the white man and the same Christian White man have laws protecting gay people, they allow gay marriage and respect gay people's human rights.

Fo you love Christianity more than the owners of Christianity?

Crazy how the black Man will die over other people's issues.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by deomelo: 4:23am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

Sadly for you gullible and ignorant Africans, Christianity is not yours, it's a foreign religion sold to you by the white man and the same Christian White man have laws protecting gay people, they allow gay marriage and respect gay people's human rights.

Do you love Christianity more than the owners of Christianity?

Crazy how the Black Man will die over other people's issues.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Afonjas: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by bluefilm: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2018
stagger:

Exactly.

That's the problem I have with all these mad gays.

Do your thang behind closed doors, no wahala.

But pushing it people's face because you seek recognition and acceptance is where wahala go dey.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by bluefilm: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Sarang:

You are a smart mahn

Smart for supporting your lesbian lifestyle abi?

Please don't make me laff�.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Ubiudumo(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Very good of you unlike that hypocrite called Donald Duke.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

Look here, you made an ignorant statement about Republicans and gay people and I lectured you, the Republicans have a whole gay wing and the largest gay advocacy group in the US. You really should stick to your gay and animal tribulations.

Abnormal pig, go lecture your mumu maggort filled brain you deceptive bastard that homosexuality is an abnormal antisocial evil not limited to what they do indoors. You faggorts are known to lie and deveve to push your faggotry. Democrats are the party of LGBT especialky in the grassroot level. You are doo demented you dont evrn know that a man going after another man is a henious abnormality. And i stated a fact about what Trump did and you are bleating about without addressing that. Go and recieves lectured from a goat since you are that stupid or deceptive. I guess Obama is a Republican too.

Stick to exceeding your limits of stupidity and personally living below animal standard licking dung and leave heteros to have their standard.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

Dont use Christianity to muddle this up as every white man is not a christian and every doing of every white man claiming to be a Christian does not become the stanfard for christianity the Chrustian ideology does not support gay nonsense. Cluthing at straws is charateristic of low IQ goats.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
stagger:

Thats how they deceived countries that its just a personal thing only to unleash their inert narcist tendencies against heteros (especially women - gays loathe, hate and demonize women maybe lesbians too to men) when it became accepted in those countries. Very devilish bastards. Now heteros must never have a contrary view without their job or political carreers being at risk for it. Even a joke gets twisted out of place by these narcist anti-society abnormal demons.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
Abnormal pig, Go and lecture your mumu maggort filled brain you deceptive bastard. You faggorts are known to lie and deveve to push your faggotry. Democrats are the party of LGBT especialky in the grassroot level. You are doo demented you dont evrn know that a man going after another man is a henious abnormality. And i stated a fact about what Trump did and you are bleating about without addressing that. Go and recieves lectured from a goat since you are that stupid or deceptive. I guess Obama is a Republican too.

Stop ranting like a madman and your insults can not wash away your ignorance about America and your repressed gay desires and love for animal sex.

You keep ranting about America, yes same America the cradle of democracy passed laws to protect gay people and same-sex people can marry in America so stop rant ignorantly about America?

Are you more Christian than America?

Are you more holly than the Europeans and the civilized world that fed you Christianity in the first place?

Kolomental slavery don kill this one...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by spongeisback: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2018
joey150:

Agreed. But the person I quoted took a Christian perspective to evaluate the issue.
You quoted me and Christianity isn't the only religion that talks about sin. Islam and other 2999 religions also do.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

Stop ranting like a madman and your insults can not wash away your ignorance about America and your repressed gay desires and love for animal sex.

You keep ranting about America, yes same America the cradle of democracy passed laws to protect gay people and same-sex people can marry in America so stop rant ignorantly about America?

Are you more Christian than America?

Are you more holly than the Europeans and the civilized world that fed you Christianity in the first place?

Kolomental slavery don kill this one...
Animal keep exceeding your limit of stupidity. You think a goat like you associating with America automatically maked you better than dung. Your IQ is too low and convulated to know or lecture anyone on anyrhing.

My level of Christianityor holiness is measured based on the Bible not Americans or Europeans many of whom are even athiest soo keep your comparism and demeaning of my christianity to your follish demented gay dung brain. What does an anti-christ gay know about christianity btw?

And deal with the beastiality demon creeping up on you since thats all you are capable of noticing from all the examples i gave earlier.

If you dont know that homosexuality is an abnormality then you lack enough brain cell to lecture anyone on anything. Disease of Gayism fries the brains of those suffering from its it so is your state.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
Dont use Christianity to muddle this up as every white man is not a christian and every doing of every white man claiming to be a Christian does not become the stanfard for christianity the Chrustian ideology does not support gay nonsense. Cluthing at straws is charateristic of low IQ goats.

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian

The topic itself says Christianity and Oby Ezekwesili based her ignorant and intolerant mentality on Christianity.

Follow the topic and quit ranting off like a mad man.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

The topic itself says Christianity and Oby Ezekwesili based her ignorant and intolerant mentality on Christianity.

Follow the topic and quit ranting off like a mad man.

You a gay lunatic who has to quickly call others mad just lke every mad man does. Christianity is foremost measured by Biblical standard not European or American ones. So stop mis applying Christianity to demean Christians you being a gay anti-Christian dung. If so called American Christians decide to start drinking from the gutter it does not mean others must or should because thats not the Christian standard so stop bleating uncorrelated innuendos to hide your demon possesed state behind Chtistianity. Even mad men have their rights yet that does not mean we accept madness as new normal. I did not say don't mention Christianity i said "Dont use *as excuse* Christianity to muddle this"

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
You a gay lunatic has to quickly call others mad just lke every mad man does. Christianity is foremost measured by Bible standard not European or American ones. So stop mis applying Chtistianity to demean Christians you being a gay anti-Christian dung. If so called American Christians decide to start drinking from the gutter it does not mean others must or should because thats not the Christian standard si stop bleating uncorrelated inuendos hiding your demon possesed state behind Chtistianity. Even mad men have their rights does not mean we accept madness as new normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMsG9ScQP9I

23 Anti-Gay Republicans Caught Being GAY

Just like the vocal anti gay republicans loving anf having gay sex behind closed doors, even with children, the most virulently anti-gay people are mostly gay hence your repressed gayish ways and tendencies. You are not fooling me, you are oozing gay all over...

Stop crying more than the bereaved, the Europeans fed you Christianity and they wrote the same bible you are hitting your porous chest with, they allow gay marriage and laws protecting gay rights.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
CallMeGod:
I really don't get Nigerians
How hard is it to mind your business and let others I've their lives?
Countries that permit gays and lesbians are among the most peaceful and richest countries on Earth...and these are the people that gave us the Bible we are quoting up and down
After condemning homosexuals we are still the most terrorised country on Earth and also 2018 world's poorest country...how has God rewarded us for our obedience?
Where have our stupid "African values" gotten us after all these years?
Smh...think..think

I need buy u beer for this
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by hush15: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Trizzi:
Former Education Minister cum Presidential candidate, Oby Ezekwesili, has said that although she does not support homosexuality, she would give everyone including gays and lesbians, equal oportunity if she is elected as President in 2019.

Ezekwesili said this on her twitter handle while making clarifications to an answer she gave to Nigerian gayrights activist, Bisi Alimi at Chatham House in London recently. See videos from her interaction with Bisi and her tweets explaining her position below

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/as-christian-i-dont-support.html

As a himan being nko?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

Just like the vocal anti gay republicans loving anf having gay sex behind closed doors, even with children, the most virulently anti-gay people are mostly gajy hence your repressed gayish ways and tendencies. You are not fooling me, you are oozing gay all over...

Stop crying more than the bereaved, the Europeans fed you Christianity and they wrote the same bible you are hitting your porous chest with, they allow gay marriage and laws protecting gay rights.

Ofcourse what else does a faggort with convulated brain have to offer the world - point at a couple of exceptions and call it the rule. Anti-christian gay fart, you ooze and sting of gay stench as your hate for Christianity makes you and your fellow cow dungs concort reasons to spite Christians who have their reservations towards gay by trying to but woefully failing to pit other Christians against them. You know nothing about Christianity and the bible nor love Christianity so dont know you cant judge other peoples level of holiness by other peoples sense of holiness only by Biblical standards.

if you dont even know that gay is an abnormal mental disease, what else can you ever know gay dung as all your brain is capable of and given to is seeing immoral opposite and gayness in everything?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by nijabazaar: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that contradictory statement.
How will her bias allow her give gays equal opportunities?

You want to be a President yet you don't support gays.
You call yourself a Christian but you are homophobic.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is not fit to be called a Christian.

Christianity means being Christlike.
Christ was not judgemental, he loved unconditionally because God is love.
I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community and my biggest dream is waking up to a world where people won't be judged based on their sexual orientation.

We should love them too because our offsprings could be gay.
And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them too.

The sad truth is,
Everyone of us has a gay in our lineage, only that most of them are closeted.

So true

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by nijabazaar: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sin of homosexuality. New Testament spoke against it. Hmm.

Jesus the Nazarene rescued a Prostitute...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by supereagle(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
nijabazaar:

Jesus the Nazarene rescued a Prostitute...

Did He tell her to continue in Prostitution after rescuing her. Whenever JC delivered sinner, He would tell him go and sin no more lest the worst thing come to you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

Did He tell her to continue in Prostitution after rescuing her. Whenever JC delivered sinner, He would tell him go and sin no more lest the worst thing come to you.
They hate Christianity as the antichrists they are but quick to half quote and mis-construe the Bible like the devil their deception mentor who infected with the demon and every warped illogicality that comes with it .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by madrid5: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how come only humans turn gay other mammals don't?...if everybody was gay u wouldn't have been in exitence
google homosexual in other mammals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo / FG Mulls Banning Importation Of Commodities Produced In Nigeria / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.