Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (17513 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Lordofthewest(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
But seriously of all the millions of vaginas in this country why would anyone fall in love with a man's anus?..signs of the times indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
In 2018, a public official and a potential commander in chief of all Nigerians is openly promoting homophobia, discrimination, bigotry and intolerance while hiding under religion.

Is Christianity all about homophobia, intolerance and bigotry?

Sadly for these fake and confused Christians, Jesus preached Love, tolerance and acceptance.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by supereagle(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that statement.

You want to be a President yet you don't support gays.
You call yourself a Christian but you are homophobic.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is not fit to be called a Christian.

Christianity means being Christlike.
Christ was not judgemental, he loved unconditionally because God is love.
I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community.

We should love them too.
Because when our kids become gay, we'd then expect other people to love them.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sin of homosexuality. New Testament spoke against it. Hmm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by YoungLionken(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
cool
papiwyte:
Pls help me preach to pdp....they should stop deceiving themselves.......

Sai no to Homosexuality shocked shocked shocked shocked

BUHARI 2019....

Next level activated grin grin grin

cool
papiwyte:
Pls help me preach to pdp....they should stop deceiving themselves.......

Sai no to Homosexuality shocked shocked shocked shocked

BUHARI 2019....

Next level activated
Oh You mean next level Atikulated grin grin grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by deboysben(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Do not judge

Every body must be treated equal

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community.

We should love them too.

If my kid become gay I'll disown him. This how you simpletons raise children to become gays and drug addicts by accepting of such nonsense. May your kid become gay - say amen. A country is suffering from poverty faggorts are pushing for nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by abdulaz: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
We always hide under religion to twist issues.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by fx45(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians

We should love them too.

You're actually a lunatic... A fvcking lunatic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians

We should love them too.

Lol. I like that statement "our kids". So u dreaming of having kids or should i say u have kids yet re advocating for same sex.. Next 100 years if it continues like this, there will be no "our kids" in the next generation..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:
In 2018, a public official and a potential commander in chief of all Nigerians is openly promoting homophobia, discrimination, bigotry and intolerance while hiding under religion.

Is Christianity all about homophobia, intolerance and bigotry?

Sadly for these fake and confused Christians, Jesus preached Love, tolerance and acceptance.

Why not accept cocaine smoking and beastiality while at it. Since society must be moral less and accepting of every vice. End time simpletons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Hector09(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
If having gays is our problem in this country we re going to be the happiest people on earth, freedom is every mans right
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
joey150:

I'm no pastor but even Jesus said if you sin against the holy Spirit you will not be forgiven. And there are several other instances in the Bible that suggest that all sins aren't equal.

This gives credence to the fact that all "sins" are not equal. Just to correct that notion, not entirely related to the topic.

Luke 7:36-50

Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

Jesus to a Prostitute.

Read your bible and stop promoting hatered and intolerance while hiding under the bible. Jesus preached Love and acceptance, not hatred.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by deboysben(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
If my kid become gay I disown him. May your kid become gay - say amen. A country is suffering from poverty faggorts are pushing for nonsense.
ignorance is a disease

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Niangollan42: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that contradictory statement.
How will her bias allow her give gays equal opportunities?

I love gays
I love lesbians

We should love them too because our offsprings could be gay.
And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them.

Nwamaikpe.. U are mad internationally grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
deboysben:
ignorance is a disease
Faggortry and accepting of it is worst that HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by joey150(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

Jesus to a Prostitute.

Read your bible and stop promoting hatered and intolerance while hiding under the bible. Jesus preached Love and acceptance, not hatred.

You must have a basic comprehension problem.

I shall discuss this topic no more. Let's allow sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by specco(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
All gays will burn in hell according to the bible, Romans 1:27. That warped western society sees nothing wrong in man sleeping with another man doesn't mean that God has changed his standard. Homosexuality/Lesbianism is iniquity. Period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Why not accept cocaine smoking and beastiality while at it. Since society must be moral less and accepting of every vice. End time simpletons.

The topic of discussion is not cocaine and beastiality or man having sex with dogs, it's about human beings in loving relashionships. Stick to the topic or exit if you can not thoughtfully and intelligently dicuss the topic.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by blowjob: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
DON'T HATE OBY.. grin grin..SHARE LOVE.. grin grin..DIS PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR PROBLEM... grin grin..CORRUPT POLITICIANS, SELF RIGHTEOUS CON PASTORS WICKED AND SELLOUT NIGGAS AND HOESS ARE OUR PROBLEM IN DIS SWEET COUNTRY... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
as an aspirant you must accept
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by oshaosha2014(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello oh!

She’s not Jesus Christ.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Foodforthought: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians

Not many have the intelligence to understand the inner message in this post...or even the patience. So while I get the fact that you are trying on grammatical mirage, I think you should endeavor to tone down the use of such on sensitive issues to avoid being misconstrued. It isn't always funny you know

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by deboysben(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Faggortry and accepting of it is worst that HIV.
don't be surprised if one of your family members is a Gay at your back

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
joey150:

You must have a basic comprehension problem.

I shall discuss this topic no more. Let's allow sleeping dogs lie.

joey150:

I'm no pastor but even Jesus said if you sin against the holy Spirit you will not be forgiven. And there are several other instances in the Bible that suggest that all sins aren't equal.

This gives credence to the fact that all "sins" are not equal. Just to correct that notion, not entirely related to the topic.

You lied on Jesus and I corrected you with the Holy bible where Jesus actually forgave a sinner.

Obviously, you did not properlycomprehend what you wrote. Stop lying on Jesus.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
This woman will not make it for multiple reasons:
Nigerians are not ready for a female president.

She has already shown with her words she can’t stick to one opinion wholeheartedly.

Being a technocrat means diddly squat in the war against Boko Haram.

Na this type go make economy beautiful on paper but life a living Hell for the average man.

It won’t take long for her to shift gears and act the same way her predecessors handled the country.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by RexTramadol1: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Come and contest when you become liberal
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

The topic of discussion is cocain and beastiality or man having sex with dogs, it's about human beings in loving relashionships. Stick to the topic or exit if you can not thoughtfully and intelligently dicuss the topic.
The topic is perverted deviation from normal just like doing drugs and having sex with animals which is an abnormality that should be treated as a case of mental disorder and not accepted as normal. Stick to normal or sharap your dirty demonic mind.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Shookonekilla: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:
This homosexuals are wicked and deserve no pity. Was on Fb.c d way they were insulting Kelvin Hart even after he apologized and they even insulted Christianity saying all sought of silly things and other Americans cheered in the name of equality

Exactly

gays are sick people

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Shookonekilla: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
[s]
TheAngry1:
The most overtly homophobic Nigerians are usually those who have either NEVER traveled out of the country, or who have decided to block their minds to global realities. I believe in the union of men and women, and as a Christian, I do not support homosexuality. However, I will defend with every drop of my blood, people's right to a sexual orientation. Even our constitution guarantees that right. People should just chill. With all our over sabi spirituality, there is crime everywhere, including ritual killing. Hypocrites everywhere.
[/s]

Shut up

Everyone has right to like or dislike whatever that doesn't mean they are myopic or unexposed

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Pilotdmdod: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Well, I think that Gay and Lesbians should be rehabilitated in facilities instead of stigmatizing them as Lesbianism and Homosexuality is an abnormal behavioural pattern

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) / Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.