Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,378 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (17801 Views)

Endbadgovernance Protest: Nigerians Already Winning – Oby Ezekwesili Declares / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by HeyCorleone(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Well as a Christian I hate fornication, adultery, sleeping with older men for money, prostitution, theft and all, but here we fucking are.

We should get our heads out of our straight asses.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Come and contest when you become liberal
Trump did not contest and win as liberal neither is his vice pro gay. The people who voted him are those you want to mis-copy. Their are conservatives and do contest elections. Every body must not naively and stupidly accept every rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ezekwesili lost all my respect with that contradictory statement.
How will her bias allow her give gays equal opportunities?

You want to be a President yet you don't support gays.
You call yourself a Christian but you are homophobic.
Anyone who doesn't support gays is not fit to be called a Christian.

Christianity means being Christlike.
Christ was not judgemental, he loved unconditionally because God is love.
I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community.

We should love them too because our offsprings could be gay.
And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them.

Christ loves sinners but hate sin. That was what happened when he saved the adulterous woman that wanted to be killed. Jesus asks the woman if anyone has condemned her. She answers that no one has condemned her. Jesus says that he, too, does not condemn her, and tells her to go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
deboysben:
don't be surprised if one of your family members is a Gay at your back
Project back your evil to yourself and family. Next is to accuse me of being gay. Why are you demons possesed faggorts always, just like drug addicts and lunatics, accusing others of what you are? Surely a symptom of the mental sickness that is homosexuality.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community and my biggest dream is waking up to a world where people won't be judged based on their sexual orientation.

And when our kids turn out gay, we'd expect others to love them too.

The sad truth is,
Everyone of us has a gay in our lineage, only that most of them are closeted.

Had to make sure it's actually you of all people lipsrsealed.
Nice one.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by spongeisback: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
joey150:

I'm no pastor but even Jesus said if you sin against the holy Spirit you will not be forgiven. And there are several other instances in the Bible that suggest that all sins aren't equal.

This gives credence to the fact that all "sins" are not equal. Just to correct that notion, not entirely related to the topic.

Not everyone is a Christian or believe in your Holy Spirit. Just to correct that notion.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by MexManuel(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
buygala:
Give Gays and Lesbians equal opportunity to do exactly what in Nigeria?

As Brothel for Normal people dey, you will also allow the legal registration and running of gay and lesbian brothels

As church, mosque, village, or court marriage dey for Normal people , you will also ensure an equal marriage opportunity for gays and lesbians

Under your Government, Gay and lesbians will have their own 'Catchment area" during university admission

Obiageli...those people clapping for you in Chatham house will not be the ones to vote for you...We Nigerians in Nigeria are waiting for you at the Ballot undecided

Equal opportunity my foot undecided...

Walahi Walahi....I would rather cast my vote for a thousand Buharis than cast my vote for this sell-out speaking from both sides of the mouth sad

*In Anambra Man's tongue

Obiageli....Maka Chukwu angry....You have rost this erection undecided

Equal opportunity or human right, whatever she called it is giving people the respect and dignity they deserve.

You are here ranting up and down. What do you understand is human tight. Is it putting your ideology at the expense of others.

How has the actions with people's sexualities affected yours or your life.

You live with non-christains, with people who don't believe in the many things you do and yet you live with them in peace.

What Obiageli has said is giving people (everybody equal dignity) and all these things you are coming to rant here no follow.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
If my kid become gay I'll disown him. This how you simpletons raise children to become gays and drug addicts by accepting of such nonsense. May your kid become gay - say amen. A country is suffering from poverty faggorts are pushing for nonsense.

Are you sure you can actually have a kid? undecided.

If my kid become gay I will disown him yen yen yen!! undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Madam oby you need not to explain because there are many gays and lesbian in power. They dictate what happens in the society but they have not own up because of what the public perceives. To those of you saying that you would rather vote for PMB than Oby, have it at the back of your mind that there are many gays and lesbians in Buhari's government.They are everywhere including this forum.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
specco:
All gays will burn in hell according to the bible, Romans 1:27. That warped western society sees nothing wrong in man sleeping with another man doesn't mean that God has changed his standard. Homosexuality/Lesbianism is iniquity. Period

The same Bible you are quoting was given to your ancestors by the same white men. And here you are complaining about Western society while practicing a religion that originated from the western society.

Make it make sense undecided. Practicing warped society religion!!!..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Alinobrown1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
firstly ure a woman and the few we have given power has abused it.... just wen they are considering you.... ure saying nonsense.... i no de vote you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by PussyRiot(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Women need male brothels too, it as become a coded complaint in port Harcourt .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

Are you sure you can actually have a kid? undecided.

If my kid become gay I will disown him yen yen yen!! undecided
Simpleton are you sure you can have anything other than gay kids. Oh as a gay, you don't get to have kids I remember. Probably you are impotent and hiding it behind gayism. Sorry for your gay ass.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by cadesky(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Dis still leads to the question, how can somebody b gay. I looks so odd and unrealistic and devilish to me. Biologically, Is there an explanation for it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
cadesky:
Dis still leads to the question, how can somebody b gay. I looks so odd and unrealistic and devilish to me. Biologically, Is there an explanation for it.
They are possesed and mentally sick usually delusional, out of touch, deceptive narcists. And raised to be so by liberal actually simpleton parent who accepted whatever out of naivety and moral hingelessness or initiated into it by other idiots.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Friend01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians
I have an overwhelming admiration and an unshakeable support for the LGBT community and my biggest dream is waking up to a world where people won't be judged based on their sexual orientation.

The sad truth is,

Let's thread carefully my oga.
initially I mistook her statement to mean approving gay rights because of the news headline I read and I saved the page I read her response from for future reference, but since she has come out to debunk such misinterpretation then I think we shouldn't make another interpretation into her statements which we don't know their underlying intentions.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by ahiboilandgas: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians

The sad truth is,
how come only humans turn gay other mammals don't?...if everybody was gay u wouldn't have been in exitence
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Simpleton are you sure you can have anything other than gay kids. Oh as a gay, you don't get to have kids I remember. Probably you are impotent and hiding it behind gayism. Sorry for your gay ass.

Shut the Bleep up, fool. Anyone who supports gay rights is automatically gay? You see how stupid and ignorant you are.

Oh plot twist, gay couples have kids too grin!!

You sound really stupid. I really laughed at the last sentence you wrote.

I'm really sorry for your stupid ass. People like you shouldn't bring kids into this world!. Imagine screaming you will disown your child if he's gay!!. Idiot..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

Shut the Bleep up, fool. Anyone who supports gay rights is automatically gay? You see how stupid and ignorant you are.

Oh plot twist, gay couples have kids too grin!!

You sound really stupid. I really laughed at the last sentence you wrote.

I'm really sorry for your stupid ass. People like you shouldn't bring kids into this world!. Imagine screaming you will disown your child if he's gay!!. Idiot..

Goat, you are very useless to who I disown or not. Go raise yours as gay goat like you. Many ladies looking for husband the best semi - animals (even animals are hardly gay and know which sex to go after) like you has to offer is marry fellow men or support them may you daughters never find husbands as men go after men. Half-imbeci*e.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love gays
I love lesbians

The sad truth is,
I like you for this one. Though I don't think her statement is contradictory. Not supporting the act doesn't mean you hate gay people. Just means you wont encourage it but you still understand that they should not be treated as less than humans. Just because one is a vegetarian doesn't mean they hate people that eat meat.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by amliftedhigher: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
TheAngry1:
The most overtly homophobic Nigerians are usually those who have either NEVER traveled out of the country, or who have decided to block their minds to global realities. I believe in the union of men and women, and as a Christian, I do not support homosexuality. However, I will defend with every drop of my blood, people's right to a sexual orientation. Even our constitution guarantees that right. People should just chill. With all our over sabi spirituality, there is crime everywhere, including ritual killing. Hypocrites everywhere.
God punish you idiots make I see you where you are defending those animals you must be lynch
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Goat you useless to who I disown or not. Go raise yours as gay goat like you.

Lmao grin grin. Do you think calling me gay is an insult.

Unfortunate being cheesy....

Seriously pity your future kids, that's if you turn out not to be impotent though cheesy grin..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
amliftedhigher:

God punish you idiots make I see you where you are defending those animals you must be lynch

Using god and 'lynch' in the same context. You Nigerian Christains on Nairaland are a special breed undecided...

Bunch of ignorant stupid folks undecided..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by plaindealer: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
The topic is perverted deviation from normal just like doing drugs and having sex with animals which is an abnormality that should be treated as a case of mental disorder and not accepted as normal. Stick to normal or sharap your dirty demonic mind.

The topic is still not about animal sex, sounds like animal sex is your own fabrication and personal fantasies.

One man's love and happiness is another man's perversion and headache so deal with your own personal issues and let other people live in peace, unless they are bothering you or asking you to join them.

How much time do you have to spend on yourself, on your own daily struggles and realities after spending all your time and energy worrying about what another man is doing behind his doors?

You are worse than the people you are condemning.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Goat, you are very useless to who I disown or not. Go raise yours as gay goat like you. Many ladies looking for husband the best semi - animals (even animals are hardly gay and know which sex to go after) like you has to offer is marry fellow men or support them may you daughters never find husbands as men go after men. Half-imbeci*e.

Oh you edited the comment to add more cheesy. Is that all you have embarassed. Come up with something sensible na.

Plot twist, it's been proven that animals can be gay too. Stop disgracing yourself boy, you know nothing.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. Oh you don't support gay but you are praying that 'men go after men'..

Boy, choose a struggle.. I'm seriously laughing here..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by princfred(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

Lmao grin grin. Do you think calling me gay is an insult.

Unfortunate being cheesy....

Seriously pity your future kids, that's if you turn out not to be impotent though cheesy grin..

Maggort fillied brain say amen that your daughters will never see real men to marry but jam only gays. Since its a great thing to society. imbecil*.
Senile thing hidden behind gay trash.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by TheAngry1: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
amliftedhigher:

May you die of your hatred and idiotic homophobia. You sill Arrow and dirty pig. Bastaaaard.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by TheAngry1: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

Using god and 'lynch' in the same context. You Nigerian Christains on Nairaland are a special breed undecided...

Bunch of ignorant stupid folks undecided..

Thank you! If Christianity is as it is practiced in Nigeria, I'll rather watch TBN at home. Bunch of senseless hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
asuustrike1:

Christ loves sinners but hate sin. That was what happened when he saved the adulterous woman that wanted to be killed. Jesus asks the woman if anyone has condemned her. She answers that no one has condemned her. Jesus says that he, too, does not condemn her, and tells her to go and sin no more
And you hating on gay people and being judgemental is also a sin. Why not remove the log from your eye before removing the one in your neighbor's eye?
Go and sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by janettee(f): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
Maggort fillied brain say amen that your daughters will never see real men to marry but jam only gays. Since its a great thing to society. imbecil*.
Senile thing hidden behind gay trash.

What's your definition of 'real men'. With the ignorance you are displaying here I don't think you make the cut cheesy..

Oh I thought I was a gay man who can't have kids? grin, now I should say amen to my daughters not finding 'real men' to marry in the future. Make it make sense grin..

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by specco(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
janettee:

The same Bible you are quoting was given to your ancestors by the same white men. And here you are complaining about Western society while practicing a religion that originated from the western society.

Make it make sense undecided. Practicing warped society religion!!!..
Are you gay?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian by ogtavia(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is a president Nigeria needs. She is an intellectual and understands the books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months / Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship / APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.