Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! (3025 Views)

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / The Gurl On Bike / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2011
The gurl in the bank calls me: "My fake husband". What does it mean?? undecided undecided.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by LordReed(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2011
Means you ain't shitt compared to her real husband.

1 Like

Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2011
grin grin grin. Does she have husband of her own?? No Not yet grin
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by 2blunt: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2011
idiot
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by 2blunt: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2011
Idi*t
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2011
it means u as as fake as u look n u no get levels undecided
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by slimyem: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2011
it means you are her handbag.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2011
Its means she likes u & u'r nt giving her attention. undecided
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Kslib(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2011
IN DA BANK?it means you should use your atm card to show her how real you can be!

1 Like

Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2011
Mscheeew,waste of internet space.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by sexlog(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2011
It means she likes u but she loves someone else. Who knows? U may end up being her assistant BF.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by mashnino(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2011
you are jez the opposite of ya name,
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by egbeman1: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2011
Is jst a form of joke,cos banker tend to be friendly to their customers.But if u like her,then make the moves.Their is no harm in trying,is either she say 'yes' or 'no'.If she says 'no' then stop going to that branch to avoid shame and disgrace.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Goldieluks: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2011
It means you are not good enough to be her real husband. undecided
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Timsilver(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2011
It means she sees the quality of her ideal or dream husband in you but you are not up to the ideal level yet probably because she knows your account details, account balance and your personal information. You can hit on her. If she likes you she will say yes but if she says no, use it has an excuse to pick on her.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by atiku07(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
she wants u to step up ur game
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
mashnino:

you are jez the opposite of ya name,
dullin guy
atiku07:

she wants u to step up your game
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
Its means she likes u & u'r nt giving her attention. undecided

grin grin grin If you are among those who wrote similar thing up there. U na too correct cool cool
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Agybabe(f): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2011
@poster when next she tells u that, cover γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ face with γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ hands and cry. Nonsense!
Do u have problem with english comprehension, u are sooooo fake and unreal
Whatever u put on is fake, smiles fake, atm fake, personality fake, steps fake, cars if any fake, everyting is fake.
As if u are the first person to be told that.
g☺ and woo her!
What a good way of drawing attention to a dumb thread. γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ name here too is FAKE and doesn't fits u. *smh*
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Dynamique: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
She is approaching u by style,but i guess u dulling bigtime! wink wink.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2011
tellwisdom na wetin u dey wait for sef.dat babe dey offer u her level and u dey here dey ask wetin she mean?
abeg go nack am one time jor cheesy.I go dey by the sidelines dey cheer u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2011
@poster when next she tells u that, cover  γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ face with  γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ hands and cry. Nonsense!
Do u have problem with english comprehension, u are sooooo fake and unreal
Whatever u put on is fake, smiles fake, atm fake, personality fake, steps fake, cars if any fake, everyting is fake.
As if u are the first person to be told that.
g☺  and woo her!
What a good way of drawing attention to a dumb thread.  γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ name here too is FAKE and doesn't fits u. *smh*

Now shuttup your stinking mouth dog and go rinse it with water from the gutter. #Smelling, like you angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2011
Lefu/dyna  No lele, cheesy cheesy im on the go.I jst no want make anybody disturb my transaction with the institution wink wink.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Exponental(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2011
Toasting tactics!
She dey find hubby.
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
hehe bro! smiley
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Agybabe(f): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now shuttup your stinking mouth dog and go rinse it with water from the gutter. #Smelling like you angry angry

I just realised M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ speculations will always be right! u wii always reply i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ contrast to γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ name. What a shame and pity!
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
cheesy cheesy      angry Smelling tin, talking embarassed embarassed #Do i look like someone who's gon find u attractive to date?? angry
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Agybabe(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2011
For M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ name sake I will brush that naughty comment off. Excuse M̶̲̅ε̲̣!
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2011
cheesy cheesy hussler # brb  wink
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by Agybabe(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2011
Maye g☺ pay by next weekend
#prophesy
I A̶̲̥̅♏ not joking, u will have M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to thank by next weekend
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by tellwisdom: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2011
Dont you gerrit?? angry angry, i said backoff bicth. # U smell angry
Re: The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! by kelz88(f): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
Older "uncles" called me their wife when I was little. It sounds like you're a little boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. / She Said No Sex Until Marriage / Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.