Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters (44488 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Gosj01(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
ok

I sell laptops, more information in signature.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bluefilm: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
The man is an understanding man.

If he were to be a Machiavellian like me, he'll use this opportunity to get whatever he wants from the wife as from henceforth.

But that is on the condition that he's not in any way guilty as insinuated. grin

Playing women is the easiest thing to do in this life.

You have to be ready to be seizing every opportunity provided to you knowingly and unknowingly by the women in your life.

And such opportunities are abound because women by their nature are often confused and myopic thus erratic and illogical.

But you have to be smart to be doing that effectively and successfully.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by ironheart(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by budusky05(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
This is my worries with my fiancee right now, she wants to be heard and seen, she is into media, I hate public stunts. You can't drink a cup of water and have your peace.
No matter his explanation the massage has been passed.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by 989900: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
[s]Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.[/s]

#RichdadDarts
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by 989900: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
SIRTee15:
Oga just tell your wife to shut up and learn not to bring personal affairs to public....
Not every family decision is for public consumption....
Your duty as the head of the house is to protect your family and keep them from external assault- both physical n verbal....
[s]Supporting careless remarks that virtually made ur home looks vulnerable is idiocy....
It portrays u as a sissy n weak....[/s]
Your wife seriously goofed n I hope u will reprimand her in the bedroom....
Except she's the breadwinner of the family, which I suspect she is anyway....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by CityNGR: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

This statement is an iberiberism......
You're very correct.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by DSoj(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Mumu man. The woman knows she goofed. She sef don beg.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by ovictor1(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Lexusgs430: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2018
CityNGR:

You're very correct.

How would she even say such on live TV? She got carried away......

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:18am On Dec 08, 2018
shockedshockedshocked

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by popsyleo1: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2018
This guy better shut up. Two of them are kids. I dislike Murayo so much. She talks so much and shows pride in any simple thing. She can't be humble and not the humble type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by CityNGR: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How would she even say such on live TV? She got carried away......
She's been disparaging the husband for a while now. I think it boils down to a deep rooted lack of respect for the man. Coupled with the fact that she's probably the breadwinner of the house!!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Odih4sure:
This Brown man is a mistake of a man. There is no sane reason that stops a father with a clear slate of intention not to bath his own daughter.

the man response shows he has the tendency to be tempted by his own daughter... morayo. knew him very well she was right from the beginning

8 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Lexusgs430: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2018
CityNGR:

She's been disparaging the husband for a while now. I think it boils down to a deep rooted lack of respect for the man. Coupled with the fact that she's probably the breadwinner of the house!!

You said it all...... Tinubu is paying her well....

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by BizBayo: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2018
israelmao:
Many people love carrying other people's burden on their heads while leaving theirs behind.

Bro, Infact you really get the drill. This is a perfect analogy of the stupid statement made by that Morayo. How would she feel if her husband should say something like this in public? I guess a muderer. With her statement she successfully labeled her husband a paedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Kayglo: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Like I said, the message isn't about her husband here. The message is about the mindless case of child abuse by adults who are suppose to protect these kids. Her saying the husband not bathing her girls is personal and only reenforces a set of boundaries in her home, it's not a presumption that the husband is going to molest the daughter, you bringing up who bathe her boys raises the inference that by default coz the husband don't bathe the girls, she shouldn't bathe the boys too is unnecessary. My take is keep an eye on daddies bathing girls and mommies bathing boys [qqquote author=sekundosekundo post=73648686]

If she can't allow her husband to bath her little daughters, who'll bath her little boys?

I bath all my little children. When they've come to the age of reasoning. What's wrong with that?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Kingjames(m): 6:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.

#RichdadDarts
One can never tell; the said woman could be the one that always WIN THE BREAD for the family.

and I can bet with half of my gross monthly take home that , if you are in that poor man shoe, you would do the same bro

love is blind after all
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Legalese(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Good talk. But in this day and age, women also molest little girls.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by VictorRomanov: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.

#RichdadDarts

It is easier to type on a keyboard than be a reasonable husband. So you think the best thing to do is come to the public and lambast his wife? To what end? Then later on you'll still complain of the incessant cases of divorces and marital feuds.

A mature and reasonable person knows that peace and happiness is ultimate over being or appearing right. And however a man chooses to achieve peace in his house is none of our business.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by CityNGR: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Kingjames:
One can never tell; the said woman could be the one that always WIN THE BREAD for the family.

and I can bet with half of my gross monthly take home that , if you are in that poor man shoe, you would do the same bro

love is blind after all

Love ain't blind bro

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bluefilm: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Legalese:
Good talk. But in this day and age, women also molest little girls.

Exactly!

I wonder how people just seem to forget that fact.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by freemi(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2018
kapelvej:
I always know something was not right about this women
ce eh weda u guys like it or nt d woman is rite. N its time u al start thnkn in her directn 2 knw dat smethn isnt jst rite in ths world anymo
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by luckyogor(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Paranoia is going to destroy this world,soon males will not be able to carry their little nieces anymore because the mother will be somewhere frowning her face.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by mercyland93(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2018
If not because of what we are hearing, seeing and abominable act of nowadays, there is nothing bad for a man to bath his under 13 daughters. Nevertheless before the fully grown features of young ladies.

I know of a man who does that 'righteously' when we are growing up, that is around 18-20 years ago.

However, I deduce this man to be a sexual pervert that generally cannot be trusted with his own young bloods.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bigstan11787(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2018
All those people that wia tryn to support morayo sayn they that knew wah she ment, i told u that wah she said can cause divorce.... Shy una don c am nw....if not that the man is a wise man...wah she said was absolutely wrong....let those idiots that said she was right keep supporting nonsenses..... Buh me i dont

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by freemi(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=989900 post=73649053][/quote]if u like talk, analyse to hell n bk the woman is rite.start thnkn in her directn n learn. The world is no lnger safe period!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Vince77(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2018
iberiberism:
A good wife should make all her mistakes; a loving husband will forgive all of them. cool cool
That is called iberiberism
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bigstan11787(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=freemi post=]ce eh weda u guys like it or nt d woman is rite. N its time u al start thnkn in her directn 2 knw dat smethn isnt jst rite in ths world anymo[b][/[]i gues u re APC supporter thats y u re thinking in one direction, u dont want men to bath dia daughter, buh u want women to bath their sons...u lie, ashes for ashes][/b]
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by dreZilla(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2018
When a man loves a woman....... She can bring him such a misery. When a man loves a woman...... loving eye/ears can never see/hear........ When a man loooves a woman.....
l wish l can spit out that Michael Bolton lyrics right now.
Things man do for a woman he truly loves.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by freshdude99(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2018
The nigga done Bleep up shocked shocked
E for better say you no even talk sef
Woman wrapper

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact / Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.