Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters (44480 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by somehow: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
A woman that drags surname with you is going to be a pain in your azz.

If she can't take your surname without adding hers, then she doesn't have right to you alone.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by alen4smith(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.

#RichdadDarts
that is what makes him a real man!a home that is bereft of forgiveness can't stand the test time.kudos to the man

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Daboomb: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2018
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

Mr Femi Afolabi-Brown has finally reacted to the comments made on Wednesday morning by his wife, Mrs Morayo Afolabi-Brown, on the popular breakfast show she anchors on TVC, Your View, which have generated heated reactions among Nigerians.

The TV presenter had said, “I absolutely trust my husband but I won’t take chances and have him bathe my daughter, because whether we like it or not, there is something flying in the air these days that is encouraging imbalance and immoralities.”

But after she was lambasted by Nigerians for her remarks, she used the same platform to apologise to her husband on Friday morning, saying in tears that, “The last 24 hours have been tougher than I expected. My sincere apologies to my husband. I love, trust and respect you! It was an error and I’m really sorry!

“It was not my intention. I love, trust and respect you.

“You do not deserve all the horrible things people have said about you.”

While reacting to the issue late Friday night, Mr Afolabi-Brown said, "You need not fret about what my wife said on TV. My wife never in any way suggested I was a child molester. She stated her trust in her husband, then said she wouldn't allow her husband bath her daughters. Then the most negative of souls twisted her statements and ran with it. But if you notice, the enlightened ones among the commenters understood her message and agreed with her.

"Well, here is my take. I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their unclothedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching. That is the modus operandi I have chosen in raising my own daughters. My wife merely spoke on TV as if she made those rules. Her mistake.

"In a nutshell, as long as my wife or a female person is available, I shall never bath any of my daughters. Why should I, for God's sake? Others can be doing that in their own houses, but not in my house."

https://businesspost.ng/2018/12/08/tvcs-morayo-afolabi-browns-husband-speaks-on-wifes-controversial-comments/
;

This man has just CONFIRMED waht his wife said............. he cannot be trusted with his own daughter! What a shame.
Any other thing is damage control. Out fo the abundance of the heart, the mouth of his wife has spoken

I am a father and l do bath my daughters since bath!
Even when she was a baby and she poos, l do change her pampers and wash her bum with clean water and put on new diapers for her.

What the fhuck! You mean a FATHER will have sexual feelings for his own daughter?

Seriously, people like this Afolabi, who himself has implied that he cannot trust himself with his daughters, just as he cannot trust outsiders, dont deserve to have children.
#Molester-Alert on this guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by arrestdarrester: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Pictures are seen. Words are read. Hearts? Well....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by lolexzy: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2018
This is the same woman that advised a young lady who phoned into the show that finished school early and was doing fine and was thinking of getting married and settling down not to do so but enjoy her life to the fullest first, before marriage. Imagine. undecided undecided
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by CityNGR: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Melian:

You people are sick and really, no need projecting your unhappiness unto others. Morayo made the statement on Wednesday. On Thursday she came on TV to say what her husband said here. I bet you don't watch YOUR VIEW. Well, I try not to miss in the morning and when I do, I watch a repeat broadcast at night. So what I'm telling you is first class, raw information. On Friday she had to apologise live on TV cos bitter souls like you refused to let her family be!

Now, husband comes out, reiterate that fact and you're here whinning and cussing. You have a problem or something?

@PheezyLee here's another bitter comment. I feel people like this do not deserve happiness. How can you wish for divorce for another human being.

Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by CityNGR: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
lolexzy:
This is the same woman that advised a young lady who phoned into the show that finished school early and was doing fine and was thinking of getting married and settling down not to do so but enjoy her life to the fullest first, before marriage. Imagine. undecided undecided
One of her many sins
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by southpaw86: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2018
This is what happened to d woman...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Dedetwo(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

Mr Femi Afolabi-Brown has finally reacted to the comments made on Wednesday morning by his wife, Mrs Morayo Afolabi-Brown, on the popular breakfast show she anchors on TVC, Your View, which have generated heated reactions among Nigerians.

The TV presenter had said, “I absolutely trust my husband but I won’t take chances and have him bathe my daughter, because whether we like it or not, there is something flying in the air these days that is encouraging imbalance and immoralities.”

But after she was lambasted by Nigerians for her remarks, she used the same platform to apologise to her husband on Friday morning, saying in tears that, “The last 24 hours have been tougher than I expected. My sincere apologies to my husband. I love, trust and respect you! It was an error and I’m really sorry!

“It was not my intention. I love, trust and respect you.

“You do not deserve all the horrible things people have said about you.”

While reacting to the issue late Friday night, Mr Afolabi-Brown said, "You need not fret about what my wife said on TV. My wife never in any way suggested I was a child molester. She stated her trust in her husband, then said she wouldn't allow her husband bath her daughters. Then the most negative of souls twisted her statements and ran with it. But if you notice, the enlightened ones among the commenters understood her message and agreed with her.

"Well, here is my take. I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their unclothedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching. That is the modus operandi I have chosen in raising my own daughters. My wife merely spoke on TV as if she made those rules. Her mistake.

"In a nutshell, as long as my wife or a female person is available, I shall never bath any of my daughters. Why should I, for God's sake? Others can be doing that in their own houses, but not in my house."

https://businesspost.ng/2018/12/08/tvcs-morayo-afolabi-browns-husband-speaks-on-wifes-controversial-comments/

If I were your husband, you are a goner regardless of tears you rolled down your cheek. Moat ill-educated Nigerian women seemed to borrow the idiotic ideas of feminism. This so-called housewife and TV presenter is a disgrace to African culture and tradition.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by toplinetrtrend: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
iberiberism:
A good wife should make all her mistakes; a loving husband will forgive all of them. cool cool

What a rubbish thoughtless comment.

Your life is riddled with mistakes and errors, yet, you want to claim equality with the man. What set of confused lot are these women!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Last355(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2018
That's exactly what a renowned child-molester will say!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Daboomb: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

We shudnt turn mature and moral norms on its head. The norm is a father can bath for his kids especially at early ages when they can’t do it themselves. The abnormal is he can’t because it’s not safe or whatever. Now the fact sm father have gotten Loose screws in their head doesn’t change the norm it shud only call for women to be conscious of the type of husbands and the relationship with the daughters and any abnormal displays without being paranoid.

U can’t just change a family norm because of a few loose screw heads fathers(which are very few). Uncle shud never bath for kids and older sons shud be watched closely also cos moral decadence is increasing due to 2much sexual contents available everywhere.

Parents also need to talk to their children about these things without causing a total public nuisance about it.

You get sense, nor be small jare!
All these nymphs abusing those criticising the man, are just doing it out of ignorance and the need to sound "ladies-man"; l can understand the women defending one of their own, that one nor be today.

What most people are annoyed about is what the yeye man used in justifying his support for his wife.
Every man (and woman0 should support their spouse, in difficult times, l would do that too......that is what marriage is all about (supporting one another).

But for a man to come out and paint the impression that it is wrong for a father to bath his daughter and that he might start fundling her?
That is plain stupid and in saying it, he is exposing himself to riddicle and even re-inforcing what his wife said (which was initially a mistake).
To now worsen the case, he then generalised it to to other people, that really annoys me.

[b]There are "bad fathers and bad mothers" out there who cannot be trusted with their own children but l am certain that these are in the minority.
If l were this Morayo's husband, l will either KEEP QUITE COMPLETELY on the matter and deal with it at home or l will simply apologise to all the fathers out there about what my wife said and tell them it was a slip of tongue and she does not mean it the way ti came across. End of story!

But the yeeye fool wanted to do "over-sabi" so we can say he loves his wife and then ended up slandering all fathers.
No wonder the mumu was not man-enough for his wife to bear only his surname! Mr. Brown or is it Mr. Yellow?

I know Morayo personally, for over 15yrs now, since when she was a Youth Corper and l can tell you she is a very nice lady but she should not allow all these "feminism nonsense" which makes a woman disrespect her husband or humiliate him, to enter her head....and some of her friends on that show are a bad influence on her. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2018
alen4smith:
that is what makes him a real man!a home that is bereft of forgiveness can't stand the test time.kudos to the man

Well said,
Don't mind all these NL alpha males, the lady goofed with her comment and her husband has forgiven her, but they are not satisfied. They won't be satisfied till they hear the marriage is broken. Such evil creatures.

They think marriage is all the nonsense tough words they type on NL, lol.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Guyman02: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
ojkamson:
I trust my wife but I will never eat her food because many people have killed and poison their husbands through food poison.

I’m just being careful because people that have died in this way, also trusted their wives and yet, it happened.

Thats exactly what she meant. It seems the woman is the bread winner in the house.
I heard she spoke sometime ago on her TV show about relocating her family to renovate their house, instead of saying my husband is relocating us to another house in other to renovate our house shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Melian:

You people are sick and really, no need projecting your unhappiness unto others. Morayo made the statement on Wednesday. On Thursday she came on TV to say what her husband said here. I bet you don't watch YOUR VIEW. Well, I try not to miss in the morning and when I do, I watch a repeat broadcast at night. So what I'm telling you is first class, raw information. On Friday she had to apologise live on TV cos bitter souls like you refused to let her family be!

Now, husband comes out, reiterate that fact and you're here whinning and cussing. You have a problem or something?

@PheezyLee here's another bitter comment. I feel people like this do not deserve happiness. How can you wish for divorce for another human being.
You are obviously Morayo's fanatic, as you have said, you watch her show Religiously. so i am not suprised you would take her side and you would see nothing wrong in what ever she says or does.

Find something else to watch on TV, it might help you stop obsessing About Morayo and her TV shows

Good luck! grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by AHCB: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2018
I believe with this debacle, Your View just increase the number of people who watch the programme.

I absolutely believe there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by CioAngels(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Thank you husband for standing by your wife. Girl, it is okay you spoke your mind, know evil intension meant. Just don't bother about those hypocrites who wanted to create animosity in your home.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by daxon001(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:
That woman talks too much.
Cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho
I watch her. even tho she stammers, it doesn't stop her cho Cho Cho grin
and I'm like

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by clefstone(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2018
ojkamson:
I trust my wife but I will never eat her food because many people have killed and poison their husbands through food poison.

I’m just being careful because people that have died in this way, also trusted their wives and yet, it happened.
classic

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by oyin01(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.

#RichdadDarts
i
Hi. Your mind is dead. You can't comprehend
new school of thouhht and great stuff. I am a father and I have a daughter. I will never bath my daughter because I see it a short violation to be touching some part of her body. I'm sure ure not married so you can't get it and u probably have some data to express your dumbness. You are an illiterate. Let your mind accommodate new sense of reasoning. The man is not a weak dad. Receive sense. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by madgoat(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2018
A father that doesnt trust himself to bathe his daughter shocked
My God, the world is now truly upside down.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Agugbadin: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2018
jomoh:
Reasonable defense of his wife.

A very matured man. Your wife brings home a mess with tears on her face, it is the duty of a matured loving husband to clean it up.

This man is the real G.

I agree with you absolutely, he is real husband
that's the way every mature man should handle situations like this. I admire the man
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by madgoat(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2018
oyin01:
i
Hi. Your mind is dead. You can't comprehend
new school of thouhht and great stuff. I am a father and I have a daughter. I will never bath my daughter because I see it a short violation to be touching some part of her body. I'm sure ure not married so you can't get it and u probably have some data to express your dumbness. You are an illiterate. Let your mind accommodate new sense of reasoning. The man is not a weak dad. Receive sense. Bye.
Mumu... Its people like you that will have an erection while bathing your daughter. You cant even trust your self with your own blood. I wonder what you will do if you are left alone with another person's daughter. Nonsense. The world has truly gone mad

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Guyman02: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Obasanjo said he was thought in the military never to reinforce failure, it's obvious this man is reinforcing error for which his wife has publicly apologized to him.

This is what happens when the woman is the bread winner of the house, the man becomes a sissy and Morayo won't even answer his surname because she thinks it's a name that conottes weakness.

A strong man will maintain silence or ask people to simply forgive his wife for her mistake since she has apologised not the trash he just spilled.

With this statement from him it is now obvious that the woman was not totally wrong about him having an innate tendency to be a child molester. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by FIDELISFIDECENT: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
ojkamson:

I love this.
If her husband had said this either in private or in public, how would she have felt? In fact, how does it sound in d first place?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by madgoat(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Guyman02:
Obasanjo said he was thought in the military never to reinforce failure, it's obvious this man is reinforcing error for which his wife has publicly apologized to him.
This is what happens when the woman is the bread winner of the house, the man becomes a sissy.
A strong man will maintain silence or ask people to simply forgive his wife for her mistake since she has apologised not the trash he just spiller.

Exactly... Any wife that trusts, respects and honours her husband as the head of the family would never have uttered such rubbish in public. The husband should have taken it up immediately and assert his authority as the head while condemning such implied allegations she made

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by freemi(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Hizzy:

maybe you are an example to what she meant
na u sabi. Until it wl hapen very close 2u b4 u wl undastnd. U thnk d men dat r doin it wer nt creatd equaly as u? U read d news so dnt pretend lyk everytho is alryt. U must tke steps 2 avoid al ths
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by zolacoded(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2018
ojkamson:

Ewooooo....... sense will not kill u ooo!

Well, if I may ask, are u a philosopher? Cos the way u followed and twisted that woman's (Morayo) logic is flabbergasting ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by jomoh: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerianiski:
Well,i would agree with you but sincerely, i never thought a TV presenter would misfire on air this way. That was totally uncalled for.

The husband's response however will cover the mess to a reasonable extent because however he may detest the unintelligible comment by his wife,it shows that they still have a family and for that reason,people are likely to respect them.

She really bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Melian(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
gypsey:
You are obviously Morayo's fanatic, as you have said, you watch her show Religiously. so i am not suprised you would take her side and you would see nothing wrong in what ever she says or does.

Find something else to watch on TV, it might help you stop obsessing About Morayo and her TV shows

Good luck! grin

Nope. You may believe it or not, if it were for morayo I wouldn't watch the show. The show isn't morayo and morayo isn't the show.

That said, truth must always be told whether or not it suits you. That's how I reason and I wouldn't be surprised if you do not as objectivity isn't for everyone.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by alen4smith(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Well said,
Don't mind all these NL alpha males, the lady goofed with her comment and her husband has forgiven her, but they are not satisfied. They won't be satisfied till they hear the marriage is broken. Such evil creatures.

They think marriage is all the nonsense tough words they type on NL, lol grin
too many kids here!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2018
freemi:
na u sabi. Until it wl hapen very close 2u b4 u wl undastnd. U thnk d men dat r doin it wer nt creatd equaly as u? U read d news so dnt pretend lyk everytho is alryt. U must tke steps 2 avoid al ths
It will not so what you're saying now is that I shouldn't bath my Daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform / Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / Top 10 Early Nollywood Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.