Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters (44483 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Ayilife(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
No be ur fault, ur wife don beg u

Isokay
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by incogni2o: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
bkool7:

You have issues with how someone is running his home? His home, his wife, his children, his family, his business.

Abeg, what's yours?

I sont have issues with it. What i am saying is that he shouldnt reinforce error just for the sake of defending his wife.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by delpee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just wondering...why are some people swallowing panadol for another man's headache? His wife,his daughters, his life!

I admire his guts though. A real man who knows how to shield his home from predators and home destroyers. Anyone who has been married for a while will understand that there's no big deal in what happened. If you can't manage crisis in your home, you'll keep changing wives/husbands. No couple is perfect. They work on/ tolerate/ forgive each other's inadequacies. That's the only way to stay happily married.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by NgoziOkoli(f): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2018
What do you expect from a broke-ass motherfucker that eat from the left over of his dead-brain wife!

Shiooor!

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Ayobami7(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
补时阶段邓文林神扑救主
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Daboomb: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
delpee:
Just wondering...why are some people swallowing panadol for another man's headache? His wife,his daughters, his life!

I admire his guts though. A real man who knows how to shield his home from predators and home destroyers. Anyone who has been married for a while will understand that there's no big deal in what happened. If you can't manage crisis in your home, you'll keep changing wives/husbands. No couple is perfect. They work on/ tolerate/ forgive each other's inadequacies. That's the only way to stay happily married.

Stop focusing his relationship with his wife, that is nobody's business. How he manages his wife is not the issue.
The issue people are annoyed about is his stupid justification of his wife's gaffe "that he, like all men, are peodophile who should not be allowed or cannot be trusted their daughters".

If he had any sense, he would simply have forgivn his wife internally, without granting any foolish interviews and if he had to say anything, he should just have said it was a slip of tongue and that fathers actually love their daughters and wont ever do such a thing.

Instead, he implied that his wife was right and that "fathers cannot actually be trusted to bath their daughters"!
Dont know if you are married but l will like to ask you if your husband and your Dad are peodophiles, since you are defending his stance?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by oyin01(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
madgoat:

Mumu... Its people like you that will have an erection while bathing your daughter. You cant even trust your self with your own blood. I wonder what you will do if you are left alone with another person's daughter. Nonsense. The world has truly gone mad

So people are still this foolish... what part of the zoo are you from? who are you to even deserve explanation of how fatherhood works. I have a daughter and I love her so much and I respect my daughter enough to know how not to "violate" her. When a baby is becoming aware of herself a real dad with her mum will show her and teach her sensitive issues about her body. How best to show an example than by showing it. I know you are only hiding behind your keyboard, people like you are actually the bastards not to be trusted with young girls. You will be caught and shame will be your portion. Oloshi Asiwere.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by madgoat(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
oyin01:

So people are still this foolish... what part of the zoo are you from? who are you to even deserve explanation of how fatherhood works. I have a daughter and I love her so much and I respect my daughter enough to know how not to "violate" her. When a baby is becoming aware of herself a real dad with her mum will show her and teach her sensitive issues about her body. How best to show an example than by showing it. I know you are only hiding behind your keyboard, people like you are actually the bastards not to be trusted with young girls. You will be caught and shame will be your portion. Oloshi Asiwere.

Keep on exposing your sick urges online. You cant stand the sight of your own blood without having an erection. I really pity the kids around you. angry
Lack of self control is the worst thing that can happen to someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them / Van Vicker Graduates From University 24 Years After High School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.