Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters (44484 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.

#RichdadDarts

Wetin you want the guy to do na ?
The woman has messed up big time on national TV no less. He is trying to make the best of a bad situation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by incogni2o: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
All these frogs above calling the man a sissy, you small dicks don't realise that It takes a real man to cover up his wifes mess in public despite the demeaning insults and humiliation?
Unfortunately your brains are sealed off frm any form of
high intellectual reasoning.

Please before you talk, read what he said again

The wife was sorry for the mistake she made, but the cowardly man came to the public to reinforce the error that came out of his wife's mouth.

Think about it, does the Wife bath his Son.
What will happen will happen weather he/she baths them or not.

May God keep our children from such experiences.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2018
VictorRomanov:

It is easier to type on a keyboard than be a reasonable husband. So you think the best thing to do is come to the public and lambast his wife? To what end? Then later on you'll still complain of the incessant cases of divorces and marital feuds.

A mature and reasonable person knows that peace and happiness is ultimate over being or appearing right. And however a man chooses to achieve peace in his house is none of our business.

He did well.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by AngelicBeing: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Shameless and weak. A domesticated and dociled man. To try to cover your partner's gafe is not a bad thing but to reinforce error is unthinkable.
Men like these should never be allowed near daughters because they are a living proof and example of 'weak daddies'.

#RichdadDarts
cool
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by freemi(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=bigstan11787 post=73649704][/quote]haha. .no am apc or pdp i only suport a better cndidate. Ok hw many times ve u heard of women rapin or defilin their son?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Citizen360: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:

#RichdadDarts
My guy are you married? Please allow the couple be, don't break there home

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Citizen360: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Pangea:
Woman wrapper oshi!
Are you going to allow your idiotic wife bathe your son?
this woman does not deserve the insult.i am sure you are not following her programme because if you do, you won't used such a derogatory statement on her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
dancewith:
The woman directly stated That it is risky for her to allow the husband bath the daughter's. She even went further to state that past victims trusted their husbands with their daughters

Nothing was twisted here as this man is saying. No one twisted her comments. The meaning and translation was clear. That a well educated woman would say this about her own husband is baffling unless of course he is what she implied or even directly stated.

His attempt to "re package" her comments is shallow unless he is admitting directly to her fears

The unfortunate thing about this is that a lot of women would suddenly start asking and fearing if it is right for their husbands to bath their daughters and would start reconsidering this. It may even go beyond bathing as some women would soon even start feeling uncomfortable when their husbands carry their daughters. Even though they won't say it. This idea has somehow been implanted into women's minds
You're correct
but the woman brain no de function well
at all
which kind trust be that one you trust some one so hard but he won't bath his Daughter
a child molester will always be even if you bath her or not
if I want to bath my Daughter and the mother do any how she'll take any how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bkool7(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Pangea:
Woman wrapper oshi!
Are you going to allow your idiotic wife bathe your son?

I guess you must be dissapointed the family didn't scatter over such gaffe.
The man understood his wife's comment, if you don't - who cares
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bkool7(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
incogni2o:

Please before you talk, read what he said again

The wife was sorry for the mistake she made, but the cowardly man came to the public to reinforce the error that came out of his wife's mouth.

Think about it, does the Wife bath his Son.
What will happen will happen weather he/she baths them or not.

May God keep our children from such experiences.

You have issues with how someone is running his home? His home, his wife, his children, his family, his business.

Abeg, what's yours?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2018
freemi:
ce eh weda u guys like it or nt d woman is rite. N its time u al start thnkn in her directn 2 knw dat smethn isnt jst rite in ths world anymo
maybe you are an example to what she meant
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by kay29000(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2018
"I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their unclothedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching."

So he can't have his daughters sit on his lap? Na wa o. I find that really weird.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by QuietHammer(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
All these frogs above calling the man a sissy, you small dicks don't realise that It takes a real man to cover up his wifes mess in public despite the demeaning insults and humiliation?
Unfortunately your brains are sealed off frm any form of
high intellectual reasoning.
And what is intellectual about an excuse of a man covering up his wife's balderdash which termed him a pedophile? Speaking of intellect, let's apply a little logic ; would it be okay for the woman to bathe their son since it's not okay for the man to bathe their daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by TruthHurts100: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2018
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

Mr Femi Afolabi-Brown has finally reacted to the comments made on Wednesday morning by his wife, Mrs Morayo Afolabi-Brown, on the popular breakfast show she anchors on TVC, Your View, which have generated heated reactions among Nigerians.

The TV presenter had said, “I absolutely trust my husband but I won’t take chances and have him bathe my daughter, because whether we like it or not, there is something flying in the air these days that is encouraging imbalance and immoralities.”

But after she was lambasted by Nigerians for her remarks, she used the same platform to apologise to her husband on Friday morning, saying in tears that, “The last 24 hours have been tougher than I expected. My sincere apologies to my husband. I love, trust and respect you! It was an error and I’m really sorry!

“It was not my intention. I love, trust and respect you.

“You do not deserve all the horrible things people have said about you.”

While reacting to the issue late Friday night, Mr Afolabi-Brown said, "You need not fret about what my wife said on TV. My wife never in any way suggested I was a child molester. She stated her trust in her husband, then said she wouldn't allow her husband bath her daughters. Then the most negative of souls twisted her statements and ran with it. But if you notice, the enlightened ones among the commenters understood her message and agreed with her.

"Well, here is my take. I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their unclothedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching. That is the modus operandi I have chosen in raising my own daughters. My wife merely spoke on TV as if she made those rules. Her mistake.

"In a nutshell, as long as my wife or a female person is available, I shall never bath any of my daughters. Why should I, for God's sake? Others can be doing that in their own houses, but not in my house."

https://businesspost.ng/2018/12/08/tvcs-morayo-afolabi-browns-husband-speaks-on-wifes-controversial-comments/

Oh my gosh. What a man? Woman wrapper. He's lying. That marriage can never be the same again. This is just a damage control. Morayo is a managing director at TVC. HENCE ALL THESE FAKE RESPONSES.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by AngelicBeing: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
ojkamson:
I trust my wife but I will never eat her food because many people have killed and poison their husbands through food poison.

I’m just being careful because people that have died in this way, also trusted their wives and yet, it happened.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:

#RichdadDarts
why is reading and comprehension hard for u...u allowed bloggers to deceive u with twisted headlines

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by kay29000(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2018
dancewith:
The woman directly stated That it is risky for her to allow the husband bath the daughter's. She even went further to state that past victims trusted their husbands with their daughters

Nothing was twisted here as this man is saying. No one twisted her comments. The meaning and translation was clear. That a well educated woman would say this about her own husband is baffling unless of course he is what she implied or even directly stated.

His attempt to "re package" her comments is shallow unless he is admitting directly to her fears

The unfortunate thing about this is that a lot of women would suddenly start asking and fearing if it is right for their husbands to bath their daughters and would start reconsidering this. It may even go beyond bathing as some women would soon even start feeling uncomfortable when their husbands carry their daughters. Even though they won't say it. This idea has somehow been implanted into women's minds

Exactly. She has sowed a very dangerous seed in the minds of millions of Nigerian women.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I even take care of my niece. What was she insinuating if she trusts you?
Morayo should host him on Your View
......thata where most Nigerians lost it: comprehension....

her statement is a typical example of paradox.its only few people with IQ that will understand that

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:
The wife simply got carried away..... She should engage brain before mouth.....
...u are the problem.u allowed bloggers to deceive u with twisted headlines

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Brightest04(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2018
It's your problem not ours,you know who you're in your family and your family knows who you're in the family.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2018
ogawisdom:
Lol

This is why your wife had no regard for a sissy man like you pathetic response. Your public response was even unnecessary. Poor pedophile hubby probably jobless and being fed by her wife.

If ur wife can't risky allowing you to bathe your daughter and it's not offensive to u then u r not smart at all
many Nigerian youth have low IQ sha...u are a typical example

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by Ishilove: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Their own cuppa. The man and his wife are mad. They are both mad

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by kay29000(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2018
luckyogor:
Paranoia is going to destroy this world,soon males will not be able to carry their little nieces anymore because the mother will be somewhere frowning her face.

Exactly. A dangerous seed has been implanted in the minds of millions of Nigerian women.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by bluke(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2018
ask her of her experience.?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2018
jomoh:
Reasonable defense of his wife.

A very matured man. Your wife brings home a mess with tears on her face, it is the duty of a matured loving husband to clean it up.

This man is the real G.
u only made the most sensible comment here. . . he made the best response as a mature husband.the highly chauvinistic and stupidd Nigerian youth are busy lambasting him.

the woman's statement wasn't wrong,but bloggers twisted it

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2018
bluefilm:
The man is an understanding man.

If he were to be a Machiavellian like me, he'll use this opportunity to get whatever he wants from the wife as from henceforth.

But that is on the condition that he's not in any way guilty as insinuated. grin

Playing women is the easiest thing to do in this life.

You have to be ready to be seizing every opportunity provided to you knowingly and unknowingly by the women in your life.

And such opportunities are abound because women by their nature are often confused and myopic thus erratic and illogical.

But you have to be smart to be doing that effectively and successfully.
lol.....u think modern an independebt Nigerian women/wives arent smart?

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How would she even say such on live TV? She got carried away......
u were completely deceived by bloggers who twisted her comments......try reading and comprehending,u will know the deeper meaning of her paradoxical expression
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2018
VictorRomanov:

It is easier to type on a keyboard than be a reasonable husband. So you think the best thing to do is come to the public and lambast his wife? To what end? Then later on you'll still complain of the incessant cases of divorces and marital feuds.

A mature and reasonable person knows that peace and happiness is ultimate over being or appearing right. And however a man chooses to achieve peace in his house is none of our business.
it seems u don't know that there are many useless commenters on nairaland...don't bother correcting them.their IQ is too low

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by ssogundele(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2018
jomoh:
Reasonable defense of his wife.

A very matured man. Your wife brings home a mess with tears on her face, it is the duty of a matured loving husband to clean it up.

This man is the real G.
Because the man is a LAWMA staff abi?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2018
freemi:
ce eh weda u guys like it or nt d woman is rite. N its time u al start thnkn in her directn 2 knw dat smethn isnt jst rite in ths world anymo
well said.... they day she made the statement,many ladies opened up on how their fathers molested them when libdaikeji posted her statement on her blog
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters by martineverest(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2018
bigstan11787:
All those people that wia tryn to support morayo sayn they that knew wah she ment, i told u that wah she said can cause divorce.... Shy una don c am nw....if not that the man is a wise man...wah she said was absolutely wrong....let those idiots that said she was right keep supporting nonsenses..... Buh me i dont
it only take people with high IQ to understand her statement.qith too many educated illiterates around, comprehension is a big problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them / Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.