Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 (20804 Views)

The Man Of God: Watch The First Trailer For The Bolanle Austen-peters’ Netflix / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Evangkatsoulis: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
thanos has beaten silver surfer who is far above supes in speed

Dude, silver surfer has shown the ability to create singularities in people's brains, ability to manipulate/absorb others people's energies, also several times faster than thanos with a nanosecond reaction time. Thanos shouldn't have touch him, he is too slow.
That aside, superman is physically stronger than silver surfer, faster and has a picosecond reaction time.
And superman is also stronger than thanos. Thanos just has great durability and slightly ablove thor-level strength.
So is he durable enough to withstand superman moon shattering punch, or his star-reigniting heat beams?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
See ignorance, check Google my friend before saying what you don't know
No need to get riled up amigo, at least there used to be a male Captain Marvel. Don't blame me for being old school grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018
dajoaneke:
Captain Marvel is a female character.
My bad, but there used to be a male Captain Marvel. Aka captain America.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Johnmattee:

Initially the name captain marvel was used by DC comics for 'shazam' but later marvel comics gained the rights to the name, then they created a character for the name which is a female.
Thanks for the clarification. But wasn't Captain America also referred to as Captain Marvel and wasn't he male?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
the comics had years of build up and little budget something movies will never get

Very correct. The movies can't match that unless they want to go bankrupt.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by sammily(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
What happened in Batman Vs Superman? didn't Batman kill Superman and was buried? which they later woke him up in justice league movie...

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Jeromejnr(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Adakintroy:

NeXT is the new iphone, the new samsung, the new camry, the new benze. All of us kept in an assembly line waiting for something interesting. While Life is just passing by meanwhile.

Once we show interest in comics its a done deal. There is no end to this franchise.

It's a vast widerness. More like a universe. We are even.yet to scratch the surface with heroes and villian. You guys are going to be entertained to boredom soon.

As for me the only thing am anticipating is the e coming of christ. This world is getting too reharse.

Amazing you wrote something similar to what I was thinking.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
superman stronger than thanos is debatable but he's not faster than surfer who can travel hundreds of thousands light years in seconds.just so you know thanos has tanked hits from warrior madness thor who had the power gem and blasts from odin

Evangkatsoulis:

Dude, silver surfer has shown the ability to create singularities in people's brains, ability to manipulate/absorb others people's energies, also several times faster than thanos with a nanosecond reaction time. Thanos shouldn't have touch him, he is too slow.
That aside, superman is physically stronger than silver surfer, faster and has a picosecond reaction time.
And superman is also stronger than thanos. Thanos just has great durability and slightly ablove thor-level strength.
So is he durable enough to withstand superman moon shattering punch, or his star-reigniting heat beams?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2018
A Nigga once said:after they've finish acting nonsense in infinity war they are comim again...

this people really bleeped up in infinity war
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Evangkatsoulis: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
superman stronger than thanos is debatable but he's not faster than surfer who can travel hundreds of thousands light years in seconds.just so you know thanos has tanked hits from warrior madness thor who had the power gem and blasts from odin

No, silver enters another dimension called HYPERSPACE to achieve faster-than-light speeds. He can only fly up to 99.9 per cent speed of light by himself. He needs hyperspace or teleportation to travel "thousands light years in seconds".
He tanked it with force fields or with his bare body(without tech)?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Johnmattee(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Thanks for the clarification. But wasn't Captain America also referred to as Captain Marvel and wasn't he male?
No, captain america's aliases are 'the captain' and 'nomad'.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Reva1(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2018
Superman is the strongest of all superheros. He has never used his powers to the full, always keeping himself in check,always holding back. In "Doomsday, Death of superman", wonder woman had to tell him not to holdback. He destroyed Doomsday. He died, but guess what?! The big fella resurrected!
Dude's even got telekinesis ability. Not sure he even knows his own powers. Check video below or search "Superman true powers" on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqsg7n3vrJg
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2018
hyperspace or not he's far faster than supes,he tanked it with his bare body

Evangkatsoulis:
No, silver enters another dimension called HYPERSPACE to achieve faster-than-light speeds. He can only fly up to 99.9 per cent speed of light by himself. He needs hyperspace or teleportation to travel "thousands light years in seconds".
He tanked it with force fields or with his bare body(without tech)?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Rextizzle(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2018
hermesprogidy:

No need to get riled up amigo, at least there used to be a male Captain Marvel. Don't blame me for being old school grin
Lol ok grin
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
I saw the trailer yesterday, someone said it's only Captain Marvel that can defeat thanos, she's 10 times stronger than Superman.

I can't wait for next year to come, it's going to be really interesting.

No super hero is stronger than super man, super man is always as strong as he needs to be to defeat his foes, his strength has no limit

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
Jiang:

No super hero is stronger than super man, super man is always as strong as he needs to be to defeat his foes, his strength has no limit

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
I am a marvel fan but Superman will beat the hell out of Thanos as long as he is not with the infinity stones. He will beat Captain Marvel. Superman is quite overpowered. Forget what all these guys are saying, they don't read comic books

Those guys haven't even met golden age super man, The new 52 Superman & the injustice superman( coolest one) or even the final ultimate silver age SUPER MAN PRIME

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by fineyemi(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon:
What happened to Monday is far more interesting than all this super hero films
This movie is damn so interesting
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Damfostopper(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon:
What happened to Monday is far more interesting than all this super hero films
ur right... I thought I was the only one thinking about this..... What happened to Monday rocks anytime anyday.....

since I watch the first avengers which was rubbish to me ....all other sequels I don't even bother to download..... I don't fancy superhero movies.... all those wonder Woman... justice league.... THOR Ragnarok... Batman vs Superman... Avengers infinity War..... they are all bullshvt to me
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
and you click this thread

Damfostopper:
ur right... I thought I was the only one thinking about this..... What happened to Monday rocks anytime anyday.....

since I watch the first avengers which was rubbish to me ....all other sequels I don't even bother to download..... I don't fancy superhero movies.... all those wonder Woman... justice league.... THOR Ragnarok... Batman vs Superman... Avengers infinity War..... they are all bullshvt to me

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2018
obentenyson:

yeah.. captain marvel: she's the strongest avenger..... and I believe for to be able to defeat someone lime thanos, you have to be stronger than super man.....

goku of dragon ball is far stronger than superman sha

You don't know what you are saying, you think kame kame haa, & sayen mode is all it takes to defeat supes, pls tell me ur joking
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by okrikaboi: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:

Superman is the strongest of all avengers
*sighs i don't even know what to comment
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by okrikaboi: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Jiang:

Those guys haven't even met golden age super man, The new 52 Superman & the injustice superman( coolest one) or even the final ultimate silver age SUPER MAN PRIME
My brother its Superman all the way

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by stixz(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
I saw the trailer yesterday, someone said it's only Captain Marvel that can defeat thanos, she's 10 times stronger than Superman.

I think she meant to say Cap Marvel x10 is Superman
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MrBONE2(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:

Superman is the strongest of all avengers
But in reality each Wakandians are stronger than Supermangrin
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Assuming Superman is a marvel superhero, do you think he can defeat thanos

in comic, both have met before when DC and Marvel collaborated. Thanos, coming to destroy earth, found Superman to be quite formidable and wasn't able to put him down. it was a stalemate at the end.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by stixz(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
See as people dy rubbish Superman here sha. Bring Superman prime and Thanos with all infinity stones and in 10 seconds you won't find Thanos corpse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Teymanhenry(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:

how can thanks be stronger than superman?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by TechCapon(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Damfostopper:

true talk
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by TechCapon(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2018
fineyemi:
This movie is damn so interesting
I tell you
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Reva1:
Superman is the strongest of all superheros. He has never used his powers to the full, always keeping himself in check,always holding back. In "Doomsday, Death of superman", wonder woman had to tell him not to holdback. He destroyed Doomsday. He died, but guess what?! The big fella resurrected!
Dude's even got telekinesis ability. Not sure he even knows his own powers. Check video below or search "Superman true powers" on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqsg7n3vrJg

what's episode is next after "Doomsday: Death of Superman"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.