Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 (20817 Views)

The Man Of God: Watch The First Trailer For The Bolanle Austen-peters’ Netflix / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Ozkar: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
I saw the trailer yesterday, someone said it's only Captain Marvel that can defeat thanos, she's 10 times stronger than Superman.

I can't wait for next year to come, it's going to be really interesting.
10 times stronger than superman? Nonsense. You don't know that.

No one person can defeat Thanos right now though. The remaining avengers would have to do it together. She might make a huge difference, but defeat Thanos on her own, especially as he has all Infinity stones? Tall dream. Thanos would just vaporize her with a single thought.

I even think Stark is the key. Dr Strange gave up the Time stone to save him, saying it was the only way.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
superman prime the overcharged solar battery

stixz:
See as people dy rubbish Superman here sha. Bring Superman prime and Thanos with all infinity stones and in 10 seconds you won't find Thanos corpse.

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by charlesm91(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Superman is the benchmark you weigh other superheros to. There's a reason why.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Mitsurugi(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Negotiate:
I’m only looking forward to Game Of Thrones next year. No other movie or tv show.

Just re-watched GOT from Episode 1-7. I don't know why. grin
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Mitsurugi(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
CirocBoi:
DAMN!!!!! Hawkeye dey vex o..... I just dey imagine as he 1 take fight thanos

He has Infinity arrow abi? grin
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Negotiate: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Just re-watched GOT from Episode 1-7. I don't know why. grin

Currently doing same, I’m at S02

Wanna keep it fresh for the new season.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Jiang:

Those guys haven't even met golden age super man, The new 52 Superman & the injustice superman( coolest one) or even the final ultimate silver age SUPER MAN PRIME
I swear they think it's that superman that wears pant

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Adakintroy: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Abeg, carry your preach to the religious section. Can't Nigerians just discuss a particular thing and stay on it? What the fùck is wrong with some of you? All your head no pass religion

We've seen it in the comics. We know how it ends. It's deosnt. More like recircled ( you can call me spoiler) It's needless imaginations.

Here is captain marvel, then maybe its Adam warlock introduced o wait lets bring in the sentry is the strongest in the the marvel universe. Imagine away. Imagine away

It never ends.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow, good to see Hawkeye as Ronin. This is going to be bad a$ss

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2018
incogni2o:
Movies of nowadays.....no much message as the one's before.....everyone just concentrates on aesthetics. Sweet shaft..

What message do u expect from an action/adventure/sci fi movie? U want message go watch other genres like dramas or comedies. Big box office movies are not about messages but thrills, fun and making money. If I may ask what messages do movies like Rambo, commando, terminator, etc potray? After all these are not movies of nowadays.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Arthurity1(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
The trailer alone is better than every DCEU movie I've seen so far!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by phr0nesis(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Johnmattee:

Initially the name captain marvel was used by DC comics for 'shazam' but later marvel comics gained the rights to the name, then they created a character for the name which is a female.

Carol Danvers is just the 7th person in the Marvel comics to assume that mantle. The first Captain Marvel was male
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by penzino(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:

Superman is the strongest of all avengers
Superman is the strongest in DC universe.
Captain Marvel is the strongest in Marvel.

I think captain marvel teaming up with Thor can kill Thanos.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by JoseRaji(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
I saw the trailer yesterday, someone said it's only Captain Marvel that can defeat thanos, she's 10 times stronger than Superman.

I can't wait for next year to come, it's going to be really interesting.

Captain Marvel is from Marvel Comics. Superman is from DC Comics. There's no way to compare heroes from both; because they never meet. So you can only speculate
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by penzino(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Supeman is not an avenger, I said Captain Marvel who is an avenger is the only one that can defeat thanos, she's stronger than DC's Superman.
give her Thor as a partner.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by kushercain: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Ozkar:
10 times stronger than superman? Nonsense. You don't know that.

No one person can defeat Thanos right now though. The remaining avengers would have to do it together. She might make a huge difference, but defeat Thanos on her own, especially as he has all Infinity stones? Tall dream. Thanos would just vaporize her with a single thought.

I even think Stark is the key. Dr Strange gave up the Time stone to save him, saying it was the only way.

Your head is there, plus he said "we're in the end game now"
It's possible he created a time loop first. I think they'll need not just capt marvel but ant man to really defeat him
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by CirocBoi(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Mitsurugi:

He has Infinity arrow abi? grin

Lol thanos go "OFF" Hawkeye
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Therealev: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:

Superman is not an Avenger, he belongs to DC Comics
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2018
LucemFerre:

Not really... Thanos with IG is almost invincible. Remember what Dr. Strange did to Dommamu? Imagine if you could control every force that makes up the universe...
this scene was fucking funny grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2018
phr0nesis:

Carol Danvers is just the 7th person in the Marvel comics to assume that mantle. The first Captain Marvel was male
OMG lots of nonsense on this thread
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018
penzino:

Superman is the strongest in DC universe.
Captain Marvel is the strongest in Marvel.

I think captain marvel teaming up with Thor can kill Thanos.
captain Marvel is the strongest in marvel!!! Next joke please.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by franklingud(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2018
I think antman will help kill Thanos.
Remember he went to quantum core and came back alive in the antman 1.
He later, coincidentally, went back to the core in antman and the wasp.
He will come back and kill Thanos, shaa!! Just saying.
RIP Stan lee
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by ecstasy37(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol... instead of bickering why don't you result to statistics

In comic book world we have various level of hero power

god level - these are comic character that can manifest their strength, abilities at multiversal level that is at different multiverses there are character that can control most forces of the universes time, space , really e.g dommamu ,darkseid , living tribunal , galaticos, thanos( with the stones) , doctor strange (with the time stone)

Universe level : these are comic character that can exist within a universe or can exist in multiverses mostly characters that have strength, speed , laser ability and others e.g silver surfer, thor , hulk, superman, doomsday , captain marvel

World level : you should know what this means e.g spiderman , hawkeye lol , iron man

Movies is just an imitation of the comic and downplay characters power superman in comic book lifted the book of infinity pages meaning he lifted something infinite that means he has infinite power , captain marvel too is a multidimensional being but if he attacks thanos head on he can snap his fingers and turn him into an apple because thanos controls reality lol marvel studio directors wont just put captain marvel head on with thanos

The key to this next part is doctor strange he did something already if u watched the movie well u would know
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by ecstasy37(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2018
stixz:
See as people dy rubbish Superman here sha. Bring Superman prime and Thanos with all infinity stones and in 10 seconds you won't find Thanos corpse.

He can't beat thanos head on with the infinity stone cos while sups power is persoalized thanos harnesses the power of the entire universe he could just snap his hand and superman will be back to crypton as a baby leaving stuck in that reality so all those strength would never exist in the first place get the gist?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by aadoiza: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
ksly24:
guy that's not true how can you compare supes and capt marvel do you even know who supes is
No blame am. I think superman has been hugely downgraded by DC in recent years. That is why I don't enjoy their movies any longer.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2018
ecstasy37:

He can't beat thanos head on with the infinity stone cos while sups power is persoalized thanos harnesses the power of the entire universe he could just snap his hand and superman will be back to crypton as a baby leaving stuck in that reality so all those strength would never exist in the first place get the gist?
see what stupid DC has caused Thanos can not beat Superman. The time it will take for Thanos to snap his fingers is enough for Superman to remove the IG, and travel to the end of time.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by techgeek12(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by ollah2: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
ecstasy37:
Lol... instead of bickering why don't you result to statistics

In comic book world we have various level of hero power

god level - these are comic character that can manifest their strength, abilities at multiversal level that is at different multiverses there are character that can control most forces of the universes time, space , really e.g dommamu ,darkseid , living tribunal , galaticos, thanos( with the stones) , doctor strange (with the time stone)

Universe level : these are comic character that can exist within a universe or can exist in multiverses mostly characters that have strength, speed , laser ability and others e.g silver surfer, thor , hulk, superman, doomsday , captain marvel

World level : you should know what this means e.g spiderman , hawkeye lol , iron man

Movies is just an imitation of the comic and downplay characters power superman in comic book lifted the book of infinity pages meaning he lifted something infinite that means he has infinite power , captain marvel too is a multidimensional being but if he attacks thanos head on he can snap his fingers and turn him into an apple because thanos controls reality lol marvel studio directors wont just put captain marvel head on with thanos

The key to this next part is doctor strange he did something already if u watched the movie well u would know
Cheers

time loop?
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Lilymax(f): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon:
What happened to Monday is far more interesting than all this super hero films
Bros, how nah?? undecided
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Lilymax(f): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:

Superman is not an avenger, he's in the justice league
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
ecstasy37:

he won't even have the time to snap his fingers before Superman takes the IG from him.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Rextizzle(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
kushercain:

Your head is there, plus he said "we're in the end game now"
It's possible he created a time loop first. I think they'll need not just capt marvel but ant man to really defeat him
Ant wetin smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos) / "Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.