Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. (292 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
A man and his wife had misunderstanding and he ran away and left his wife and children behind. what is your opinion about this?
Re: Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. by swiz123(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Any man who does that certainly didn't grow up in an uncivilized country like Nigeria
Re: Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. by 46O1CE: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Ojiyowin:
A man and his wife had misunderstanding and he ran away and left his wife and children behind. what is your opinion about this?
He loves his kids .
That’s why
Re: Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. by Yabaleftstudent: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. by Jayslicky: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
He left because he didn't want his children to witness a dispute btw him and their mother, sometimes it pays to act the bigger person, when his wife head calms down she'll be the one begging him to comeback to the house while the man is ontop of his side-chick having a good time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Leave The House? Husband Or Wife. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
It is Shameful for the man to leave in most African cultures but the woman can give chance small and bring her village people to settle the matter

(1) (Reply)

Love, Sex, Money And Christmas / Affection / I Feel Something Wrong Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.