Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million (50077 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Great, that's #150m less than a #1b. Real Estate; is a goal............To all potential individuals home and abroad, Ibeju-Lekki is making more sense daily. Let buy land and wait.

*OASIS GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS*

*Free From Government Committed Acquisition*

*TITLE: Excision In Process*

*PRICE: N800K Per Plot*

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by slawomir: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Isoright
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Aystarz: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:
You just dey wake from coma?

Dude can't see jare ; he got glaucoma
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by MediaLife: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

I am not sure if its still running, and I know she can't have access to the type of celeb breaking news someone like Linda ikeji (who is friends with celebz) or Stella dimoko (who was in the print media) have access to.

Vivian is still running, she's now Aproko Girl

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by kernel001: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Sperm thief.

You mean your mother? grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by duduade: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
How much is your vagiiina valued at now

After deceiving so many people

#Spermrobber

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by ibietela2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

Clean your mind ooo!! Vivian is a very good gyal.

This blogging job isn't easy especially when you don't have access to breaking news. If its just copy (edit) and paste, the blogger will eventually fade away.

That's the difference between Linda, Stella, and others.

Even ladun liadi that was very popular, after they arrested her for a story she publishes, she mellowed and is fading away.

Maybe she stopped after adsense ban
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
ibietela2:

Maybe she stopped after adsense ban

Never knew that was the reason.

I guess she's trying to build a new blog now.

Blogging isn't as easy as Linda makes it to be!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
fergieboy:
Something tells me she is not the one that gives bath to that baby she is carrying

Look at the first picture closely..

Their is no bond between mom and his child

Kemi olulayo waa right after all

Do you want to sell your brain since you can't use it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by otherway: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by blackgold2018(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
looking for attention is one of the features in a woman that disgusts me

Gosh as for me is the major feature that disgust me in a girl and i don't take such people serious. We may be dating but deep down such attitude can never want me to go far with them.
And also the ones that can't leave a week without wanting likes from a frequently uploaded pics in Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by blizzy30(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Naughtysite:
Did you steal sperm or not
Of cus she did
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by WRola: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
Attached is a proof to back my claim.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Mankosi: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Which agents. It's the duty of valuers to estimate a current value of an estate. Many things could have increased the value of her property. Don't just stay there and say what you don't know
my sister take it easy o. I am talking about market price which is what any buyer is looking at and not what valuers say. Valuers can tell u ur property worth 500m but when u want to sell, it can be in the market for 5yrs and nobody will even price it letalone buying but assuming the market price is 300m, once u bring it down to 300m u will see prospective buyers coming to price it and before u know it it's gone..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by keryj(f): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mankosi:
my sister take it easy o. I am talking about market price which is what any buyer is looking at and not what valuers say. Valuers can tell u ur property worth 500m but when u want to sell, it can be in the market for 5yrs and nobody will even price it letalone buying but assuming the market price is 300m, once u bring it down to 300m u will see prospective buyers coming to price it and before u know it it's gone..

Ok I understand. But if only we can learn to do the right thing through the right process in this country
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by thugmansion(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Aunty Linda, is that you without wig?
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by lastempero: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
My sister the buyer determines the final price when you are ready to sell.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by ibietela2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

Never knew that was the reason.

I guess she's trying to build a new blog now.

Blogging isn't as easy as Linda makes it to be!!

I said Maybe o.... But you don't have to blame Linda na, blame those who believe you can make millions doing almost nothing.

My blogs don't depend fully on adsense alone
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
majamajic:
this woman don take style turn to baby mama.

Baby mama with class and moneyyyyyy, not dead beat rapist baby daddy, wiz kid group.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Diso60090(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
NoGender:
Please if you see aboki that sews shoe in your area call am for me.

cry

For this mode? My grandma �� for village nor dey sews her shoes � again thanks to GMen Wey sabi
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by WaffenSS(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Doesn't change the fact that the little bastard has an unknown dad
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by john650(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
So she's still living in the same house. I thought she said she'll move once she gets married. I guess that fairy tale didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Oli11(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who did the valuation for u? Nonsense house wey u carry 450m go waste. The walls of the house have cracks everywhere, the white paints have washed ... If truly ur house is worth 850m how come the same twins house that share fence with Mike Adenuga Avenue is still for sale at 450m. No people were no know banana island u dey tell that one. Go meet BIPORAL

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mankosi:
Valuers can tell u anything sister because u pay them so they will tell u what u want to hear. What matters is the market price. ...
Nobody will pay 850m for ur house. Period...
Agents will tell u the real worth of ur house not Valuers...
The haters have arrived. The house is located in Banana Island, the country's most prime real estate. The house will appreciate to over a billion naira.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Sperm thief.

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
swiz123:
Sadly, or rather pitiably, the worth of your stenchful nunu deteriorates heavily by the day

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by pacespot(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Which agents. It's the duty of valuers to estimate a current value of an estate. Many things could have increased the value of her property. Don't just stay there and say what you don't know

Try to understand what that guy is saying. you can say the value of your shoe is one million naira, it is now left to see whether you can sell that shoe for N50,000. The truth is that, most Nigeria's real estate are overvalued because there are no sufficient business environments that can attract foreign investors who will buy those properties.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
pacespot:

Try to understand what that guy is saying. you can say the value of your shoe is one million naira, it is now left to see whether you can sell that shoe for N50,000. The truth is that, most Nigeria's real estate are overvalued because there are no sufficient business environments that can attract foreign investors who will buy those properties.
My neighbour bought our house for N80 million. And that was the market value he paid.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by busomma: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who cares. Who e hep.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Pat4321: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sure about the valuation?
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by sunnyt1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Popular media enterprenuer Linda Ikeji who took a slight break from sharing pictures of herself on the internet is back again!!!. The mother of one shared some of her recent photos on her IG story, she says her maternity leave is almost over and she is also glad that her house is now valued at N850 million.

See photos:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/08/my-house-is-now-valued-at-n850million-linda-ikeji/

Now, how is this different from the "dangerously wealthy" statement, pastors should be separated from showbiz
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by paddyofboss(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
mikhe2:
She resemble kemi with style... Weitin Dy sup... Abi dem do exchange of heads
Haha I reason d same thing self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.