Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million (50122 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by ACE1010: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
majamajic:
this woman don take style turn to baby mama.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by ACE1010: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

You just dey wake from coma?

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fvcking shallow Celebrities
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Popular media enterprenuer Linda Ikeji who took a slight break from sharing pictures of herself on the internet is back again!!!. The mother of one shared some of her recent photos on her IG story, she says her maternity leave is almost over and she is also glad that her house is now valued at N850 million.

See photos:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/08/my-house-is-now-valued-at-n850million-linda-ikeji/

Madam, I must have it all. Where are the marriage and husband? Charlie boy was right.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by celeiyke: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

U wicked walahi
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by SirLakes: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Ye, My stomach grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Owulufelix147(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Go back to school bruh �

fergieboy:
Something tells me she is not the one that gives bath to that baby she is carrying

Look at the first picture closely..

Their is no bond between mom and his child

Kemi olulayo waa right after all
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by InvertedHammer: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Which agents. It's the duty of valuers to estimate a current value of an estate. Many things could have increased the value of her property. Don't just stay there and say what you don't know
/
"Valuers" (property assessors) will give the estimated value of a property.

But the real value is what another buyer will pay for it.

/
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Owulufelix147(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why so pained
Timil:
Why this lady like too dey show off na... I still wonder why a blogger will be so engrossed with show biz if not that she's living a lie and feels the need to keep packaging her lie just to impress people. Shame!

Funny enough despite all this show off Linda is not as rich as Seun osewa, the facts are there seun osewa's traffic alone without the addition of ads is enough money for him while Linda ikeji still has to depend on some daddies to make some cash.

We'll know how she got her Banana Island house so don't tell me she bought a house in banana island.

Forget the hype, forget the show biz, seun is richer than linda even though he doesn't make any noise about it.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by keryj(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
"Valuers" (property assessors) will give the estimated value of a property.

But the real value is what another buyer will pay for it.

/

Valuers give the current market value of the property. If it's negotiable that's when the buyers price stands. Mind you the buyers price doesn't make it the value of the property, instead it makes it the selling price and not that it was valued at that price. Try to get the difference
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by biztip: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Valuers give the current market value of the property. If it's negotiable that's when the buyers price stands. Mind you the buyers price doesn't make it the value of the property, instead it makes it the selling price and not that it was valued at that price. Try to get the difference
/
At least you understood that current market value is an educated guess based on prevailing factors.

The "real" value remains what you get for it. If you cannot find buyers at the estimated value, it means that buyers do not value it at the proposed price in which case most buyers come down from fantasy price.

Why do you think bank assessors and independent assessors will have different estimated values for a property? Because the numbers are arbitrarily assigned.
For example, there was a real estate crisis in US in 2008. Houses valued at $400k saw their values nosedive to about $200k. What changed? Same house, same location. Market will always determine the real value of any product.

/
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by keryj(f): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
At least you understood that current market value is an educated guess based on prevailing factors.

The "real" value remains what you get for it. If you cannot find buyers at the estimated value, it means that buyers do not value it at the proposed price in which case most buyers come down from fantasy price.

Why do you think bank assessors and independent assessors will have different estimated values for a property? Because the numbers are arbitrarily assigned.
For example, there was a real estate crisis in US in 2008. Houses valued at $400k saw their values nosedive to about $200k. What changed? Same house, same location. Market will always determine the real value of any product.

/
I do understand you.

What's the difference between the selling price and open market value
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

I do understand you.

What's the difference between the selling price and open market value
/
In layman's explanation, open market value is the fantasy value placed on a property. Selling price is what the seller (either convinced with facts or prodded by circumstances) "agree" that the property is worth at the time and is willing to accept such. No two used houses have the same price.

/
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by keryj(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
In layman's explanation, open market value is the fantasy value placed on a property. Selling price is what the seller (either convinced with facts or prodded by circumstances) "agree" that the property is worth at the time and is willing to accept such. No two used houses have the same price.

/

Good, from your explanation, you should understand that the selling price of a property does not mean that's the market value.

E.g if the current open market value of a property is valued at 10m and the owner decides to sell it at 2m (making it the selling price) , does it mean that 2m is the value of the property? No Sir. I don't think selling price is regarded as the value of a property
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Agugbadin: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
john650:
So she's still living in the same house. I thought she said she'll move once she gets married. I guess that fairy tale didn't work.

You know she a liar are you suprised
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by InvertedHammer: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Good, from your explanation, you should understand that the selling price of a property does not mean that's the market value.

E.g if the current open market value of a property is valued at 10m and the owner decides to sell it at 2m (making it the selling price) , does it mean that 2m is the value of the property? No Sir. I don't think selling price is regarded as the value of a property
/
Yes. N2m is the real value of the house at the time if that's the best offer. Why is N2m the best offer in a supposed N10m house? The market just talked to the seller. In other words, there are no demands for the property.

The main thing is that home valuation is not pure science. Take 10 assessors independently to a property, they will come out with 10 different numbers. That's why in valuation they say that an average house value in a particular location is NX.
/
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ezigbo nwata nwanyi igbo
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by keryj(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Yes. N2m is the real value of the house at the time if that's the best offer. Why is N2m the best offer in a supposed N10m house? The market just talked to the seller. In other words, there are no demands for the property.

The main thing is that home valuation is not pure science. Take 10 assessors independently to a property, they will come out with 10 different numbers. That's why in valuation they say that an average house value in a particular location is NX.
/

The seller might sell due to circumstances, don't forget. Anyway, nice sharing idea with you
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by jibrilELsudan: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
THIS BAREN HARLOT WITH A BASTARD SON. I FVCKED THIS HARLOT ONCE AND HER PVSSY SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH MIXED WITH 7 DAYS BABY SH!T.

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
THIS BAREN HARLOT WITH A BASTARD SON. I FVCKED THIS HARLOT ONCE AND HER PVSSY SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH MIXED WITH 7 DAYS BABY SH!T.

You are a good example of wasted sperm from a impotent father
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by rapid101(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
majamajic:
this woman don take style turn to baby mama.
na now day break u
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by jibrilELsudan: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Philpham:

You are a good example of wasted sperm from a impotent father

SAME THING YOUR MAMA SAID ABOUT YOU AFTER I FVCKED HER AND SHOT MY HOT CUM IN HER ANUS.

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
fergieboy:
Something tells me she is not the one that gives bath to that baby she is carrying

Look at the first picture closely..

Their is no bond between mom and his child

Kemi olulayo waa right after all

Exactly. No bond at all.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by kokomaster3d: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Timil:
Why this lady like too dey show off na... I still wonder why a blogger will be so engrossed with show biz if not that she's living a lie and feels the need to keep packaging her lie just to impress people. Shame!

Funny enough despite all this show off Linda is not as rich as Seun osewa, the facts are there seun osewa's traffic alone without the addition of ads is enough money for him while Linda ikeji still has to depend on some daddies to make some cash.

We'll know how she got her Banana Island house so don't tell me she bought a house in banana island.

Forget the hype, forget the show biz, seun is richer than linda even though he doesn't make any noise about it.

To be honest Seun is bastardly rich compared to any celebrity in this country. Seun is even richer than emoney, davido, etc.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by slimik: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Sperm thief.

lol
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by ahjerryboy1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Popular media enterprenuer Linda Ikeji who took a slight break from sharing pictures of herself on the internet is back again!!!. The mother of one shared some of her recent photos on her IG story, she says her maternity leave is almost over and she is also glad that her house is now valued at N850 million.

See photos:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/08/my-house-is-now-valued-at-n850million-linda-ikeji/

Linda ikeji don't be intense in the next one I would buy your without even collecting any change
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by slimik: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
peculiar111:
hisssssss.....not even up to one trillion..

Mud house occupant spotted!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by bizhop01: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Before it was 850 naira
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by COMPAQ(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Try selling it first, then you'll know the true value!

I had a land that was 'valued' at N23mln in Port Harcourt After 3years of trying to sell it I sold it for N16mln.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by MrPaul2: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Sperm thief.

I don't understand, did she use gun or how? Abi the pen*s was inserted in her vi**na without the notice of the man in question or was he under pressure to emasculate inside? I'm confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) / Adewale Adeleke Buys 2019 Range Rover / Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.