Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million (50087 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Rubbiish(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why she kon old laidat via 1st pic?? Take style resemble kemi
Didn't u see no make up?
99% of women are ugly without make up...including u smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by ziko1111: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
ehn what should we now do?
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by peculiar111(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
slimik:

Mud house occupant spotted!!!
good evening....we know ourself.........we are we we....same same
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Ugosample(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
pacespot:

Try to understand what that guy is saying. you can say the value of your shoe is one million naira, it is now left to see whether you can sell that shoe for N50,000. The truth is that, most Nigeria's real estate are overvalued because there are no sufficient business environments that can attract foreign investors who will buy those properties.

you have saud it all

OVERVALUED

Abuja own even worse

We don t allow a free float in the real estate market

And as I always say, the highest amount people are willing to pay for something is it's worth at that point in time

That is why we have so many junk properties in that $hithole without buyers
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/ "Valuers" (property assessors) will give the estimated value of a property.
But the real value is what another buyer will pay for it.
/
You have said it all
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by biggy26: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

I am not sure if its still running, and I know she can't have access to the type of celeb breaking news someone like Linda ikeji (who is friends with celebz) or Stella dimoko (who was in the print media) have access to.
You can't be friends with celebs and break their gist, that's not how it works. You're friends with friends of celebs codedly.

So what about Laila, is she still relevant?
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by selfmadeboss: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
where is your husband please
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
biggy26:

You can't be friends with celebs and break their gist, that's not how it works. You're friends with friends of celebs codedly.

So what about Laila, is she still relevant?

She is, thanks to nairaland also cuz she gets traffic from her posts on front page, but she can't have as much traffic as Stella or Linda or even Bella naija
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thank God for your life Linda. You have everything you need from a man. No point being with any. Age with grace.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
SEUN MARRY ME PLEASE ..
Timil:
Why this lady like too dey show off na... I still wonder why a blogger will be so engrossed with show biz if not that she's living a lie and feels the need to keep packaging her lie just to impress people. Shame!

Funny enough despite all this show off Linda is not as rich as Seun osewa, the facts are there seun osewa's traffic alone without the addition of ads is enough money for him while Linda ikeji still has to depend on some daddies to make some cash.

We'll know how she got her Banana Island house so don't tell me she bought a house in banana island.

Forget the hype, forget the show biz, seun is richer than linda even though he doesn't make any noise about it.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Konquest: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Popular media enterprenuer Linda Ikeji who took a slight break from sharing pictures of herself on the internet is back again!!!. The mother of one shared some of her recent photos on her IG story, she says her maternity leave is almost over and she is also glad that her house is now valued at N850 million.

See photos:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/08/my-house-is-now-valued-at-n850million-linda-ikeji/

Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
jibrilELsudan:

SAME THING YOUR MAMA SAID ABOUT YOU AFTER I FVCKED HER AND SHOT MY HOT CUM IN HER ANUS.

You mean you Fu...ck with ur vag.i.na. Thought as much.
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by iamrealdeji(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2018
ugly and looks like a man upon all her money
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by amanikondo: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2018
sexybaby22:

Clean your mind ooo!! Vivian is a very good gyal.

This blogging job isn't easy especially when you don't have access to breaking news. If its just copy (edit) and paste, the blogger will eventually fade away.

That's the difference between Linda, Stella, and others.

Even ladun liadi that was very popular, after they arrested her for a story she publishes, she mellowed and is fading away.

Wo, Ladun Liadi of the blessed memory. I just remembered she once existed. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2018
amanikondo:

Wo, Ladun Liadi of the blessed memory. I just remembered she once existed. grin

He blog is still running but not as popular as before. You can imagine someone who used to have 60-100 comments on a post now having 0-7 comments.

She knows what to do to comeback to the top but doesn't have anyone to protect her should she be arrested again
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by Casemiro(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

kids

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations once again, we shall all be fulfilled.

*Amen Estate 2* Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*An Estate with top notch infrastructures*

A serene heaven for those who have earned their success.

An abode of excellence where Nigerians home and abroad who be proud to be.

*Price*: #12m per plot

*Tittle*: C of o.

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by czaratwork: 4:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Make sure you pay your capital gain tax.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.