Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (74338 Views)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by buhariguy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
omocalabar:
When election time reach APC always send u out to create drama in favour of APC.....it wont work this time
mbaka should go and die, he is so useless.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
If we do not REGULATE these useless gods of MEN, then they will treat us as trash
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by LOVEGINO(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
I m a catholic member but I m disliking dis mbaka everyday.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
handsomebolanle:

It's never too late.. A bold step of humility...
But he was claiming right initially.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ikem11(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Nobody needs any apology from enugu state.......

My friend shut up don't bring enugu and Anambra into this. Useless man. Enugu and Anambra are one no matter how u bring ur stupidly into this

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Amuluonyenaego: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
The apology is not ordinary ,peter obi is more connected in roman catholic than mbaka , the catholic heads compelled him to make that apology with some sanctions ,secondly social media is very powerful because if it was in those primitive days only people that attended the bazzar will know what happened. #WeMustContinue

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Modarun(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Mouth Gig post=73657378] grin grin grin WHY U DEY STRESS UR SELF MBAKA.. grin grin..LIER NOR DEY BEG THIEF.. grin grin UNA TWO NA DESAME.. grin grin..DAT PETER WEY LIE NA HIM BIRTH RIGHT... grin grin..THIEVES

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..[/quote

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by uchennamani(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Point of correction, boss. Fr. Mbaka didn't disgrace Mr. Peter Obi. He disgraced himself and the sanctity of the priesthood. You can't discgrace someone for doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by AFONJACOW(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
coward... after he scammed us that Ohakim beated Rev father so okoroawusa crook will have easy
match to Douglas house... apologies not accepted

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by somad: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thickcok01:
Stupid idiot called father. Father my yash
mind what u say...
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Polchiz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Pride will kill you
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ikem11:

My friend shut up don't bring enugu and Anambra into this. Useless man. Enugu and Anambra are one no matter how u bring ur stupidly into this

Na u make anambra and enugu one abii?

Enugu and anambra has no connection whatsoever.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by uchennamani(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
SunriseW:
Apologising when one is wrong is an act of strength not weakness.
He is only human.
Exactly. I know Fr. Mbaka is stupid and not really a man of God. Still he has my respect for apologizing. It is certainly an act of strength.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by sogodihno: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
SIRmanjar:
Good smiley

I felt like slapping your well shaved chubby cheeks before but you humbled your self and apologized..So therefore You are forgiven,pls go and sin no more.

If it was oyedepo and co,will they apologize when they are wrong?Fada mbaka you are a real man..Respect sir

all this iPod pig sef, wat concern Oyedepo with this story now, Yorubas hate will kill u, always comparing themselves with yorubas, 2nd class citizen. ndi ara.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by HIPROFILE(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
sometimes what we see as embarrasment could be a lifting. To me what happened between Obi and Father Mbaka tells more of how good obi really is.

Obi is a good man.
1. a politician who will not just tell the people what they want to hear and have their way
2. a man of integrity
3. A politician with conscience.

you can add yours if you actually understood it the way i do

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
humblenature:
Igbo's can never wage war against themselves. Stop trying hard you Yoruba or Hausa man

No time to read trash, the war mbaka iss waging na dance abi.

Go get sense.

Since obi emerged atiki vp enugu state and ebonyi state has continously showed their hatred towards this man....peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
saintneo:

Líénsí there! Wepú Enugu na nónsense a!

Enugu and ebonyi are full of hatred.

U guys should rise above hate.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by freeDR(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
He's just an idiot.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
patrickcollins:
Refrain from Tribal bigotry, while bring Enugu and Anambra into the matter, oga go him ministry go beat na.

Is necessary we bring enugu here, so that anambra will know that there enemies is from within.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
flavnwokem:
Mbaka if you want to flex muscle do not make the mistake of taking any Anambra person, you can do all your abracabra with others but not with an Anambra person, you never start apologizing, thank your star Obi is a staunch Roman Catholic, he would have pulled the rug off your feet and place you where you belong. Anambra is not Enugu,Ebonyi,Abia or IMO..
Afonja,i see you.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Polchiz:

Pride will kill you

Next please
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by fablani(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
nice one. this is what Christianity should be.. you are forgiven father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by princfred(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
So beautiful for him to apologize. He is very much forgiven in a heartbeat. If God forgives us who are we not to forgive others fast especially after they've apologized.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Pat4321: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by fablani(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

look at how useless and stupid hate and bigotry has made you appear.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Erastuslove: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
After disgracing yourself and your pulpit because of money? shocked
angry
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by CoolAmbience(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bigii:
This is what make you a true man of God. He realised his mistake and come out boldly to apologize in a very straight language without twisting it and be quoting bible ups and downs. Not everyone can do this. I really learn something good from this apology. No one should be big enough to apologize when you go wrong. Mistakes are bound to happen, we're all human. More annointing man of God. God bless you, Father.

#I am Atikulated

Who made him a man of God? Abeg, make we hear word!

Only God knows his people.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by princfred(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
LOVEGINO:
I m a catholic member but I m disliking dis mbaka everyday.
He has apologized na. We are not above sin or error too soo easy Remember heaven is happy when a man returns from a wrong path so why should we not be too.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
fablani:

look at how useless and stupid hate and bigotry has made you appear.

Who get time for enugu state let alone hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.