Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (74337 Views)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Nobody needs any apology from enugu state
I just hope you won't go crazy when you are told that even among the igbos, the enmity is rift!
I still wonder how you live in harmony with your brothers if you can't accept a sincere apology from your tribe man..

*shame on you* undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Smooyis(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
No one is perfect, not even one.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by InvertedHammer: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
/
There is no apology without admission of guilt.

He seems more concerned with the backlashes than his infamous rant/railing on Peter Obi. Saying "I am sorry" is being clever by half just as carrying a little child during the speech is taking the emotional milking up a notch.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bionixs: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ryabcool:
I am of the opinion that religious leaders have no business involving themselves in political issues. Focus on the Salvation Jesus came to bring to the world. Jesus never went against Herod or Caesar.

But una no go hear. Na to dey make false prophecies, buying private jets, and boasting about dangerous wealth una know.

Jesus would be terribly ashamed.
I thought you wanted to make sense until you ended it all senselessly

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ikem11:

You are iti... We know who are u so keep expressing your stupidy online. We the Igbos know our selves
You are extending the stupidity by quoting him.
It is so annoying the way we igbos tend to respond and give attention to everything.
There was a thread opened about yorubas sometime ago, they didn't defend it or give it any attention and it died naturally.
It was even igbos that were commenting on it at that time.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bionixs: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ryabcool:
I am of the opinion that religious leaders have no business involving themselves in political issues. Focus on the Salvation Jesus came to bring to the world. Jesus never went against Herod or Caesar.

But una no go hear. Na to dey make false prophecies, buying private jets, and boasting about dangerous wealth una know.

Jesus would be terribly ashamed.
may dangerous poverty never leave you sir. Big amen.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzz

That attachment done die.

Mind ur state as I mind mind....

That one of a thing should stop....

We are one but u killing me silently.....na lie...
Speak for yourself and your linage

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
BabaIbo:

You're just another impostor claiming to be an Igboman.
Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ndonu101: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Now we are talking

Well done Mbaka

No man is above mistake

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bionixs: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thickcok01:
Stupid idiot called father. Father my yash
be careful
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Nobody needs any apology from enugu state.......

If you don't know what to say why not shut that mouth up...
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bluecircle470: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

All the attacks on Mbaka are political just because Obi is going for VP he won’t get.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
The apology wasn't even genuine.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ryabcool(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
I thought you wanted to make sense until you ended it all senselessly
Jesus preached love. Insulting someone you don't know is not Christlike, so you have no reason to call yourself a true Christian. I won't respond back in kind. So I'll pray the God you serve blesses you with wisdom
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ryabcool(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
may divine and financial wealth never leave your household. Everything you lay your hands on will be blessed, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bionixs: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ryabcool:
Jesus preached love. Insulting someone you don't know is not Christlike, so you have no reason to call yourself a true Christian. I won't respond back in kind. So I'll pray the God you serve blesses you with wisdom
oga, leave whoever says he is God's servant aloooooooone! you have no power to judge!!!!! Let GOD whom they claim to be his servant do it. ARE YOU ASSISTANT GOD? YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR LIFE !

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bionixs: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ryabcool:
may divine and financial wealth never leave your household. Everything you lay your hands on will be blessed, amen.
Amen! I love wealth. if those who say they are wealthy infuriate you, then take poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by sogodihno: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
2nd class yeriba that can't sight moon. Oduduwa pigs everywhere.

lol, e pain am!
everyone know who the pigs are, it your lord and saviour(Cownu) that call u guys pigs not me.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Saintist: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na who born this monkey, as of 1914 was there anything like Enugu and Anambra. Please your write up lake sense in all ways. Trace your root maybe you are from Congo. Congolese foool
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by princfred(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Abeg they are not

They have their own language let them speak it unless they are suffering from inferiority complex...

Ask them to speak their dialect, u won't hear any single word.
Which of them? They both sound thesame.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
How can you have time for that useless afonja ?
Wow so he is one.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
Which of them? They both sound thesame.

Stop that lie and mis-informing the public biko.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by princfred(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Stop that lie and mis-informing the public biko.
I didnt know the difference and may not even now. How is that mis leading anyone? If you do please show how.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Saintist:
Na who born this monkey, as of 1914 was there anything like Enugu and Anambra. Please your write up lake sense in all ways. Trace your root maybe you are from Congo. Congolese foool

Today anambra and enugu exist and they are two different people.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
ArinzeAnthony03:

If you don't know what to say why not shut that mouth up...

Come and shut me up.

Truth is bitter.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Glycolysis:

I just hope you won't go crazy when you are told that even among the igbos, the enmity is rift!
I still wonder how you live in harmony with your brothers if you can't accept a sincere apology from your tribe man..

*shame on you* undecided

Trash

Which tribes man.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
I didnt know the difference and may not even now. How is that mis leading anyone? If you do please show how.

Verify from nsukka, ezeagu and others....

Then u will stop misleading the audience.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by donnie(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
laplace19:
And some people think he's infallible.
It's good that he apologised. Nobody is unerring.

So your point, and in fact, your joy is that he is fallible okwea?
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by tiwasiaife(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

if I see u in Enugu u regret urself.
u lack wisdom and respect.
you claim anambra but never slept there.
Don't insult people with your express music phone and free 10mb data
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by YouthfulVapour: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are you done with Enugu State? Now, back to Fr. Mbaka.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by laplace19(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
donnie:

So your point, and in fact, your joy is that he is fallible okwea?
Don't say what I didn't say.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by YouthfulVapour: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
[color=#000099][/color]
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.