Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (74340 Views)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ryabcool(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
oga, leave whoever says he is God's servant aloooooooone! you have no power to judge!!!!! Let GOD whom they claim to be his servant do it. ARE YOU ASSISTANT GOD? YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR LIFE !
how do you know I'm destroying my life? When Jesus scattered the temple and fought the priests extorting money from people, why didn't God destroy him? I'm not blind, and I know Jesus was staunchly against deceiving the masses with religion. If you choose to be ignorant, that is your personal problem. Don't attack me for exposing your insecurities. Bye
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by princfred(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Verify from nsukka, ezeagu and others....

Then u will stop misleading the audience.
The problem with your last comment is that you dont know the difference between statement and question. I asked a question.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ryabcool(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
Amen! I love wealth. if those who say they are wealthy infuriate you, then take poverty
you are obviously a faux Christian, and I have no business with you. Feel free to continue kissing the ass of men of flesh and bone, my conviction lies with God. Whether you like it or not, I will continue to speak against false prophets and nothing you can do to stop me.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by nwanyionitsha: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
sogodihno:

lol, e pain am!
everyone know who the pigs are, it your lord and saviour(Cownu) that call u guys pigs not me.
I have said my own. Oduduwans are pigs..
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by sweetilicious(f): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bigii:
This is what make you a true man of God. He realised his mistake and come out boldly to apologize in a very straight language without twisting it and be quoting bible ups and downs. Not everyone can do this. I really learn something good from this apology. No one should be big enough to apologize when you go wrong. Mistakes are bound to happen, we're all human. More annointing man of God. God bless you, Father.

#I am Atikulated
I have learnt too.But I don't know how to go about it.I need to forgive someone and also ask for forgiveness.Do I just pray to God sincerely and forget the other person?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
The problem with your last comment is that you dont know the difference between statement and question. I asked a question.

And I answered.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
tiwasiaife:

if I see u in Enugu u regret urself.
u lack wisdom and respect.
you claim anambra but never slept there.
Don't insult people with your express music phone and free 10mb data

Are u done??

U guys are known for violence but u can't even defend ursef from fulani herdsmen who nearly wiped out the entire enugu state.

Receive sense.

Moreover who enugu epp.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
YouthfulVapour:

Are you done with Enugu State? Now, back to Fr. Mbaka.

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
crownwealth:
Too late
Will it be too late for God to forgives you?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Hassan88(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
An apology is a good way to have the last word.
Well done
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by mechanics(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Better, giving should be done with a free heart, not by compulsion.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Trash

Which tribes man.
You should be ashamed of yourself!
Shame on you! undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by malachytochukwu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
I seriously doubt.... He sounds like an alien who just got dropped off on earth grin
nwanyionitsha:
Is he even igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by akaahs(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
yjgm:
Mbaka is a confused clergyman. I am an APC person through and through. But I don't support this kind of nonsense
We are waiting for the day u guyz would admit and accept the fact that APC failed Nigeria and Nigerians.
Boastful criminals
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Awoo88: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bigii:
This is what make you a true man of God. He realised his mistake and come out boldly to apologize in a very straight language without twisting it and be quoting bible ups and downs. Not everyone can do this. I really learn something good from this apology. No one should be too big to apologize when you go wrong. Mistakes are bound to happen, we're all human. More annointing man of God. God bless you, Father.

#I am Atikulated
He should never had made the mistake in the first place if he allowed his speech to be season with grace and he was slow to speed

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by toplinetrtrend: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
handsomebolanle:

It's never too late.. A bold step of humility...

And an acceptance of his unreasonable conducts
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by NonsoWow: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fr Mbaka didn't apologize directly to peter obi. He just made a general apology to anyone who felt offended by his choice of words that day but he still stood by his actions. So I don't understand the jubilation from peter obi's camp. Mbaka still sees obi as "stingy" and rightly so. Watch the video yourself.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by saintneo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Enugu and ebonyi are full of hatred.

U guys should rise above hate.

my friend mechie ọnụ gị a.

This thread is about Father Mbaka's apology.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Halo22: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fr Mbaka took a bold step of humility. Therefore, I give him kudos on that. If our clergymen will always comply to obedience on their worshippers' advice, there won't be quarrel among them.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
saintneo:

my friend mechie ọnụ gị a.

This thread is about Father Mbaka's apology.

Come shut me up..

Since obi emerged pdp vp, ebonyi and enugu has been running mad....birds of same bad feathers.

Rise above hate.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Glycolysis:

You should be ashamed of yourself!
Shame on you! undecided

Who cares about trash.....

Tribes man my foot...
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by cooljude(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Nobody needs any apology from enugu state.......

Who Chimaroke help! Your assertion is wrong and stop fermenting issue from your ass. He has the right to criticize any politician but I have a problem when it is obvious that he's biases or political.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by saintneo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Come shut me up..

Since obi emerged pdp vp, ebonyi and enugu has been running mad....birds of same bad feathers.

Rise above hate.

You might be right though. I've been in support of Obi's nomination. Obi is the only politician in Igboland I can support.

Leave village people discussion. Hapụ okwu ndị village.

Stop generalising such nonsense.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
saintneo:

You might be right though. I've been in support of Obi's nomination. Obi is the only politician in Igboland I can support.

Leave village people discussion. Hapụ okwu ndị village.

Stop generalising such nonsense.

And so I hold @bolded.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by saintneo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Smile4me01(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Catholic church have boundry that anybody can not go beyond Mbaka respect the and the laity nobody play with the church.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by LOVEGINO(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pat4321:

You are not a good member
how should stop involving himself into politics.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by biztip: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
medicine after death
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by LOVEGINO(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
He has apologized na. Why are not above sin or error too soo easy remember heaven is happy when a man returns from a wrong path.
you re right sha. But he should avoid all these politicians
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Bigii(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
sweetilicious:
I have learnt too.But I don't know how to go about it.I need to forgive someone and also ask for forgiveness.Do I just pray to God sincerely and forget the other person?

Meet the person you have wronged and apologize with your whole heart even if he/she refused to forgive, you have fulfilled your own part.

And the one who wronged you must be forgiven when he/she come begging for forgiveness. If the person failed to come and apologize, please maintain a clean heart towards him/her and pray to God to forgive her as you have forgiven her from the depth of your heart. You can only go to the person to make it known to him/her when the person accept the wrong doings but doesn't know how to come say sorry to you, then, go him/her and tell him he's been forgiven to enable him/her feel free towards you.

Sorry for the late response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.