Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (74336 Views)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by sweetilicious(f): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bigii:

Meet the person you have wronged and apologize with your whole heart even if he/she refused to forgive, you have fulfilled your own part.

And the one who wronged you must be forgiven when he/she come begging for forgiveness. If the person failed to come and apologize, please maintain a clean heart towards him/her and pray to God to forgive her as you have forgiven her from the depth of your heart. You can only go to the person to make it known to him/her when the person accept the wrong doings but doesn't know how to come say sorry to you, then, go him/her and tell him he's been forgiven to enable him/her feel free towards you.

Sorry for the late response
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Bigii(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
sweetilicious:
Thank you so much.

You welcome sweet
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by IykeD(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Money-grabbing pastorprenuer. Silly man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by mozona(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
catholic church has acted underground

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by austin7652(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin This guy is even losing it the more ... Mbaka needs urgent help!
what should he had done?
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Nobody needs any apology from enugu state.......

You need HELP! May Pride and segregation not deal with your life!
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2018
crownwealth:
Too late

You need deliverance!
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Mouth Gig:
grin grin grin WHY U DEY STRESS UR SELF MBAKA.. grin grin..LIER NOR DEY BEG THIEF.. grin grin UNA TWO NA DESAME.. grin grin..DAT PETER WEY LIE NA HIM BIRTH RIGHT... grin grin..THIEVES

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

still looking for sense in your write up. Yet to find one.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na u make anambra and enugu one abii?

Enugu and anambra has no connection whatsoever.

Sir, with all due respect, Enugu was the capital of Anambra State. Enugu state was created from Anambra State.

Thanks.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lucin:

Sir, with all due respect, Enugu was the capital of Anambra State. Enugu state was created from Anambra State.

Thanks.

That was then....as of now everything has been divided so it should be in our best interest for everybody to mind his state.....

The capital of anambra state today is Awka....nothingelse....
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That was then....as of now everything has been divided so it should be in our best interest for everybody to mind his state.....

The capital of anambra state today is Awka....nothingelse....

Alright Sir,
Have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by bionixs: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ryabcool:
you are obviously a faux Christian, and I have no business with you. Feel free to continue kissing the ass of men of flesh and bone, my conviction lies with God. Whether you like it or not, I will continue to speak against false prophets and nothing you can do to stop me.
I can only wait and see where you will end
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ryabcool(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
bionixs:
I can only wait and see where you will end
that is satanic behavior. keep waiting, while I live my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.