Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (16080 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by wolesmile(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
farem:

Yet while you don't understand.... your daddy freeze g.o still paid Tithes up till last month. He decided to abandon you in your self-conceit. He has been operating the system of do as I say and not as I do.
Isn't strange that your champion of no tithes publicly admits that he paid till last month?
Whether that's truth or not is not my duty, but he has admitted that he is a mis-leader. Who is a sheple here?
sorry dude. i am not a christian. and u need to understand ur own scripture
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Omooba77: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
xtervaganza:
before you make a post defending obvious stupidity, you should 1st arm yourself with facts.

1st, the video where Freeze said he was still paying tithes until a month ago was early last year. Not this year. So there was no hypocrisy there

Thank you sir, but you need to understand that he said, he was still paying tithes, even when he was asking others not to pay.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by speedyconnect3: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
nelsonoba:

And where did they tell you that tithe is a monthly thing? So if you haven't earned any income in a month, where would you see tithe to pay? And if you earn income on a daily basis, or weekly basis, would you now not pay tithe because the money didn't come in once a month?

If you don't understand scriptures, help yourself by changing the church you attend to start attending a strong bible-believing church where they will teach you to understand instead of wallowing in ignorance and criticising what you don't understand.

Tithe is a tenth of your income. If you earn 1000naira a week, your tithe for the week is 100naira. If you earn 1000naira a month, your tithe is 100naira a month and if you earn 1000naira a year, your tithe is 100naira for the year. Stop trying to be wiser than God. There is no place in scriptures that God abolished tithing. The major reason most people don't like the idea of paying tithe is because of greed. They feel 10% of their money is too much to give to God but they have no problem giving more than twice the amount they would have spent on tithe when it comes to flexing. I have seen too many people who have no problem spending thousands on recharge cards each month but to pay 2000naira tithe is a problem. Greed makes you feel that God doesn't deserve 10% of your income....the same God who gives you oxygen to breathe freely since you were born.

You have succeeded in engaging in rigmarole.

The bible says emphatically that you should eat your tithe and that at the third year you should bring to the store house.

This is crystal clear in Deuteronomy 14:22-29.

So how come tithe is paid here and not eaten?

Again, why should tithing be the only thing pentecostal Christians be harping on? Are there no other things in the old ttestament that we have abandoned? Like eating of certain animals?

Again, in the whole of new testament tithe was alluded to just once.

You have refused to think and busy citing malachi 3:10. (It was not even addressed to all Christians but priests)

What about Deuteronomy 14?

Again, do these pastors qualify as levites to receive tithe? They did in the old testament because the had no inheritance.

In the new testament, levites now have inheritance and no longer receive but sell their things too and bring
See Acts4:37.

Use your senses.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by princfred(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
speedyconnect3:

The bible says emphatically that you should eat your tithe and that at the third year you should bring to the store house.

Again, why should tithing be the only thing pentecostal Christians be harping on? Are there no other things in the old ttestament that we have abandoned? Like eating of certain animals?

You have refused to think and busy citing malachi 3:10. (It was not even addressed to all Christians but priests)

Again, do these pastors qualify as levites to receive tithe? They did in the old testament because the had no inheritance.

In the new testament, levites now have inheritance and no longer receive but sell their things too and bring

Use your senses.
He just passed on the message as received from his pastors. The very message used to brainwash and enroll me into the cult of ..........
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Use your senses.

No problem.....i can see you know too much. On the day of judgement we will know if daddy freeze died for you on the cross or if you are wiser that Jesus who upheld tithing in Matthew 23:23
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

No problem.....i can see you know too much. On the day of judgement we will know if daddy freeze died for you on the cross or if you are wiser that Jesus who upheld tithing in Matthew 23:23

Did Jesus collect tithes or pay tithes at any point in the Bible? He paid tax at a point but never tithes. So why are pastors using cunning means to get people to pay. Does tithing guarantee you heaven?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Kusetic:

Did Jesus collect tithes or pay tithes at any point in the Bible? He paid tax at a point but never tithes. So why are pastors using cunning means to get people to pay. Does tithing guarantee you heaven?

No he didn't pay tithes because you know everything that Jesus did and you were there with him! Even the bible said that if all the words and deeds of Jesus were to be recorded in a book, that the whole world would not be large enough to contain such a book......but I'm sure a very KNOWLEDGEABLE Fellow like you would not have seen that statement in the bible before.

You are asking if Jesus paid tithe? Why don't you ask God who he pays tithes to too?! You sound very much like one of those religious people like the Pharisees who crucified Jesus. And I'm sure if Jesus were physically on earth at this time, you will be one of those more than happy to help crucify him for his teachings
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Kusetic:

If you a responsible Christian, you won't wait for any pastor to cajole you into paying tithes just a responsible citizen of Nigeria does not wait for the government to cajole him to pay his tax when he earns a salary or profit from his business. The problem is not pastors telling you to pay tithe. They are only echoing a command from the bible. This is just like you getting angry at pastor's for "cajoling you to stop fornicating". They are as well echoing what is in the bible. The only reason most people hate hearing about tithe is because of GREED that makes them feel 10% of their money is too big to give to God.

The only thing I will tell you is this; if you currently attend a church where the only thing they talk about is money and they don't feed you with the complete word of God to help you mature as a Christian, then leave that church and go to a church where they will teach you on HOLINESS+PROSPERITY+TITHING. My church where I attend for the past 13years is one of such churches that teaches you every aspect of God's word. They teach us on sowing + tithing, but more importantly they also teach us on holiness! We want to pay our tithes and still make heaven, not to finish paying tithes here on earth and end up in hell because of worldliness.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

No he didn't pay tithes because you know everything that Jesus did and you were there with him! Even the bible said that if all the words and deeds of Jesus were to be recorded in a book, that the whole world would not be large enough to contain such a book......but I'm sure a very KNOWLEDGEABLE Fellow like you would not have seen that statement in the bible before.

You are asking if Jesus paid tithe? Why don't you ask God who he pays tithes to too?! You sound very much like one of those religious people like the Pharisees who crucified Jesus. And I'm sure if Jesus were physically on earth at this time, you will be one of those more than happy to help crucify him for his teachings

You are one of the people who water down Christianity as a whole, you are the one acting like a Pharisee by trying to force what your pastor has told you down people's throats in place of what Jesus taught. Jesus never collected tithes from people rather he fed them. He also never paid tithes because he emphasized love as the most important commandment and not the law. And if Jesus walked the earth my brother, a person like you won't recognize him because he won't fit into your idea of a Messiah pretty much like how the Jews haven't acknowledged him today. So go study your bible, don't just read it, STUDY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

If you a responsible Christian, you won't wait for any pastor to cajole you into paying tithes just a responsible citizen of Nigeria does not wait for the government to cajole him to pay his tax when he earns a salary or profit from his business. The problem is not pastors telling you to pay tithe. They are only echoing a command from the bible. This is just like you getting angry at pastor's for "cajoling you to stop fornicating". They are as well echoing what is in the bible. The only reason most people hate hearing about tithe is because of GREED that makes them feel 10% of their money is too big to give to God.

The only thing I will tell you is this; if you currently attend a church where the only thing they talk about is money and they don't feed you with the complete word of God to help you mature as a Christian, then leave that church and go to a church where they will teach you on HOLINESS+PROSPERITY+TITHING. My church where I attend for the past 13years is one of such churches that teaches you every aspect of God's word. They teach us on sowing + tithing, but more importantly they also teach us on holiness! We want to pay our tithes and still make heaven, not to finish paying tithes here on earth and end up in hell because of worldliness.

You keep harping on about greed, you are the greedy one for thinking that God is a bank that you deposit 10% of your earnings monthly into and get regular returns. You are basically telling me that you are paying for a service from God. And I will ask you again to tell me where Jesus who is the only Way, Truth and Light dedicated a sermon or even a parable to tithing not a verse where he was telling off Pharisees for focusing on tithing and forgetting basic human kindness and justice. I am not not Holy but I thank God for my life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Kusetic:

You keep harping on about greed, you are the greedy one for thinking that God is a bank that you deposit 10% of your earnings monthly into and get regular returns. You are basically telling me that you are paying for a service from God. And I will ask you again to tell me where Jesus who is the only Way, Truth and Light dedicated a sermon or even a parable to tithing not a verse where he was telling off Pharisees for focusing on tithing and forgetting basic human kindness and justice. I am not not Holy but I thank God for my life.

1) You need to go and find the dictionary meaning of GREED before you come back to speak to me. If you haven't understood the meaning of that word - greed, then please no need having any conversation with me, cos you will just be talking OUT OF POINT! You call me greedy for WANTING TO DEPOSIT 10% OF MY MONEY TO GOD. Your accusation alone is the exact opposite of what a greedy person would do. So please study the meaning of greed or I would not even waste my time replying you again

2) You said "I am not not Holy but I thank God for my life".........Do you expect to make it to heaven if you are not holy? or do you read a different bible that does not contain Hebrews 12:14 which says "Pursue peace with all men, AND HOLINESS, WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD"? Do you think there is a chance you will enter heaven without repentance from your sins? You must be joking with eternity if you really think so or if the church you attend doesn't preach that truth to you. So, you haven't learnt to understand scriptures and obey God in holiness, but you think you have what it takes to lecture somebody who is walking by Grace and trying to obey every command of God in scripture he sees including paying of tithes? Go and get your soul saved first before coming to SHOW OTHERS THE WAY. If you understood God's word, by now you would be living a holy life.

I see the same problem freeze has in you. Freeze who is still living in sin and living with a woman he is not legally married to is the one trying to teach born-again christians how to follow God. You both should first start by getting your souls saved before coming to teach others what you don't understand!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

1) You need to go and find the dictionary meaning of GREED before you come back to speak to me. If you haven't understood the meaning of that word - greed, then please no need having any conversation with me, cos you will just be talking OUT OF POINT! You call me greedy for WANTING TO DEPOSIT 10% OF MY MONEY TO GOD. Your accusation alone is the exact opposite of what a greedy person would do. So please study the meaning of greed or I would not even waste my time replying you again

2) You said "I am not not Holy but I thank God for my life".........Do you expect to make it to heaven if you are not holy? or do you read a different bible that does not contain Hebrews 12:14 which says "Pursue peace with all men, AND HOLINESS, WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD"? Do you think there is a chance you will enter heaven without repentance from your sins? You must be joking with eternity if you really think so or if the church you attend doesn't preach that truth to you. So, you haven't learnt to understand scriptures and obey God in holiness, but you think you have what it takes to lecture somebody who is walking by Grace and trying to obey every command of God in scripture he sees including paying of tithes? Go and get your soul saved first before coming to SHOW OTHERS THE WAY. If you understood God's word, by now you would be living a holy life.

I see the same problem freeze has in you. Freeze who is still living in sin and living with a woman he is not legally married to is the one trying to teach born-again christians how to follow God. You both should first start by getting your souls saved before coming to teach others what you don't understand!

And you think you are holy right? I am sure you are one of those who count how many times other people sin or tell yourself "oh that guy didn't pay tithe or offering this Sunday, hellfire straight", I am not Holy because it's not by my own strength, the Bible did say the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag but I'm sorry Mr Holier than thou, you are greedy because you are giving the tithe with the expectation of returns and you in turn condemn people who don't subscribe to your dose of religiousity. Mind you I pray to and praise God when I want benefits too but I won't condemn other people if they choose not to do the same. And before you reply this ask yourself what would Jesus do or say.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kusetic:

And you think you are holy right? I am sure you are one of those who count how many times other people sin or tell yourself "oh that guy didn't pay tithe or offering this Sunday, hellfire straight", I am not Holy because it's not by my own strength, the Bible did say the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag but I'm sorry Mr Holier than thou, you are greedy because you are giving the tithe with the expectation of returns and you in turn condemn people who don't subscribe to your dose of religiousity. Mind you I pray to and praise God when I want benefits too but I won't condemn other people if they choose not to do the same. And before you reply this ask yourself what would Jesus do or say.

No!! you think everybody loves sin shebi?? If you don't want to make it to heaven, pls step aside let those who are serious do so. You expect me to sound religious and tell you I AM NOT HOLY or NO ONE IS HOLY That of course is how religious people sound, thinking nobody is a saint. If nobody is a saint, then who are those that made it to heaven? Why will God command us to be holy if He hasn't given us the grace to live a holy life?? You see, your problem is gross ignorance & RELIGION! These are the two reasons why you are not living a holy life. God said 'my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'. If you are not living a holy life or you don't know how to, you need to do either one or both of these two things;
1) Listen more carefully to the teachings of your pastor when he explains the bible

2) Change the church you attend and start attending a LIVING church that teaches you God's word undiluted. These were what I did many years ago, and today I am able to live A HOLY LIFE BY THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Instead of deceiving yourself to think that God is a liar by asking us to live a holy life when as you think "nobody can be holy", why don't you humble yourself and learn what people like some of us have humbled ourselves to learn about God that now empowers us to live holy? But you can keep arguing and deceiving yourself to think everybody is swimming in sin like you, and on the day of judgement, we will know if people will enter heaven or not, and if they will enter win sin contrary to what God clearly states in Hebrews 12:14
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

No!! you think everybody loves sin shebi?? If you don't want to make it to heaven, pls step aside let those who are serious do so. You expect me to sound religious and tell you I AM NOT HOLY or NO ONE IS HOLY That of course is how religious people sound, thinking nobody is a saint. If nobody is a saint, then who are those that made it to heaven? Why will God command us to be holy if He hasn't given us the grace to live a holy life?? You see, your problem is gross ignorance & RELIGION! These are the two reasons why you are not living a holy life. God said 'my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'. If you are not living a holy life or you don't know how to, you need to do either one or both of these two things;
1) Listen more carefully to the teachings of your pastor when he explains the bible

2) Change the church you attend and start attending a LIVING church that teaches you God's word undiluted. These were what I did many years ago, and today I am able to live A HOLY LIFE BY THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Instead of deceiving yourself to think that God is a liar by asking us to live a holy life when as you think "nobody can be holy", why don't you humble yourself and learn what people like some of us have humbled ourselves to learn about God that now empowers us to live holy? But you can keep arguing and deceiving yourself to think everybody is swimming in sin like you, and on the day of judgement, we will know if people will enter heaven or not, and if they will enter win sin contrary to what God clearly states in Hebrews 12:14

You are a very interesting "Christian". All you can say is pastor teaching this and church doctrine. You would have made a lovely Pharisee. I am a believer in Jesus the Son of God and he didn't pay tithes anywhere in the bible, He preached love towards neighbors and enemies alike. I think you need to love more and condemn others less, you won't convince anyone with your scaretactics the way your pastor most likely did with you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kusetic:

You are a very interesting "Christian". All you can say is pastor teaching this and church doctrine. You would have made a lovely Pharisee. I am a believer in Jesus the Son of God and he didn't pay tithes anywhere in the bible, He preached love towards neighbors and enemies alike. I think you need to love more and condemn others less, you won't convince anyone with your scaretactics the way your pastor most likely did with you.

This is how people deceive themselves in the name of love. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he GAVE His only begotten son.....". The most precious thing God had was His Son, and because of love He gave you ALL of His most precious. You that claim to 'love' God but cannot give him ordinary 10% of your money.....who are you deceiving?? You think you're deceiving God? If you can't give God ordinary 10% of your money, that means you CAN NEVER LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR GOD if push comes to shove. I don't need any prophet to tell me that about you. God commanded us to love Him the way Jesus first loved us and laid down His life for us, so if you can't lay down ordinary 10% of your money for God, then YOU DON'T LOVE GOD! Do you know how I'm sure about this? Because Jesus said "where a man's heart is, there will his treasure be also". If your heart is with God, giving him 10% will be done with joy in your heart.

When you want to go and toast that girl you've been tripping for, you don't mind spending your money to give her what she wants just for her to agree to your toasting, just so she can think you love her (even when you yourself know that you don't love her unconditionally), but now it comes to God, and you are speaking big grammar to prove you don't need to spend your money to show you love God.

A lot of Nigerian christians are like you, and that is why we find too many 'so-called' christians who go to church on sundays and appear religious, but corruption is increasing everyday. Brother and sister in church are having sex outside marriage and living the same lives as normal sinners. Now you see why many people in church easily deny Christ? Have you wondered why in the early church as it was recorded in the book of Acts, they faced death and great persecution, yet they were not denying Christ? Have you wondered why those christians were being beheaded and thrown to lions to be devoured, yet they kept preaching the gospel of Christ? The answer is simple; they loved Christ with all their heart and were willing to prove it by giving anything including their lives for Christ. One of the ways they proved their love for God was by paying 100% tithe (ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TITHE). If you havent heard this before, i suggest you go and read Acts 4:33-37 & Acts 5. Do you know why God killed Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5? Because they brought 50% tithe when others were bringing 100% tithe. Go and read the story for yourself. The point is this; those Christians in the early church loved God and it showed in how much they gave to God. They could have decided to be like you and be arguing if they should pay the 10% that God commanded or not, but instead they decided to go the extra mile and give God 100% because of the love they had for God.

Then on the day of judgement, you and daddy freeze will now mistakingly go and queue up directly behind one of those early christians who gave God 100% tithe and after they face their judgement and receive their reward, you and freeze will now want to enter the same heaven with those christians?? You had better start creating your own heaven now, because if it's the heaven of God where nobody enters without holiness, then you are not yet ready. If you like, think I'm judging you, I don't care. I have told you what is written in the bible. If you don't like it, go and quarrel with God who inspired men to write down His word in scriptures......if you have the power to do so. By the way, i am not trying to convince you, because you have already made up your mind that you know it all concerning tithing, i'm only trying to use God's written word to punch holes into your baloon of errors and deception so that the deception stops with you and you and daddy freeze don't go about deceiving innocent baby christians who genuinely desire to know what is written in God's word, but they have not matured well enough to study God's word for themselves and understand it.

****Imagine people deceiving themselves that you don't need to give your resources to God to prove you love Him undecided****
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by Kusetic(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
[b][/b]
nelsonoba:

This is how people deceive themselves in the name of love. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he GAVE His only begotten son.....". The most precious thing God had was His Son, and because of love He gave you ALL of His most precious. You that claim to 'love' God but cannot give him ordinary 10% of your money.....who are you deceiving?? You think you're deceiving God? If you can't give God ordinary 10% of your money, that means you CAN NEVER LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR GOD if push comes to shove. I don't need any prophet to tell me that about you. God commanded us to love Him the way Jesus first loved us and laid down His life for us, so if you can't lay down ordinary 10% of your money for God, then YOU DON'T LOVE GOD! Do you know how I'm sure about this? Because Jesus said "where a man's heart is, there will his treasure be also". If your heart is with God, giving him 10% will be done with joy in your heart.

When you want to go and toast that girl you've been tripping for, you don't mind spending your money to give her what she wants just for her to agree to your toasting, just so she can think you love her (even when you yourself know that you don't love her unconditionally), but now it comes to God, and you are speaking big grammar to prove you don't need to spend your money to show you love God.

A lot of Nigerian christians are like you, and that is why we find too many 'so-called' christians who go to church on sundays and appear religious, but corruption is increasing everyday. Brother and sister in church are having sex outside marriage and living the same lives as normal sinners. Now you see why many people in church easily deny Christ? Have you wondered why in the early church as it was recorded in the book of Acts, they faced death and great persecution, yet they were not denying Christ? Have you wondered why those christians were being beheaded and thrown to lions to be devoured, yet they kept preaching the gospel of Christ? The answer is simple; they loved Christ with all their heart and were willing to prove it by giving anything including their lives for Christ. One of the ways they proved their love for God was by paying 100% tithe (ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TITHE). If you havent heard this before, i suggest you go and read Acts 4:33-37 & Acts 5. Do you know why God killed Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5? Because they brought 50% tithe when others were bringing 100% tithe. Go and read the story for yourself. The point is this; those Christians in the early church loved God and it showed in how much they gave to God. They could have decided to be like you and be arguing if they should pay the 10% that God commanded or not, but instead they decided to go the extra mile and give God 100% because of the love they had for God.

Then on the day of judgement, you and daddy freeze will now mistakingly go and queue up directly behind one of those early christians who gave God 100% tithe and after they face their judgement and receive their reward, you and freeze will now want to enter the same heaven with those christians?? You had better start creating your own heaven now, because if it's the heaven of God where nobody enters without holiness, then you are not yet ready. If you like, think I'm judging you, I don't care. I have told you what is written in the bible. If you don't like it, go and quarrel with God who inspired men to write down His word in scriptures......if you have the power to do so. By the way, i am not trying to convince you, because you have already made up your mind that you know it all concerning tithing, i'm only trying to use God's written word to punch holes into your baloon of errors and deception so that the deception stops with you and you and daddy freeze don't go about deceiving innocent baby christians who genuinely desire to know what is written in God's word, but they have not matured well enough to study God's word for themselves and understand it.

****Imagine people deceiving themselves that you don't need to give your resources to God to prove you love Him undecided****

Ananias and Sapphira died because they sold their possessions and brought only a part of the proceeds while pretending to have brought all of it. They died because of a lie. You really need to study the Bible on your own and not regurgitate what your pastor tells you is the gospel, please study the Word of God. God doesn't need your money or my money to do wonders in our life. Pharisees paid their tithes regularly and Jesus still rebuked them. I only hope you won't realize that you are probably worshipping Mammon before it's too late.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by nelsonoba: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kusetic:
[b][/b]

Ananias and Sapphira died because they sold their possessions and brought only a part of the proceeds while pretending to have brought all of it. They died because of a lie. You really need to study the Bible on your own and not regurgitate what your pastor tells you is the gospel, please study the Word of God. God doesn't need your money or my money to do wonders in our life. Pharisees paid their tithes regularly and Jesus still rebuked them. I only hope you won't realize that you are probably worshipping Mammon before it's too late.

You that your pastor has not taught how to live holy as a Christian is now the one trying to criticise my pastor who is doing an excellent job at teaching me how to live holy for God?? Oya kontinu......

Why did Ananias and Sapphira lie? Answer: Greed!

Did you read the passage I gave you in Acts 4:33-37 where people with only one head like you were giving 100% of their earnings to God?? Oya criticize that one too.....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by farem: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
wolesmile:
sorry dude. i am not a christian. and u need to understand ur own scripture

Why take paracetamol for someone else's headache then?
Meet up with whatever you choose to be and free yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 by obinna58(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
proddey:

He said a few months after he started his free the sheeple movement in 2016 he was still paying tithes until he eventually stopped. He didn't mean up until last month as in November 2018..
Nice info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.