Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! (660 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Why Do Relationships Fail In 2020 ?? / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! by majekoam(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2018
Just some observations.

1. They way we talk with one another - The way Spouses, girlfriends and boyfriends talk to one another is often rude and disrespectful. The way you talk to your friends isn't the way you should talk to your spouse

2. Most people in relationships aren't looking for relationships - They are looking for: help, sex, money, to avoid shame etc..

3. Can't face the truth - Many have had previous failed relationships and have failed to work on themselves or improve themselves due to pride/arrogance.

4. They have a grudge against the opposite sex - they blame an entire gender because of the acts of a few. If all the men/women you meet are bad then it says more about who you are than who they are!!

5. They don't know who they are - Alot of people do not mature until they are at least 25-30 years or age. They get into a relationship before they know who they are. So how can you understand someone else when you don't understand yourself.

6. Online experts - Alot of people get advice online and feel that because of this they are ready or they have become relationship experts. Every relationship is different. Some people argue all day long and by night time they are cuddling up and can't go to sleep unless they are next to each other. Find out what works for you!! Treat tips as a guide

7. Bad advice - They receive bad advice from trusted "friends". Look well. Ask elders. Ask long term married couples.

8. Mindset - Many people going into a relationship with a bad mindset and sometimes a very selfish attitude. Anybody that thinks they are doing you a favour by being with you is not worth your effort... Move on.. No matter the number of years, money spent etc... Move on!! An inconsiderate person rarely changes and if they do it is because the get the shock of their lives. Who has time to waste?!

Note: If during this write up you were thinking about some of your exes or a certain gender then you are not ready either. For as bad as they may have been..... For whatever reason........ You chose them. grin grin grin

Many of these boil down to mindset...Get your mind right... Everything else will follow.
Hope this has blessed someone.
Happy Sunday
Re: Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! by Jayslicky: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Bleep me I Bleep you, man no go vex, who cares about if a relationship works or not, babymama levels na im sure pass no let anyone deceive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! by majekoam(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
Bleep me I Bleep you, man no go vex, who cares about if a relationship works or not, babymama levels na im sure pass no let anyone deceive you.

1,3,4 &8
Re: Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! by MJBOLT: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2018
chop n clean mouth is the best grin

Jayslicky:
Re: Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! by jidamsel43(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
The only method to prevent yourself from developing high blood pressure or hypertension is don't be emotionally attached to any relationship especially if you are dating Yoruba ladies .
Re: Some Reasons Why Relationships Fail Before They Even Begin!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
You are right

(1) (Reply)

Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 9 / Why Today's Relationships Don't Last / Video "Maid Caught Molesting 5-year-old Boy In Zimbabwe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.