Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? (651 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / (advice Needed) am In Love My Friend's Girlfriend. / Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by freekyzoid: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Please house I don't want to die in silence abeg, my fiancee is kind of opinionated and I hope am not loosing it pls. Here's a screenshot of her expectations.

Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by kunleweb: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Sweet
Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Make we carry that woman go station o
Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by Eberechi24(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Not too bad.
Write your own expectations give her, like you would like to share financial responsibility"
Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Eberechi24:
Not too bad.
Write your own expectations give her, like you would like to share financial responsibility"
She go pick race...gringrin

Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Nothing extra ordinary in the list jare,
She isn't wishing for too much.
Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by Eberechi24(f): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
She go pick race...gringrin
Lol,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by Apina(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2018
It's one thing to have a desired manner in which you you should be treated and its another to be treated in that way undecided
Re: Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive? by Annie55: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
This one is extreme na. Most of them are unrealistic.

Do you have fingers, pen and paper? Write your own list. Forget common sense, just write.
Shared financial responsibility.
Joint washing of the car (whether you wash your car yourself or not).
Let her do the pounding during coitus(sounds funny in my head but who cares? Let's all be unrealistic).

(1) (Reply)

SORRY, CLOSED THREAD!! / On Behalf Of All Nigerian Men To Nigerian Ladies we Say Thank You. / Little Things That Make A Woman Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.