Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (31262 Views)

“it Is Not Easy To Have 2 Girlfriends” – Nigerian Man Flaunts His Women / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
udemzyudex:
Exactly, the funny thing is some guys will earn peanut and still be keeping girl friends, I mean how do you want to succeed in life when you can't evev save enough for your future endeavours?

I agree with u
Save ur money and invest on urself before going to d boutique to buy cloths u will use to express a lady dat is not satisfied..

Na guys way get sense day use sense...
Waste recharge card for calling a girl u don't even have plans to marry or see her parents
Hisssssssss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by henrixx(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
That's true even the Bible days for each woman u sleep with 1000 demon is transferred
where is it?
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Dafreeguy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sultty:
Very correct speaking from experience

share ur experience
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Dafreeguy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
true talk my sister....funny enough most of men dont even knw about this....I hv been dia and will advice men to derail from it...

share ur experience. too

1 Like

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nuezha(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
That's obviously a lie. It safer to have many girlfriend to avoid heartbreak, don't ever put all your eggs in one basket.

... what egg sir? Egg of promiscuity!
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nigerianization(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
So what is it that causes the 'downfall' of women

1 Like

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Boss13: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
She is quite right and wrong. Multiple girlfriends, multiple expenses and time. You lose focus on what’s important and as well your income goes down.

Bad spirit - she is probably smoking or drinking OMO detergent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by emonkey(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Downfall of a man is caused by having one girlfriend or wife with evil intentions
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Its true. Even a blind person knows. They smell like scum.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by juniorstar(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
udemzyudex:
Exactly, the funny thing is some guys will earn peanut and still be keeping girl friends, I mean how do you want to succeed in life when you can't evev save enough for your future endeavours?
very tru many guys would be millionaires if not billionaires if they invested their hard earned money rather that forming bursary to some gals.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Happyfela(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Herculean Task to Date Multiple women,shout out to the Legends doing it
Anytime i try it,i lose the better ones and the Wrong one wanna stay

Meanwhile the Downfall of A Man is not the End of his Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by willy25(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
That's obviously a lie. It safer to have many girlfriend to avoid heartbreak, don't ever put all your eggs in one basket.
so it's also safer to have several wives to avoid heart problems and home issues?
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Thislady: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kylekent59:
I would never have sex again with girls.

That was how I became a debtor after promising a girl 2 helicopters, 500k and a mansion in Abuja.

Oya give them left and right hot hot... �
Great Sir Lai Mohammed is that you? �
Maker of the promise Card�
Importer, exporter of helicopters
Money making machine in human form �
Baaaba oo�

1 Like

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Marotzke(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
JustSomeDude:
Me just tire. Na every single thing African man go attribute to religion or spirituality. Other continents dey explore while our holier than thou country, na either yahoo+ boys, oloshos, pastor (aka legalised yahoo boys), politicians wey dey loot the treasury and other vices be the news we dey hear everyday and all these set of people belong to one religious group or the other.
Chai, who do we Africans this one?
tell me which other continent a man 17 sex mates , whom he regularly services,
Haven't you heard of transmutation of sexual energy?
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by emonkey(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rubbish. Downfall of a man is caused by having one girlfriend or wife with evil intentions
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Tunmix(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
and that's why the white men who took Sex(they had sex not just with those they love) to be a fun have been doing good and great.

go do your analysis with sense jor
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Kinjikitile(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Who agrees with her?

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

seriously there is iota of truth in this. . . . Some times i feel like a victim.. Something is wrong somewhere... When i had my first raw sex,, i had low grades in school.,, had problems verywell. . Would study and study, still low grades await me... And the worst that happened..fastforward to this year, this Ember month. Had to travel to my alma mater,, hit this girlfriend of mine raw for two days... And the next month... I was relieved of my job.,, for no cougent reason Just when i am suppose to reap the fruit of my labour. . It pains alot.. That time i was traumatized,,, up till now i am, , ,as a strong man, i have to endure. Am just enduring the depression...

1 Like

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by PAQ(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
On the contrary the downfall of most men, big and small is mostly caused by "ONE woman".

Check history, from men close to Gods heart to even armed robbers.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
That's true even the Bible days for each woman u sleep with 1000 demon is transferred

Please give me the Bible passage where this is from
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by afamaustin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
So some men's ar with over 1m demons
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
You can say that again OP
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Effico5real(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
oneluv11:
vTake
French liq1
Strasbourg to win
Lille 1x
Azerbaijan
Fk neftchi win.
chat me up for more sure odds BT no free don't come and beg me like want some of u r gud at
(
Oga sure odds..play am yourself
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Herberthansome: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is true
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Downfall is not always about money. It’s also a spiritual and mental thing. Some rich men don’t have happiness or peace. Some rich men are mentally unstable. Some rich men are addicted to substances just to ease the pain. Some rich men are battling with demons on a constant basis, but you won’t be able to see that because you’re blinded by the gold.
banio:
Rich men fvuk any thing in skirt. Yet they progress and remain rich.

1 Like

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by galoz: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Even with one girlfriend, there is be downfall, sex, Biblically is for legally married couple, the bible in book of Eccl. 7:26 tells us the danger about woman. Samson had his own downfall as a result,
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
This is a bad advice. How can one derive pleasure in toying with people's emotions by telling lies to them? Besides that, there's even a greater risk for a more intense heartbreak, on the subject's part. What if they all get to find out "simultaneously" that they're being cheated and it's just about that point when you started to really fall in love with one of them? Or what if they all cheat on you? Then that's a multiple loss. In the end, it doesn't reduce the possibility of a heart break, it increases it.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
Downfall is not always about money. It’s also a spiritual and mental thing. Some rich men don’t have happiness or peace. Some rich men are mentally unstable. Some rich men are addicted to substances just to ease the pain. Some rich men are battling with demons on a constant basis, but you won’t be able to see that because you’re blinded by the gold.
This is a product of rationality. Well done!
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Akayd2(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
I totally disagree, so why are the politicians not falling? They do the worst thing u can ever imagine to women. Some woman naturally are wicked let's just pray we don't come across those wicked once. Nigeria and superstition re 5 and 6
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by gentleedu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
seunmohmoh:
As if men will listen.
thats the problem, they think it's a myth
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
She is right. I know a guy who "progresses" when he quarrels with a particular gf. It was hard to leave the girls cos he said the gal is very sweet in za oza room.

1 Like

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by kayzay4all: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Regain your confidence in front of your spouse by living odour free life once again. Have you tried to cure your smelly balls? And your stench filled virgin*? Here is a natural way to permanently cure that embarrassing odour that turns your spouse or partner off as soon as u get undressed for the deal. For guys and girls alike, this can be a major let off and low self esteem which make you unable to do all the necessary romantic things beside your spouse just because you don't want them to perceive the stench that comes out of your private part. I know how you feel in silence because 95% of those suffering from this can hardly speak about it. Stop using chemicals sold in pharmaceutical stores or chemist shops because they aren't gonna work. All these creams only have starting but they dont have finishing as the oduor will return as soon as you stop using the cream plus the side effects of blackening your private part than normal. You must have tried different brands which I won't mention here. The solution is a natural remedy which gives you instant result after the first use. Yes, the very first use. And another sweet part is that you won't use this for too long before you totally exterminate all these unwanted bacteria and fungi that all these chemicals sold in chemist shops cannot kill. You will be happy after the first use of this natural cure. If call me up to get yours today on 07062887809 or 08059452845. No side effects. the name of the natural cure i'm talking about is CLCARE. TRY IT TODAY AND LIVE ODUOR FREE LIFE FOREVER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.