Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (31267 Views)

“it Is Not Easy To Have 2 Girlfriends” – Nigerian Man Flaunts His Women / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Dafreeguy(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Sultty:
It's a long story, but I sometimes marvel at my past
What i wanna knw is were u affected spiritually, physically or financially?
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Teejay6laq(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2018
#Fact... dis gal get sense... na why some men go dey collect 500k as salary but dem no go know how dem spend am abi some of them will just be useless for life... #Guyz use ur brain
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Teejay6laq(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=SUCKABLE88 post=73682422]Same goes for women. Most downfall of women is caused by collecting too much Dvck[/quote

No sense detected
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Teejay6laq(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Jayslicky:
That's obviously a lie. It's safer to have many girlfriends to avoid heartbreak, don't ever put all your eggs in one basket.

Ur brian has being seriously damaged!!
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by sheDD(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
That's true even the Bible days for each woman u sleep with 1000 demon is transferred
Baba! What portion of the Bible can I find ur assertion
U are saying things u have no knowledge of!
Like when was d last time u even visited ur Bible!!
Jst for a private reading
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by oneluv11: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
so u dey follow d game ba

na free tin go kee u
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Venerable612(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
madridguy:
100% correct.

What does downfall mean? If you mean hardship and poverty that is prevalent in Nigeria - then that’s wrong.

I want to believe the socialites (Wizkid, Davido, Drake etc.) have more sex than the average Nigerian man - and I don’t see any downfall befalling then if they do their business right.

If you mean spiritual death - which is applicable to all Sins, then you are right!

Pls don’t associate sex with poverty.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
When Satan Can't Reach you, He sends a Broke Beautiful Gal who's good in Bed

Boom You are Gone cool
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Teejay6laq post=73709135][/quote]
It takes Sense to detect sense.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Sierusvirus(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rubbish.
-With all the di.ks you have received, access yourself if you are progressing?
-What makes you think with all the d..k , the evil spirits you mention, has not being transferred to you as a person or even rendered you unless?
- Those girls who have being sleeping around, how many of them has progressed if compared to the guys?

Stop thinking like a LovePeddler.

Who ever will progress will surely progress and vice verse in both Men and Women.

What about this G-guys, do you know how many girls they have rendered useless, are the G-Guys not progressing?
Greater percentage of there wealth comes from using girls so you should reverse your post to girls mostly.

Think smart.
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by Casemiro(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

spirit

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says by 24brains(m): 12:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Kylekent59:
I would never have sex again with girls.

That was how I became a debtor after promising a girl 2 helicopters, 500k and a mansion in Abuja.
fear conji. It can make men and women speak latin at the heigt of orgasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.