Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

45 New Sweet Love And Romantic SMS For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45 New Sweet Love And Romantic SMS For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (426 Views)

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

45 New Sweet Love And Romantic SMS For Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by tizzyhands(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2018
You know being in love is intriguing but finding the right combination of words to send as SMS to your loved ones, boyfriends, girlfriends and couples make them feel the warmth and happiness that you really care and love them. Below are some of the love messages to make your lover feel special and also spice up your relationship.

Sweet Love and Romantic SMS

1. You are my joy unending because whenever I feel sad, you reach for the skies just to make me happy.

2. When the light goes out, I cry to reach you, but you are always there to shine the light at the end of the tunnel to make me smile and be happy for life. Thank you for being my Amity. Read more on https://relhealth.com/45-sweet-love-and-romantic-sms-for-lovers/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Moments In Every Relationship / If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? / Friends With Benefits Vs Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.