Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (88434 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
FindX:
I envy the owner of the club .

See money abeg..

People wey go collect credit and tell you plenty stories at the end of the day. Not all of these useless boys pay for their drinks.
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Junk
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Slazim: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
What do you expect when one didn't sweat for the mulla, there is every tendency for it to be spent recklessly.
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by jimcaddy(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2018
I shake my head for the generation of youths we are breeding today. It's a big indictment on our parent's generation.. Shameless... Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. We are so lazy and don't want to work. All we know how to do is to consume and spend money...
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Skyken99(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Hideki:
then it is what?
What ever u call it o
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by geemarock: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2018
I beg where are the expensive drinks grin ;Dwhere is D p,moet necter rose,krug,veuve c.
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Dshocker(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2018
gloria34:
That is how one was bathed on her birthday. She died two days later from unknown illness, her corpes looking like it was drained of blood and water. They will never learn

Where did it happen
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dshocker:

Where did it happen
Delta state, Udu local government, 2017 around may-june. Anyone around dat area as at then should confam, hers wasnt d only death related to that sef
Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Casemiro(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

jokers!
choi shocked big momas garden
they're really jokers!
Natural home remedies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction by Owenn115: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
phorget:
Now ask this idiots for some financial assistance they won't pick your calls again.
To the so call slay mamas,just take a proper look at their background then you'll see that their mothers don't even own up to 3pieces of wrapper and their place of abode is something next to where our local bingos live.

It becomes so worrisome when I see poor man's children trying so hard to live above their means. Its never a bad idea to struggle and make your money thereby alleviating your family from whatever penury but most of this idiots won't even look back as soon as they've made some quid. They would rather show off needlessly then when they go broke their mother's pot of soup becomes so tasty again.

In school I only use three trousers, am tired of competing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.