Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? (5552 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) / Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Why is it that if you are hitting on a girl, she might be proving stubborn.

You might even gift her things, cash, airtime, clothes and other material stuff, but she might still not allow you enter her temple.

A girl will visit you, and you decide to buy her snacks or packaged stuff she will take home. However, she would prove stubborn when you try to browse her website.

But if she mistakenly eats or drinks anything, even if it is just coke, she hardly resists your advances and you would easily browse her website.

I'm beginning to wonder why guys say some girls are so cheap for with just indomie and egg, you can get them laid.

If you gift such girls material stuff, they might still fiercely resist you.

What is the secret? Is it that after eating thier level of resistance becomes low or they become weak?

Why are girls easy to bangg after eating?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Tinububalls: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2023
What's the name of their website?

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Dshocker(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2023
lovediehatelive:

You might even gift her things, cash, airtime, clothes and other material stuff, but she might still not allow you enter her temple.

A girl will visit you, and you decide to buy her snacks or packaged stuff she will take home. However, she would prove stubborn when you try to browse her website.

But if she mistakenly eats or drinks anything, even if it is just coke, she hardly resists your advances and you would easily browse her website.

I'm beginning to wonder why guys say some girls are so cheap for with just indomie and egg, you can get them laid.

What is the secret? Is it that after eating thier level of resistance becomes low or they become weak?

I think you should channel this your energy of research into making money.

Research and find ways to make money, sex will not solve your problem in this life.

45 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Because life is all about give and take

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by tariwalters(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin grin Girls haff suffered grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by imagrg(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2023
How can you browse a bearded website that has no url? grin
Perhaps with a smartpreek. grin

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by VinnyBaba: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2023
OP, Dat tells you that 'FOOD IS THE BASIC NEED' of Man.
Particularly for our Nigerian Girls who are Great Foodies and Always Hungry! sad

If ur Babe visits any Guy, First Question you should ask is 'DID YOU EAT ANYTHING?'

If She says she took Indomie noodles and Eggs, or Meatpie and Chilled Fanta.

Just know dat ur Babe has been Fuccked! embarassed cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by underpinna: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinububalls:

🙄
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Prudoh(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, Dat tells you that 'FOOD IS THE BASIC NEED' of Man.
Particularly for our Nigerian Girls who are Great Foodies and Always Hungry! sad

If ur Babe visits any Guy, First Question you should ask is 'DID YOU EAT ANYTHING?'

If She says she took Indomie noodles and Eggs, or Meatpie and Chilled Fanta.

Just know dat ur Babe has been Fuccked! embarassed cry
😥☹️ I swear

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Philosopher1979: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
lovediehatelive:

It has nothing to do with food.
It is the way you relate with them.
Next time a girl visits you, just be whispering things into her ears.

1. ONce a girl visits, you have to ensure that there is physical contact.
At least touch her hands as you are walking along. This physical contact is part of the key.
2 As you are talking just whisper into hears.
As in maybe you are talking and watching a movie.
Her: i have never watched an alien
You: You suddenly pull her closer to you put your mouth in her ears and whisper "You look beautiful. Your hair is as radiant as a rainbow"
Bet you she will say thank you.
As time goes on, keep pulling her close and saying things like
"You are beautiful", "Your eyes glow like diamonds"
Eventually, pull her closer and say
"I feel like kissing you now"
YOu can now kiss her hands.
As time goes on,
say "I feel like kissing you now" again
Look into her eyes and attempt to kiss her again
From there anything can happen
YOU SEE WOMEN RESPOND TO EMOTIONS AND NOT LOGIC
AND I CAN BET YOU THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WILL WORK

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Autobot05: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hunger , laziness
Goodlady is a proper example

Say no to fornication sha

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by siofra(f): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Philosopher1979:

It has nothing to do with food.
It is the way you relate with them.
Next time a girl visits you, just be whispering things into her ears.

1. ONce a girl visits, you have to ensure that there is physical contact.
At least touch her hands as you are walking along. This physical contact is part of the key.
2 As you are talking just whisper into hears.
As in maybe you are talking and watching a movie.
Her: i have never watched an alien
You: You suddenly pull her closer to you put your mouth in her ears and whisper "You look beautiful. Your hair is as radiant as a rainbow"
Bet you she will say thank you.
As time goes on, keep pulling her close and saying things like
"You are beautiful", "Your eyes glow like diamonds"
Eventually, pull her closer and say
"I feel like kissing you now"
YOu can now kiss her hands.
As time goes on,
say "I feel like kissing you now" again
Look into her eyes and attempt to kiss her again

From there anything can happen
YOU SEE WOMEN RESPOND TO EMOTIONS AND NOT LOGIC
AND I CAN BET YOU THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WILL WORK

A guy once did this to me, I vomited and accused him of rape.

God forbid!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Philosopher1979: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry

iT WORKS. I KNOW IT DOES
Maybe the guy was too aggressive.
He grabbed you and kissed you forcefully.
I mean what a guy should do is try and put his mouth on the girl
Then if the girl resists
He can just continue with the rest.
As in, he can just keep whispering sweet things, "your hair glows like diamond etc
and then maybe the next time the girl comes he tries it again
OR
after trying unsuccesfully,
he asks her a few days later why she does not like kissing
THIS THING DEY GET TECHNIQUE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by xavuv: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Its been like that since the beginning of time

lovediehatelive:

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Holybaddo: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry
Chai 😂😂
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Holybaddo: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seriously I thought you big comrades do put something in the food and drinks

So na emotion you na dey use 😂😂
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Christiansimon: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry
my Love, why Can't I Post Again.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Goodlady(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Relationship is about chemistry.
However, not all men say must be believed else one ll br duped emotionally.

Autobot05
post=121038988:

Hunger , laziness
Goodlady is a proper example

Say no to fornication sha
See why you ll never get a gf. Cos only garri fill up your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Kingray10: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry
Smiles. That means it worked on you. Despite all the strong head when you dy claim.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Autobot05: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Relationship is about chemistry.
However, not all men say must be believed else one ll br duped emotionally.

See why you ll never get a gf Cos only garri fill up your brain

😂😂😂 science student . He's saying the truth
I know how many ladies my guys don bed with common noodles and yorghurt

I've dated thrice ... I've dated a lady for 1 year 11 months. Na me choose to avoid dating
Getting a woman is one of the cheapest things in Nigeria now . If I want I go get today today , Even if na you 😏😂 so your point nor valid

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by nicerod(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin

She just likes u ni

Forget about the food I gave her.

What about money been spent on some ladies and u won't see their pants

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Ireportlive: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
She already came for knacks
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
How can you peruse a bearded web that has no url
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by faceLAGOS: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Continue wasting mental, physical including financial resources on a dirty hungry Nigerian girl.

By the time you “wake up” you will discover that you have been left far far behind by your peers.

Òdę

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by DMCA: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinububalls:
www . Kpekus .com grin
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by DMCA: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry
You everybody the rape you grin

Even me sef if I catch you I go chuk prick cool
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Flango: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
shocked
The same reason why we tend to fall asleep after food. In a lecture room or meeting, for example, people tend to sleep after food too. The point is that after eating, the body goes into a relaxing state to try and digest the food. The more food we eat, the weaker we become for that moment. At that point, our resistance becomes low. It's true for sex because sexual desires come when we are more relaxed. That's why fasting is a thing in religion. We are more alert to our values when we are not too heavy with food.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Berrityga: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerian girls cheap like pure water just a few have self worth tho the still have many body count sha.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by BigYash: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

She just likes u ni

Forget about the food I gave her.

What about money been spent on some ladies and u won't see their pants
Yes,and na so she like other guys that she eats in their houses too. You gave her money and she no Bleep you? The guy na mumu na. Why give her money in the first place? She saw you as a fool and played you like a fool. That same girl wen u spend and you no see pant, another guy wen game go remove the pant with just few words.. She go dey collect from you,dey give that her pant removal...😂
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
WHAT IF your preference are the very cheap ones?

In my world you don't get to lay ladies with food.
The kinda people you mingle with depends how far you go and trust me there's a lot more to your manhood than sex, okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by MonthlySalary: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
She might find you attractive and not just the food

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Turn On; Big Butt Or Big Jugs / Question For The Guys / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.