Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night (6693 Views)

I Heard My Canadian White Housemate Having Sex / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Just shut up ur mouth,who ask u for ur imaginary details,nonsense product of condom-leakage

i told you , what i wrote is NOT imaginations . the pain still in my vagina.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Foolish bastard gay the funny thing be say mumu nl boys go dey dm am.....onye nzuzu
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Foolish bastard gay the funny thing be say mumu nl boys go dey dm am.....onye nzuzu

if you are the first one to point out i am a gay, which could be possibly right , you are smart with some originality.

but the fact is , there were more than 100 guys , who behaved exactly like or even worse than you , thought they would be smart by calling me a gay, which could also possibly be wrong.

by the way, please polish your bastard english first .

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

your english sucks, it is way worse than those guys who, in this thread, thought themselves smart enough to point out the difference bewteen groan and moan, which i guess, you have no more idea what are than what feel like .
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by chloride6: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
ugandalady:

they are of the same meaning.

Olodo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend / Would You Do This As A Guy Or A Lady / Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.