Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. (6727 Views)

See How Linda Ikeji Broke Up With Her Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
I Didnt Add This To The Book But I Will Drop It Here.

We All Know Linda Was The Dream Of Many Men, guys Wanted To Fvck her But All The Guys That Came kept Talking About Linda The Blogger but When That other Guy Came (dont Remember His Name) Linda Said It In An Interview But People Didnt Read The Big Picture but I Did.

When That Rich Guy Came, they Met In A Resturant and They Chatted, she Introduced Herself As Linda The Famous Blogger but This Man Waved It Of And even Said "Really? Never Heard Of You Before Though" he Died The Talk About Her As A Famous Blogger because He Didnt Give A Fvck about Her Fame and Personality. That Alone Turned Linda ON, she Liked Him. Not Long She Opened Her Wet Pussy Wide For Him And He Fvcked Her So Hard That She Got Pregnant for Him, He Dumped Her And Moved On. To Him, he Had Done Her A Favour By Giving Her A baby.

Was It Not The Same Linda That Felt That Men Could Not Get Her, she Also Bashed Baby Mamas only For Her To Ride A Dick Till She Got pregnant.

More...

1 Like

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Play Your Card Well And Watch Things Fall In Place... If Linda Married That Guy, she Would Be So Loyal To Him.

If You Sweep Her Of Her Feet She Would Fvck you Over And Over and Write Your Name In Her Diary.

Before I Started Dating my Girl, I Remember Thrilling My Girl With Words one Night she Couldnt Take It Anymore That She Had to Kiss Me. Honestly I Was Surprised Because I Didnt Expect It but It Happened.

4 Likes

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by meobizy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okay, o, once the girls start paying money into your account let me know. For now all I believe is the time one can use to create a profitable business is what you’re wasting on chasing silly girls.

she Introduced Herself As Linda The Famous Blogger but This Man Waved It Of And even Said "Really? Never Heard Of You Before Though"
There is nothing unique here. I bet she dated more than a handful of men who knew nothing of her status apart from physically possessing a vagina and breasts.

I like your title, though, anytime soon the thread’s view count will hit 2,000+.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Get Our Book Today And You Will Be Free.

Eldagodz@gmail.com

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
meobizy:
Okay, o, once the girls start paying money into your account let me know. For now all I believe is the time one can use to create a profitable business is what you’re wasting on chasing silly girls.

There is nothing unique here. I bet she dated more than a handful of men who knew nothing of her status apart from physically possessing a vagina and breasts.

I like your title, though, anytime soon the thread’s view count will hit 2,000+.
when You Are Rewired As A Female In Your Next Life You Will See The Big Deal In That Statement
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
There You Have It My Dear Brothers And Sisters, that Is How Our Aunty Linda Got Pregnant
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
For Some, Understanding And Handling Women Comes Naturally, for Others It Can Be Learnt and Mastered.

Actually I Fall Under The Second, I Had To Go Out And Learn and In My Daily Activities And Hustling I Observed, Practised And Learned; I Mastered The Monster.

Women Are Not The Monster I Am Referring To, the Monster Is Sex, Attention Given, Love

3 Likes

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just As The Saying Goes, do Not Take A Woman's Words So Seriously... They Dont Mean What They Say because They Mostly Speak From Their Mind all In A Bid To Sound Intelligent But Their Heart Does The Chosing and Their Pussy Does The Welcoming of Men Who Can Hear What Their Heart Is Saying Under The Mind's Voice.

If She Tells You She Hates A Guy Do Not Be Surprised That Tomorrow She is Sucking His Balls Happily.
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Do Not Be Surprised That I Am Creating Threads On women Issues. I Am Tired Of Seeing Or Hearing "I Am Done Being A Good Guy" "My Girl Just Ended Our Two Years Relationship" "My Girlfriend Just Refvcked her Ex but She Regrets It, what Should I Do" "My Girl Says She Is Drawn To Her Ex but I Still Love Her" "We Agreed No Sex But She Is Pregnant For another Guy"... Too Much Annoyance These Days, I Am Tired Of Seeing Bullshiit.

Do Well To Share With Your Friends And Tell Them Help Is Here.

Eldagodz@gmail.com send Us A Mail If You Wish To Buy Our book "Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso"

Mention Guys That Need Help
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by Kobicove(m): 2:21am On Dec 16, 2019
IamPlato:

We All Know Linda Was The Dream Of Many Men, guys Wanted To Fvck her But All The Guys That Came kept Talking About Linda The Blogger but When That other Guy Came (dont Remember His Name) Linda Said It In An Interview But People Didnt Read The Big Picture but I Did.

When That Rich Guy Came, they Met In A Resturant and They Chatted, she Introduced Herself As Linda The Famous Blogger but This Man Waved It Of And even Said "Really? Never Heard Of You Before Though" he Died The Talk About Her As A Famous Blogger because He Didnt Give A Fvck about Her Fame and Personality. That Alone Turned Linda ON, she Liked Him. Not Long She Opened Her Wet Pussy Wide For Him And He Fvcked Her So Hard That She Got Pregnant for Him, He Dumped Her And Moved On. To Him, he Had Done Her A Favour By Giving Her A baby.

Was It Not The Same Linda That Felt That Men Could Not Get Her, she Also Bashed Baby Mamas only For Her To Ride A Dick Till She Got pregnant.

More...

What exactly is your point here?
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by Richdad50(m): 3:33am On Dec 16, 2019
shocked

An unknown @IamPlato (let's say a nobody) is talk thrashing one of the most successful online entrepreneurs in Africa. Sometimes I wonder if you ever desire wealth and sucess because, if you do, you will seldom have time for such nonsense boyish talk, rather, you would be studying her biography and breakthroughs in business.

One of the laws of attraction (in regard to money) is to first, genuinely respect those who have acquired it (money). Success is a 'noun', a person. It rarely finds a home in vile men. He recognizes those who work hard and searches his places of abode and not one who constantly undermines those he calls friends.

Son, live by principles and you will see a transformation in all of your struggles.

Richdad

12 Likes

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

An unknown @IamPlato (let's say a nobody) is talk thrashing one of the most successful online entrepreneurs in Africa. Sometimes I wonder if you ever desire wealth and sucess because, if you do, you will seldom have time for such nonsense boyish talk, rather, you would be studying her biography and breakthroughs in business.

One of the laws of attraction (in regard to money) is to first, genuinely respect those who have acquired it (money). Success is a 'noun', a person. It rarely finds a home in vile men. He recognizes those who work hard and searches his places of abode and not one who constantly undermines those he calls friends.

Son, live by principles and you will see a transformation in all of your struggles.

Richdad
OK

1 Like

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Kobicove:

What exactly is your point here?
That One Line Opened Linda's Pussy. Linda Said It Herself Bro all I Did Was Help You Break Down Her Words to The Very Literal Meaning of It.

Boy You Got To Be Smart Na
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Gentlemen And Ladies, its Not Necessary You Drop A Comment. I Just Want You To Read, Understand And Think but If There Is Something You Dont Get You Can Ask me. Send Us An Email To Grab The Book
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by Richdad50(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2019
A failure in life is enroute to becoming a failed author (copy and paste). It will be wise of you to put a stop to your life loosing streak unless you enjoy being a serial loser.

Richdad
IamPlato:
Gentlemen And Ladies, its Not Necessary You Drop A Comment. I Just Want You To Read, Understand And Think but If There Is Something You Dont Get You Can Ask me. Send Us An Email To Grab The Book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Richdad50:
A failure in life is enroute to becoming a failed author (copy and paste). It will be wise of you to put a stop to your life loosing streak unless you enjoy being a serial loser.

Richdad
I Am Not Bothered About You I Am Just feeling Sorry For The Person Liking your Comment

3 Likes

Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2019
It Gives Me Great Joy That This Post Doesnt Go well With Many Of You; the Truth Has Never Sounded Pleasant.
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2019
You All Better Get Used To It Because The Truth is Rolling In Some More
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2019
For Those Of You Who Didnt Understand That Story And cannot Learn let Me Explain A Little.

The Man Who Got Her Pregnant came Way Different from Other Men who Were Always Fans... Being Unique Can Spin A Woman's Brain And Linda Is Not Excluded.

I Read That Story Last Year On Nairaland. I Did A Google Search On It And I Was even Surprised, Linda Said It Just As I Did

You Can Do A Google Search On It. Search "Linda Ikeji interview about Relationship With Sholaye Jeremi"
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Women Like Linda, Genevive, Yvonne Okoro (my Ex Crush), and Others are Not A Difficult Catch, all You Need Is An Opportunity With Them. They Are The Easy Catch Because Men Fear Approaching Them (Yvonne okoro said So too) and The Few Bolds Are The Regular And Conventional Men but If By Chance A Red Pill Guy Crosses Their path, they Are Doomed wink
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
I Have No Intention Of Spoiling Linda, I Respect Her but I Her Life Has Been A Lesson.

A Woman Can Have All The Money In The World but It Doesnt Change The Fact That Her Heart Will Melt For The Right Man.

Ubunj@ said A Woman Has Two Hearts, the Real One And The Pussy. Jeremi Entered The Second Heart with Words.

Send Us An Email And Get Our Book. Eldagodz@gmail.com
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Women Like Linda, Genevive, Yvonne Okoro (my Ex Crush), and Others are Not A Difficult Catch, all You Need Is An Opportunity With Them. They Are The Easy Catch Because Men Fear Approaching Them (Yvonne okoro said So too) and The Few Bolds Are The Regular And Conventional Men but If By Chance A Red Pill Guy Crosses Their path, they Are Doomed wink
They are doomed?? Is that your real intention..?? To make their life doomed?? shocked shocked
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
eni4real:
They are doomed?? Is that your real intention..?? To make their life doomed?? shocked shocked
dont Be Too Serious About it. Its A Figurative Expression bro
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Wisdom Is Profitable To Direct... A Wise Man Will Go A Long Way
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
I Wont Unleash my Book Content Here Because People Are Paying For It...

It Is Frustration and Heart Break That Makes Guys Rude To Ladies. With The Red Pills do Not Be Rude Bro, just Be Blunt with Her. Be Original.

I Think I Will Write A Book For Introvert, an Introvert Alpha Is Unique. How The Introvert can Be The Red Pill Boss, you Will Get Overdosed
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Like As I Said Earlier, do Not Be Rude To Ladies just Be That Annoyingly Honest Guy.

I Am The Kind Of Person That People Want To Listen To And At The Same Time Dont Want To, it Is So Because The Truth Is Bitter But They still Want To Hear Me Saying Because I Have An original Way Of Dropping It.

Build A Personality Ladies Can Not Resist... I Was Talking To My girl The Other Day and I Said "I Was Thinking" she Immediately Said In A Low Tone "Not Again" and I Said "forget About It" she Immediately Begged Me To Speak and I Refused She Disturbed Me To Say What I Was Going To say.

Why She Acted That Way Was Not Because I Was going To Say Rubbish But Because what I Was About To Say Might Be A Question beyond Her Understanding or Some Bitter Truth, but In All, She Loves To Hear Me because She Derives Joy In Listening
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by drnoel: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
IamPlato:

More...

This one is talking panadol for another person's shit. U get time
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
drnoel:

This one is talking panadol for another person's shit. U get time
I Dropped A Red Pill For You In That Story.

If You Are Smart You Will Find It And Swallow it, but If You Are Not then take A Chill Glass Of Water And Walk Away
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by drnoel: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
IamPlato:
I Dropped A Red Pill For You In That Story.

If You Are Smart You Will Find It And Swallow it, but If You Are Not then take A Chill Glass Of Water And Walk Away

U really have time.
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by IamPlato(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
drnoel:

U really have time.
If You Are Married You Need Our Book because Parts Help Marriage, if You Are Single You Need The Whole Book. After Reading The Book, breeze Will Pass Through Your Brain And It Will Be in Order
Re: How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. by drnoel: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
IamPlato:
If You Are Married You Need Our Book because Parts Help Marriage, if You Are Single You Need The Whole Book. After Reading The Book, breeze Will Pass Through Your Brain And It Will Be in Order

I see that u are an internet warrior. Have taken very little time to read Ur posts, I don't see anything u can say that anyone would want to listen to.
Anyways empty vessels makes the largest noise.
I won't be replying u again. Good luck with Ur book.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.