Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures (23408 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by shigoslim(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Hope she can cook, wash & take good care of Home ?
sorry wetin concern me self maybe i miss Road
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I need Germany Amazon card Ecode and Physical card 500-1000 daily .
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by femi4: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Unfair comments about the woman fair complexion is just unfair to the intending couple
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by nazablossom(f): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Cute pictures.

It's hard to see black ladies these days.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2018
lamideee:
Wow, they look cute together. Nice combination. #cutekidsalert. Please no bashing

OP...see as your bosom fresh kiss kiss kiss

I wish u happy married life
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by finebois(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2018
I feel like sucking her boobs
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by valarinz: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2018
lamideee:
Wow, they look cute together. Nice combination. #cutekidsalert. Please no bashing

Your topic say "A nairalander and his beautiful fiance"

You describe the guy as " A nairalander" and the lady as "beautiful fiance "

Next thing you guys will be quick to scream discrimination, when its even obvious the guy dust the girl for beauty
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
I pray their love is not
As fake as the guys Nike shoes...

.. Nawa o. Easy bro. Just wish them well
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Denikayan: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
I must marry this year

By fire by force

Adura!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by biztip: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
this one come resemble Karishika
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by agarawu23(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
I pray their love is not

u people bad mouth eh. Chai I hail

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Ishilove: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Beautiful couple.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
i mean wtf
must they always bleach
nawa o.
u don marry rainbow o

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by ajibolag(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
I pray their love is not As fake as the guys Nike shoes...
Haaaaaaaaaaa wetin happen, d guy offended you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
This your wife kind of look like Michael Jackson in complexion, white as snow.
For her wedding gift, please kindly endeavor to get her a Vaseline cream to enable her return back to her normal color.

People like yhu who alwys make silly comments abt people are usually very dirty n poor in real lyf.

If yhu thnk I am wrong letz arranw to meet somewhere, I bet u won't agree.

Smello from a smelly spoilt n very dirty lineage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Buharisef:
Nothing Else To Say, The Guy Below Me Has Said It All. HML Sha

Yhu are as stupid n low as d guy below yhu. Any argument?
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
finebois:
I feel like sucking her boobs

Sorry, she isn't yhur sister....Go back to yhut sister n continue yhur incest activities wt her. Dis one here is way too far above yhur league, yhu dirty pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by jibrilELsudan: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2018
She looks like she will use fvck to kill him and will be controlling him with remote control.

I will like to fvck her sha.

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin @Op abeg, that pancake is too much! I'm sure she'll be more beautiful without it.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
I pray their love is not

I pray yhu grow a real brain real soon and learn to make responsible comments. Nitwit.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by CaptainMitch: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Thank you, go and marry. undecided
pocohantas:
Awww, this is so beautiful...
Your kids would be cute sha embarassed

HML to you both.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by abimic(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
All these wedding pictures they call pre-wedding pictures .....i no understand o....... I've got my perfect definition of pre-wedding pictures, bae should get ready..... The girl is beautiful no b small, d guy carry eyes go market, e no use glasses ......HML in advance....

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Epifanio(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
@OP, you should know best by now that 90% of these people on nairaland are sadists and killjoys, especially those creatures from that particular part of your country that are extremely sadistic by nature, so, throwing these """""""soon to wed couple to the dogs is unfair to them""""""".
Next time just take a snapshot of the invitation card and post it here and post pictures on instagram where there are at least more happy people.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Epifanio(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2018
@OP, you should know best by now that 90% of these people on nairaland are sadists and killjoys, especially those creatures from that particular part of your country that are extremely sadistic by nature, so, throwing these """""""soon to wed couple to the dogs is unfair to them""""""".
Next time just take a snapshot of the invitation card and post it here and post pictures on instagram where there are at least more happy people.

THE WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL AND HML TO THEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by KULESTGee24(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Nairalanders and pre-wedding photos...up till now non has shown us their wedding photos undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by mhizbel(f): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2018
sekembaakesan:
The lady fine oooo...

I'm sure she is not Igbo
So Igbo girls are not beautiful?
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Luciferdevil2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rebuke:

People like yhu who alwys make silly comments abt people are usually very dirty n poor in real lyf.

If yhu thnk I am wrong letz arranw to meet somewhere, I bet u won't agree.

Smello from a smelly spoilt n very dirty lineage.
Eyaa, I guess that white snow must be your sister, that's why you are so pained. I could smell your odour of painment from here hahahahaha.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by sekembaakesan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
mhizbel:
So Igbo girls are not beautiful?

They are but with small bress
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
lamideee:

Did you get his permission before sharing?
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by lamideee(f): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Acidosis:

Did you get his permission before sharing?
definitely
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Acidosis(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
lamideee:
definitely
alright
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by ibkkk(f): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.