Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max (23425 Views)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Gistmedia10: 4:12pm On Mar 19
A young woman shocked many when she turned down a lavish gift from her boyfriend, citing her preference for the latest iPhone model. The boyfriend, in a romantic gesture, purchased an iPhone 13 worth a whopping 680,000 Naira for his girlfriend, hoping to surprise her with the latest tech gadget.

However, instead of expressing gratitude for the thoughtful gift, the girlfriend stunned her boyfriend and onlookers by insisting that she wanted the iPhone 15 Pro Max instead.

Friends of the couple revealed that the boyfriend had saved up for months to purchase the iPhone 13, believing it would make the perfect gift for his girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKbk-4328co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Karlifate: 4:14pm On Mar 19
LMAO! grin

The boyfriend will SIMPly save up again to buy for her, so as not to 'lose' her.

Death to simps, abeg!

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by olawale780: 4:19pm On Mar 19
Just Imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Chrisrare: 4:50pm On Mar 19
the woman has a point, why buy her old model when new model is available.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Savedday2: 4:59pm On Mar 19
Why are some boys like this? Girls wey guy men for area dey use recharge card #200 take they scatter their kpekus na him you dey buy iPhone for?

I swear! Some guys dey make me vex.

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by pansophist(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19
I thought it was a skit, but it's not.

The idiotic dude is standing there like a statue, and another woman (I guess his sister) fights for him by refusing to validate his girlfriend's rotten behavior. Men like him damage women by tolerating such nonsense.

I don't blame her sha, people like her will always exist. It is left for you to avoid them. IPhone 15 that you can't buy for yourself, you are angry at a man who bought an iPhone 13 for you, even when he uses a lesser phone. In a country where MOST people are poor. Not broke, but poor.

This is no longer entitlement or being delusional, this girl has dementia.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by EreluRoz: 5:38pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

The idiotic dude is standing there like a statue, and another woman (I guess his sister) fights for him by refusing to validate her rotten behavior. He is the biggest fool.

I don't blame her sha, pigs will always exist. It is left for you that is not a pig to avoid them. IPhone 15 that you can't buy for yourself, you are angry at a man who bought an iPhone 13 for you, even when he uses a lesser phone.

You no even sabi pamper sef or don't you know she just want to be pampered? All the guy need do is just to pamper her and promise her she'll get her the iPhone15 next time

Where's my GWagon ? You go buy abi you no go buy?

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by pansophist(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
You no even sabi pamper sef or don't you know she just want to be pampered?

Where's my GWagon

I get one question for you. Oya tell me, what's the difference between pamper and entitlement?

31 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by EreluRoz: 5:41pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

I get one question for you. Oya tell me, what's the difference between pamper and entitlement?
She's just fooling around and not necessarily rejecting it. Just some little pampering and they are cool .

I don't want to believe she's truly rejecting it kos I can play this kind of play too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Sapiens3: 5:44pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

The idiotic dude is standing there like a statue, and another woman (I guess his sister) fights for him by refusing to validate his girlfriend's rotten behavior. He is the biggest fool. Men like him damage women by tolerating such nonsense.

I don't blame her sha, pigs will always exist. It is left for you that is not a pig to avoid them. IPhone 15 that you can't buy for yourself, you are angry at a man who bought an iPhone 13 for you, even when he uses a lesser phone.

I

You are right Mr panso. Imaging procuring sure expensive gagdet in this useless economy and someone is making choices SHM. As if she will use the phone for anything better other than take selfies and nonsense.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Gerrard59(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19
I take it to be a skit.

Number one mistake is saving that long for a gift. This relationship thing go hard for me. Maybe it is because I am not a fan of giving people money without any justified or logical reason.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by pansophist(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19
Sapiens3:
I

You are right Mr panso. Imaging procuring sure expensive gagdet in this useless economy and someone is making choices SHM. As if she will use the phone for anything better other than take selfies and nonsense.

Yes, and snapchat, picture editing, Instagram, Facebooking, tiktoking, and texting other guys etc.

10 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by TINTINABULATION(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19
If his mother is not using any phone close to iPhone 13, or he has done something of equivalent value for his mother, i say it without equivocation that the guy is a big disappointment

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
Skit
Scripted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Sapiens3: 5:59pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

Yes, and snapchat, picture editing, Instagram, Facebooking, tiktoking, etc.

True. Most of them have virus in their brain. I see them on Facebook often. Always dancing and shaking like earthworms. Foolish people will give them likes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Military0001: 6:59pm On Mar 19
Some girls sha no just get joy

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by slaawomirr: 6:59pm On Mar 19
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by meum: 6:59pm On Mar 19
I know say E go be skit.

Do you know when we started?

Me: started 15 years ago from nothing so iPhone 15 Pro max wouldn’t be a bad idea. Period.

The nonsense people date mcheeew!

4 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Puss360(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19
Skits left and right.... Now very hard to know what's real!!!....
Besides, why the publicity....?
This is just a means to bash and insult women

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Kingpele(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19
What a simp of a guy...first why are u buying phone for someone who is not your wife and is not working for her own money ...any woman who get sense will appreciate your gift especially if she is useful to society but u see these useful idiots who only asset is beauty and nice curves and jobless ,spend any amount on them, if a richer guy come her side she will live u behind...God didn't create any one to be solely dependent on fellow human being...I sent money to my sister who is a medical doctor..just for her birthday...the way she was praising and thanking me I have to check my app if i sent more than I intended

13 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Beverlyjean(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19
Fake ...and poorly scripted.... even tales by moonlight will not hire u guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by maureensylvia(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by pman096(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19
Nairaland, if you don't have any more relevant things to post, just shut down the website, wtf is this nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by gerrardomendes(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19
Girlfriend o. Nit even wife should behave like this. Theirs is a lost generation. A generation of yahoo boys and TikTok queens.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by tiswell(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19
I blame the legendary Simp of a boifren

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by superCleanworks(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19
very CHEAP SKIT but I support the girl.

why give her iPhone 13 when there is iPhone 15?

If you wan be SIMP, better do it in full.

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by bemeruca: 7:04pm On Mar 19
I don't buy into this kind of videos anymore. People act gbas gbos these days for clicks and likes

4 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by waleolaniyan: 7:04pm On Mar 19
Skit

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19
I know you know we all know this is one of those nonsense skit angry

5 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Sniper101(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19
Skit grin

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by rattlesnake(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19
It's based on cucumber promses

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Zooposki(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / Should I End The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.