Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Don’t Need Collabo To Promote My Music —emmy Rhymes Goes Motivated - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Don’t Need Collabo To Promote My Music —emmy Rhymes Goes Motivated (345 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Stoking The Power ( A Fantasy Collabo) / What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Collabo To Promote My Music —emmy Rhymes Goes Motivated by Gistusmore: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Following the footsteps of former G-worldwide star, Kiss Daniel, Afrotrip star, Sani Emmanuel Iko-Ojo, who is popularly known as Emmy Rhymes, has said he needs no collaborations to promote his brand of music, stating that musical dexterity in content and style are the two greatest assets a budding artiste must acquire before seeking collaborations.

His eponymic concert, Emmy Rhymes Live in Concert, holds today at the Oriental hotels, Lagos.

“I believe so much in my music that I don’t depend on collaborations to promote my music,” The Timeless Soundz Empire founder, whose debut single, Angels in Head, was released in 2015, said.

“If you have a good content and a unique style, it will eventually go platinum. That’s what I tell myself and everyone around. My fans know this and I believe I have the most loyal fans and supporters in the game.”

In an industry replete with extraordinary talents seeking for lifelines to fame like Nigeria’s and other climes, music feature is often considered not only as promotional tools, but also a ladder or bridge to more audiences, other fanbase and more influence.

But in the playbook of The Timeless Soundz Empire boss, music feature is one out of many routes to success in the music industry.

He describes his brand of music, Afrotrips, as a collection of different sounds that cut across all genre of music, telling the African story.

Source: https://hyperstv.com/i-dont-need-collabo-to-promote-my-music-emmy-rhymes-goes-motivated/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Are You A ‘busy Body’ Or An Effective Person - A Short Read / Life Advices.a Must Watch!!! / Dark Room - Episode 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.