Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief (3174 Views)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Is there a point to this comment?
I am afraid I've missed it.

You say he is heavenly minded and I am asking is this the way heavenly minded people behave, build multi billion dollar structures. Are they carrying the structures with them to the heaven?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

You say he is heavenly minded and I am asking is this the way heavenly minded people behave, build multi billion dollar structures. Are they carrying the structures with them to the heaven?
Going by your logic they should not also have cars, phones, houses and any other thing since they'll be taking none to heaven right?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Going by your logic they should not also have cars, phones, houses and any other thing since they'll be taking none to heaven right?

Actually its your logic I am going by. A heavenly minded person spending 5billion doesn't seem very heavenly minded. Why would a heavenly minded person even amass 5billion in the first place? Its like Christians are beginning to doubt the Jesus is coming soon story.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

Actually its your logic I am going by. A heavenly minded person spending 5billion doesn't seem very heavenly minded. Why would a heavenly minded person even amass 5billion in the first place? Its like Christians are beginning to doubt the Jesus is coming soon story.
You think the money came from the pastor's pocket?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You think the money came from the pastor's pocket?

Exactly! Why did he collect other people's money to build a 5 billion naira structure if he is heavenly minded?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

Exactly! Why did he collect other people's money to build a 5 billion naira structure if he is heavenly minded?
Any structure would cost money no matter how small. Are you saying they should not build any structure since they are heavenly-minded?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Any structure would cost money no matter how small. Are you saying they should not build any structure since they are heavenly-minded?

Yes. How does someone who believes god is going to remove them from the world any moment, take the time to amass 5billion, plan and execute the building of such a structure? Evidently god coming was not part of the plan for such a building.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

Yes. How does someone who believes god is going to remove them from the world any moment, take the time to amass 5billion, plan and execute the building of such a structure? Evidently god coming was not part of the plan for such a building.
So where do you suggest a group of say, 10,000 people hold their religious meetings?
Or should they not have meetings as well.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

And note that Deeper Life is one of the people who hammered so much on people not living lavish lifestyles because Jesus is coming soon. Why do you think the people dress so poorly? They are told to eschew worldly possessions meanwhile their church corporation builds massive structures. Hoodwinking at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
So where do you suggest a group of say, 10,000 people hold their religious meetings?
Or should they not have meetings as well.

Are you seriously asking me this question?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

Are you seriously asking me this question?
Yes I am.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

And note that Deeper Life is one of the people who hammered so much on people not living lavish lifestyles because Jesus is coming soon. Why do you think the people dress so poorly? They are told to eschew worldly possessions meanwhile their church corporation builds massive structures. Hoodwinking at its finest.
Kumuyi practices what he preaches. He does not profit from the buildings in any way. Him wan chop am?

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Yes I am.

I would think that would be clear, religious gatherings are some of the least priority I think people should have. Its as important as having Lord of the Rings Conventions.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Kumuyi practices what he preaches. He does not profit from the buildings in any way. Him wan chop am?

The church corporation is run by who?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

I would think that would be clear, religious gatherings are some of the least priority I think people should have. Its as important as having Lord of the Rings Conventions.
I am sure you have a list of things that you think should be their priorities.
Can we have them?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

The church corporation is run by who?
How would I know?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Kumuyi strikes me as a very Heaven-minded guy. I'm pretty certain he's not eating any tithe. What could he possibly be spending it on? The man is not flamboyant or ostentatious in any way. I think it is just unnecessarily malicious to accuse him of displaying false humility.
hmm. What is in other rich people's house that is not in Kumuyi's houses. Are you aware that Kumuyi has a house in all the 36 States of the country and also in many countries of the world? If Kumuyi cares for the poor, he will instruct that some of those houses should be sold or given to the poor who cannot boast of having a rented accommodation,let alone building one.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
hmm. What is in other rich people's house that is not in Kumuyi's houses. Are you aware that Kumuyi has a house in all the 36 States of the country and also in many countries of the world? If Kumuyi cares for the poor, he will instruct that some of those houses should be sold or given to the poor who cannot boast of having a rented accommodation,let alone building one.
You have proof of this?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by OtemAtum: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You have proof of this?
Have you heard of the word 'Pastorium'? It is synonymous with buildings built for Kumuyi or other great' pastors'in deeperlife. Kumuyi has houses kept vacant for him in every state of Nigeria. What happen to the homeless people on the road when some homes are lying vacant for Kumuyi to occupy them maybe once in three years?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
Have you heard of the word 'Pastorium'? It is synonymous with buildings built for Kumuyi or other great' pastors'in deeperlife. Kumuyi has houses kept vacant for him in every state of Nigeria. What happen to the homeless people on the road when some homes are lying vacant for Kumuyi to occupy them maybe once in three years?
This isn't proof.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by OtemAtum: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This isn't proof.
Some things are hard to prove. I just know and if you want to know too, do a survey, like say ask deeperlife members if Kumuyi do lodge in hotels anytime he goes from state to state to minister. I know his houses in Lagos, Ibadan and Akure and I think the only way for you to also know it is to go there. He has many houses in Lagos alone, one in Ayobo, another in Gbagada. If you want to find out, attend Deeperlife combined service and follow Kumuyi's car to its destination. You'd be surprised it's neither a hotel nor a residential house belonging to a member, rather, it is a Pastorium built specifically for him in that state.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by JAWBONE(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

Since you know you are going to die someday, why do you bother to do anything in life. I mean, why go to school, look for a job or start a business, marry and start a family when you know you will leave everything behind
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by JAWBONE(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
Some things are hard to prove. I just know and if you want to know too, do a survey, like say ask deeperlife members if Kumuyi do lodge in hotels anytime he goes from state to state to minister. I know his houses in Lagos, Ibadan and Akure and I think the only way for you to also know it is to go there. He has many houses in Lagos alone, one in Ayobo, another in Gbagada. If you want to find out, attend Deeperlife combined service and follow Kumuyi's car to its destination. You'd be surprised it's neither a hotel nor a residential house belonging to a member, rather, it is a Pastorium built specifically for him in that state.

Pastor Kumuyi does not own any house anywhere. Those are church properties. And what is wrong with the church having a residential building for their pastors. Are pastors supposed to live wretched lives to show humility?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by ifenes(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

If they spend lavishly there won’t be much to give th church. The church knows exactly what it’s doing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by OtemAtum: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2018
JAWBONE:

Pastor Kumuyi does not own any house anywhere. Those are church properties. And what is wrong with the church having a residential building for their pastors. Are pastors supposed to live wretched lives to show humility?
Abeg who owns the church? cheesy
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I am sure you have a list of things that you think should be their priorities.
Can we have them?

Love, joy, peace, prosperity, happiness, enjoyment, self worth and recognition, self improvement, career progression, etc.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
How would I know?

LoL. OK.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2018
JAWBONE:

Since you know you are going to die someday, why do you bother to do anything in life. I mean, why go to school, look for a job or start a business, marry and start a family when you know you will leave everything behind

Because I am here and its the only life I know I will have, I will make the best of it. Love hard, play well, work smart, enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
ifenes:

If they spend lavishly there won’t be much to give th church. The church knows exactly what it’s doing.

LoL! Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by JAWBONE(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
Abeg who owns the church? cheesy

Church is not property of any man. You can't own a church like you own a car or a house.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by OtemAtum: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
JAWBONE:

Church is not property of any man. You can't own a church like you own a car or a house.
See deception. Deeperlife was founded by Kumuyi, pls if you don't know, try to know now. The church is a business whose proprietor is its founder. Go and learn.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
JAWBONE:

does kumuyi not direct the affairs of the church?. besides what happend to the devils box. seems they now love the property of the devil in their church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Very Atheist Christmas / Bible And Quran: Donot Be Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers. / Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.