Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief (3165 Views)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by iramure(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Honestly I love this thread, am a member! I needed a church where the undiluted word is preached, luckily I joined this church. But the most annoying this is the way the pastor in charge of my distinct sees members. He talks arrogantly, makes us believes he is the only heaven candidate among us, any little thing, he threatens with hell fire, if you don't pay your tithe, another hell fire.
He announces one contribution from headquarters almost every time, intact am tired
Am leaving

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by ifenes(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
iramure:
Honestly I love this thread, am a member! I needed a church where the undiluted word is preached, luckily I joined this church. But the most annoying this is the way the pastor in charge of my distinct sees members. He talks arrogantly, makes us believes he is the only heaven candidate among us, any little thing, he threatens with hell fire, if you don't pay your tithe, another hell fire.
He announces one contribution from headquarters almost every time, intact am tired
Am leaving

I was a (reluctant) member till the age of 15. Kumuyi sees himself as the law and order of that cult. He forces his dull and frugal approach to life on his miserable members. It is either his way or the highway. He is always right and you are always wrong, you either accept his caveman philosophy or be condemned you to hell. For the past 40 years he has feed his sheep loads of virus infested ideas with a iron hand in his mornachy system of govt. How can it be possible to listen to him twist the bible for decades without fresh ideas from a much younger pastors(s) ? This old man got to be the wealthiest Nigerian alive. If he says driving a car is evil, so be it by his millions of sheeples. How dare U question him or you are questioning the holy spirit

The way he has managed to have total control over his sheeples for decades is got to be a unique method of mind control that needs to be a study case in universities. Kumuyi is lowkey a god to many. He is a typical example of how to make people work for you. He encouraged less spending by his members and more offering because his kingdom on earth is all he cared about. To many who thinks Jesus is coming soon, we’ll think again and you will wonder how it makes sense to build mega structures if indeed kumuyi really feels Jesus is coming soon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by UnchangeableGod: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
TruthinAction:

Tithe is basically to sustain workers in the house of God. In any organized church, wages run into several millions monthly. Sometimes, the excess is used to minister to widows, orphans and the fatherless. In addition, a portion can be set aside for free feeding during special programmes. These are the purposes of tithe and not for church development or building projects.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2018
coolie1:
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church frequently, but since I heard that man daddy freeze some thoughts just rejuvenated, I started questioning my self until I reached this conclusion.
There must be politics in that church.
But my main question is where is the tithe going to?, what is it used on?, how do they spend it?.
1)Do you know that every project going on in that church the church always ask for money from the members,
2) Each and every location built the church never spent a dime. we the members paid for the headquarters, every Sunday they ask for money for either missionary, bus, church project, camp e.t.c that leads me to the question.
What of the tithe? what do they spend it on? do you know how many members deeper life has and just imagine how much they generate from tithe? 10% from our salary will be grossing up to a billion or more each month, how will this type of money not be enough to pay for all these they are asking, plus the profit from the school we have.

And there is no way pastor kumuyi won't be aware of this?
is he part of them? please I need answers?

I think not, but even though there's any iota of truth in that, he would be a lesser thief than most of the others.

I know that his ministry or church generates enough for him to be able to afford a private jet as the others. But I don't think he's yet got one, of course I stand to be corrected.

But if so it confirms that he's doesn't extort money from others to enrich himself, at least not to the extent of the others.

I think he's one of the few better leaders left in today's church and that's view based on what I've seen of him so far.

And just incase this is coming from someone who thinks that the church has turned Into a "den of thieves".

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Yudee8(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
They have probably paid it into God's account.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2018
donnie:

You are a backslider. You have to be one to love Daddy freeze's message. Daddy freeze only confirmed the wicked thoughts of your heart.

Go back to your first love. Period.

Fanatics and their love for the word backslider lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 16, 2018
ifenes:

I was a (reluctant) member till the age of 15. Kumuyi sees himself as the law and order of that cult. He forces his dull and frugal approach to life on his miserable members. It is either his way or the highway. He is always right and you are always wrong, you either accept his caveman philosophy or be condemned you to hell. For the past 40 years he has feed his sheep loads of virus infested ideas with a iron hand in his mornachy system of govt. How can it be possible to listen to him twist the bible for decades without fresh ideas from a much younger pastors(s) ? This old man got to be the wealthiest Nigerian alive. If he says driving a car is evil, so be it by his millions of sheeples. How dare U question him or you are questioning the holy spirit

The way he has managed to have total control over his sheeples for decades is got to be a unique method of mind control that needs to be a study case in universities. Kumuyi is lowkey a god to many. He is a typical example of how to make people work for you. He encouraged less spending by his members and more offering because his kingdom on earth is all he cared about. To many who thinks Jesus is coming soon, we’ll think again and you will wonder how it makes sense to build mega structures if indeed kumuyi really feels Jesus is coming soon.

Well said : Kumuyi is their Alpha and Omega - the deeper life infallible Pope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 16, 2018
iramure:
Am leaving

Leave that cult and free your mind from its myths and fables .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Feb 01
coolie1:
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church frequently, but since I heard that man daddy freeze some thoughts just rejuvenated, I started questioning my self until I reached this conclusion.
There must be politics in that church.
But my main question is where is the tithe going to?, what is it used on?, how do they spend it?.
1)Do you know that every project going on in that church the church always ask for money from the members,
2) Each and every location built the church never spent a dime. we the members paid for the headquarters, every Sunday they ask for money for either missionary, bus, church project, camp e.t.c that leads me to the question.
What of the tithe? what do they spend it on? do you know how many members deeper life has and just imagine how much they generate from tithe? 10% from our salary will be grossing up to a billion or more each month, how will this type of money not be enough to pay for all these they are asking, plus the profit from the school we have. And there is no way pastor kumuyi won't be aware of this? is he part of them? please I need answers?
OP, it is 2024 now. Are you still a member of one of them churches that steal, kill, and destroy you or have you had your eyes opened since the creation of this thread back in 2019? grin
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by MightySparrow: 5:02am On Feb 01
Useless post. If you have any problems with your church, is it Nairaland forum that doesn't know anything about the church functions that will give you answers?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Feb 02
Oxb90:
The most annoying is the same pastors will ask the congregation to donate money for each and every project that the church want to do.
And then lie to them that it was God that provided it all. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Time And Nafilat Explained / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) / The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.