Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? (594 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
I have read several on social media how Nigerian ladies have bitterly express their discomforts about what guys post about them online concerning these matters:

1. sense of entitlement on bf cash

2. smelly kitty

3. bad character

4. Lack of sense of humour

5. The last and worse-you infidelity.

My question stands, can ladies handle these topics unequivocally and respond covertly, controlling emotional reaction and still be in a relationship?

E.g like your bf telling how you stink down there, how you over demand, how he doesn't find you intriguing etc

lalasticlala
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2018
front-page
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by Wuraola01(f): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmm sad

Depends on how you present them-the issues I mean cheesy
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by carter009(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2018
OK maybe your BF will gently tell you baby down there is Smelling bad,, how will you take it?
Wuraola01:
Hmmm sad

Depends on how you present them-the issues I mean cheesy
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by Wuraola01(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
carter009:
OK maybe your BF will gently tell you baby down there is Smelling bad,, how will you take it?

Hmm. First of all, I can't be in that kind of situation.

Let's say for instance, he tells me that dat 'dear you've got no sense of humor and all that'. I would try to make amends cos he approached me and didn't go online ranting about it. Shey you dig?

I won't get angry, not at all

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by carter009(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Ok dear.
Wuraola01:

Hmm. First of all, I can't be in that kind of situation.

Let's say for instance, he tells me that dat 'dear you've got no sense of humor and all that'. I would try to make amends cos he approached me and didn't go online ranting about it. Shey you dig?

I won't get angry, not at all
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by Wuraola01(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2018
carter009:
Ok dear.

Lol, yeah smiley
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
lalasticlala2
Re: LADIES: Can You Handle The Truth If We Start Accosting You Offline Than Online? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship / Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance / Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.