Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance (596 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by CaptainMitch: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
I like that dance, who can teach me? I will pay. I would also like to learn the Shaku Shaku.
Re: Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
yes if you can pay grin

I fit hook u up.
Re: Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by CaptainMitch: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am serious, I will pay
xxxtedyxxx:
yes if you can pay grin

I fit hook u up.
Re: Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by Youngbbt: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2018

Re: Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by LordsApostle: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Maybe only ugly girls dey to teach you baba
Re: Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I am serious, I will pay

lmao...just kidding.

you need to learn how to meet and approach girls... you need to improve your game....

check my threads by clicking on my username.
Re: Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance by CaptainMitch: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
You think say you toast girls pass me??
xxxtedyxxx:

lmao...just kidding.

you need to learn how to meet and approach girls... you need to improve your game....

check my threads by clicking on my username.

(1) (Reply)

Black Magic Words That Turn Her On / The Benefits Of Engaging In Regular Sex / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.