Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test (67412 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Saintdan0421(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Angelou:
Has anyone gotten the Pre-selection Test from Leadway?
Got mine around 12pm or so.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Yea. But mine only had 5 questions {10 answers}. Dunno if urs is same.
Don't understand the 10 answers part but mine is 5 questions or passages rather, 5 questions means 5 answers obviously.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ifezzzzzz: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Don't understand the 10 answers part but mine is 5 questions or passages rather, 5 questions means 5 answers obviously.
He probably means the 2 answers for each passage.

3 Likes

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Saintdan0421(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Ok. We were asked to choose our most likely and least likely options. Check the questions again. Or MAYBE AM WRONG.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ifezzzzzz:

He probably means the 2 answers for each passage.
Oh yes true, Took them as one answer per passage.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Ok. We were asked to choose our most likely and least likely options. Check the questions again. Or MAYBE AM WRONG.
You are absolutely correct.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
BTW Ifezzzzzz, Saintdan0421. Do you have an idea of the nature of the job? Heard from someone that's it's a sale/commission based type of work, you won't even be paid salary it's strictly commission. That you will walk the surface of the earth looking for client cry. Been contemplating since i heard that, my mind isn't fully invested in it.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Saintdan0421(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Idrismusty97:
BTW Ifezzzzzz, Saintdan0421. Do you have an idea of the nature of the job? Heard from someone that's it's a sale/commission based type of work, you won't even be paid salary it's strictly commission. That you will walk the surface of the earth looking for client cry. Been contemplating since i heard that, my mind isn't fully invested in it.

Nope. Have no idea bout the job's nature. Well i believe it's one step b4 another so lets get the job first.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ifezzzzzz: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I actually have no idea and I also heard about the commission ish. But let's just see how it goes Sha.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Angelou(m): 3:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Saintdan0421:

chai!
I only answered the "most likely" part
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Oyetechs(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Angelou:

chai!
I only answered the "most likely" part

Me too o cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Jessie19: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Yea. But mine only had 5 questions {10 answers}. Dunno if urs is same.
Didn’t realize it was 2 answers each
I only answered 1 each
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jessie19:

Didn’t realize it was 2 answers each
I only answered 1 each
You guys shouldn't worry they need 100 field marshals to walk the surface of the earth cheesy, You would be surprised everyone of us would be shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Oyetechs(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Idrismusty97 post=109871045] You guys shouldn't worry they need 100 field marshals to walk the surface of the earth cheesy, You would be surprised everyone of us would be shortlisted.[/quote

Loool
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ifezzzzzz: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You guys shouldn't worry they need 100 field marshals to walk the surface of the earth cheesy, You would be surprised everyone of us would be shortlisted.
Abeg is it marketing job? I don't want if it is that o
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Ifezzzzzz:

Abeg is it marketing job? I don't want if it is that o
Very likely, Just keep following up sha.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ogeveen: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
How will they say graduate trainee and then end up giving marketing role. Make them no even try am

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by warhzza(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ogeveen:
How will they say graduate trainee and then end up giving marketing role. Make them no even try am

Na to just leave their role for them..I was even happy answering the questions. Only to enter this thread and i dey see Marketing
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by linsk(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Got mine around 12pm or so.
please woo, i didn't know they sent me mail for the test also, i just saw it on Tuesday evening 1st feb 2022 i sent the answers Even though they said it must be submitted before 8.pm that same day 31st Jan. What do you think about my issue
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by linsk(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Idrismusty97:
please woo, i didn't know they sent me mail for the test also, i just saw it on Tuesday evening 1st feb 2022 i sent the answers Even though they said it must be submitted before 8.pm that same day 31st Jan. What do you think about my issue
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Saintdan0421(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
linsk:

Well we should just pray for God's favour coz even we that submitted at the stipulated time have no assurance.
Goodluck bro.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Sheygurl: 5:45am On Feb 05, 2022
I had the same issue too,I saw it in Spam messages
though the message came in again on Feb 1st, but the stipulated date and time was for Jan 31st, I just leveraged on the fact that it was re-sent. Let's hope for the best.

linsk:
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by linsk(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2022
Sheygurl:
I had the same issue too,I saw it in Spam messages
though the message came in again on Feb 1st, but the stipulated date and time was for Jan 31st, I just leveraged on the fact that it was re-sent. Let's hope for the best.

kk let's hope all goes well
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ogeveen: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
No news yet from leadway?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ifezzzzzz: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ogeveen:
No news yet from leadway?
I just got a mail about a PI assessment. Did anyone else get it?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by joshjaro: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yes I did
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ifezzzzzz:

I just got a mail about a PI assessment. Did anyone else get it?
I did, despite providing only one answers to the first assessment grin. Told you guys they will invite everybody, let's just see how it goes grin.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by nifnif: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Very likely, Just keep following up sha.
I doubt it's going to be a marketing job. It doesn't make sense. They said Graduate Trainee, if it is marketing they would have said it expressly
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Idrismusty97(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
nifnif:

I doubt it's going to be a marketing job. It doesn't make sense. They said Graduate Trainee, if it is marketing they would have said it expressly
I am still following up reluctantly sha, I don't advice anyone to abandon the process as i am not 100% sure. Try and get to the final stage at least, even if it is marketing job it's not a death sentence, it just not for someone like me. If i get disqualified no issue too i don't care. But this one they still invited me despite my blatant erroneous mistake hmmmm grin.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Chrismomoh1414: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please when are we to take the PI assessment as well as when do we submit?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by warhzza(m): 3:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Chrismomoh1414:
Please when are we to take the PI assessment as well as when do we submit?

Same question i needed to ask, don’t want to be too fast taming the test and don’t want to miss out on it while waiting too �
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ametaaphor: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2022
The link to the sample question seems to be broken. Who else has this issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.